What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

online dating?? anyone ever had a good outcome??

LEF

Veteran
Low testosterone symptoms

Sexual dysfunction (unable to maintain erections)
Reduced sex drive (reduced sexual activity)
Decreased energy
Loss of body hair, reduced shaving
Depressed mood
Increase in body fat
Decrease in bone strength
Reduced muscle mass

Around 30 yrs old men start to have a decline in testosterone levels

Former Guest

72c281ea1ae801f3ff8c0484283d0ef0e867cb9bf687d602ff92da1bc7448e6b.jpg

LEF

Veteran
Good outcome could be a long term relationship (not saying this is what it would be for me)

Companionship, fun, dates (going out, movies, food, long walk)

Bad outcome would be crazy girls, manipulative, gold-diggers, violent

wordsux

So since this thread I starter messing around with online dating again. Finally went out on a date and had really high hope for this chick been texting her for like 2 weeks and what a bust... so socially awkward, seriously almost no eye contact the entire date. I seriously had to force the conversation... ugh

Therealzemi

So since this thread I starter messing around with online dating again. Finally went out on a date and had really high hope for this chick been texting her for like 2 weeks and what a bust... so socially awkward, seriously almost no eye contact the entire date. I seriously had to force the conversation... ugh

And you have to accept many of those crap dates, before you get a good one. Trust me theres SO many people using dating sites. Not to find a partner, but to get some sort of confirmation that people still find them attractive. With little to no regard to the other person what so ever....... Sad but true :(

wordsux

And you have to accept many of those crap dates, before you get a good one. Trust me theres SO many people using dating sites. Not to find a partner, but to get some sort of confirmation that people still find them attractive. With little to no regard to the other person what so ever....... Sad but true :(

She just seemed really socially awkward. She was an odd one. I think she seemed like a decent person and she was attractive, just not my type...

But yea I would say at least half of the girls on most of these dating things make profiles just to up their self confidence and get compliments from guys.

LEF

Veteran
Well now more and more people are using the internet to meet people, so in the past it was mostly freaky/geeky people on the internet but now more and more are using it.

But also, when people hit their 30s, they have a tendency to lose most if not all of their friends. And since it's hard to meet people when you get older, out of school. People are using the internet.

Also, if you have some "bad" experiences (unpleasant maybe)

I would second what The Real Zemi said ; you gotta accept the crappy dates, even enjoy them, you will know better when something nice hits you because you will have gone through something less better

I also met some freaky people

Some time I am gonna write a story of one date I had, it was a real coincidence of sorts, a strange night. Sometimes it's crazy how things are aligned and unfold.

Therealzemi

Well i did meat my gf online. Just not on a dating site. I had kinda stopped searching for love. and was perfectly fine with it. It was something that grew on both of us over time. Sometimes when you expect love to be the last thing in the world to hit you, BAM it's in your face :)

fulltimehuman

What ever happened to walking up to a girl that smiles at you and talk to her? There's so many things to find to like about any person shouldn't be too hard to find a girlfriend? Pretty dry where you live huh?

Last edited:

amannamedtruth

Veteran

I figure thats why people are on dating sites. In real life they can't hang...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
but there's a difference between dating sites and Craigslist...with Craigslist you get laid, it's about hookups. With dating sites it's like oh what are your hobbies etc. On Craigslist it's just like here's what I look like naked let's fuck. I've met a lot of Craigslist women, some very scary women...90%. Now it's probably ALL crazy and or fat women. Used to be good. Dating sites...eharmony and shit...imagine wastingthat much time only to find out she's looney or fat? Or her vagina is busted?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Pretty dry where you live huh?
a few k people, about a handful of women that I would be interested in..none of them single.....
tourists are it.....luckily tourist season aint far off...if I walk up to any more smiling women I just might end up floating down the river...if their attractive their taken already here...

Former Guest

As far as what strain turns women on and oh grow this and oh grow that...it's you that turns her on; not smoking a certain strain.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
troutman paddling on the river lookin' for slim pickens'
Lmao:dance013:
All joking aside stoned trout if your looking for actual relationship with someone who likes doing all the outdoor stuff and living deep in the country why not look into that farmers only dating site.

Latest posts

Latest posts