What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

online dating?? anyone ever had a good outcome??

waveguide

Veteran
Or her vagina is busted?

two for two with online (thankfully long, long ago)

first one lost most of the length to cervical cancer. "thanks for the notice about the two inch clearance"

second was distended (which means it was hanging out of her body), at least she had the decency to tell me before she was entirely naked. then i got a few months of witchcraft.

so.. that shit happens.

jd4083

Veteran

first one lost most of the length to cervical cancer. "thanks for the notice about the two inch clearance"

second was distended (which means it was hanging out of her body), at least she had the decency to tell me before she was entirely naked. then i got a few months of witchcraft.

so.. that shit happens.

At this time I and my girlfriend would like to extend our sincere thanks for making me permanently, irreversibly flaccid.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

so.. that shit happens.

oh cool you found one with a vagina hanging out of her body all prolapsed and shit? Yeah man I found one that had a pretty hurting looking cooter. Take care of your damn vaginas ladies

Sisu

Veteran
Well maybe he should be packin' a shitload of dimes

Well maybe he should be packin' a shitload of dimes

troutman paddling on the river lookin' for slim pickens'

slim-pickens.jpg

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
[A lot happened while I was posting…this last page…yikes!]

I met my guy online nearly 7 years ago-- right here in the IC chatroom! :dance013:
Although it wasn’t our intention in joining IC, something clicked when we met in person and here we are almost 7 years later!
I am so grateful to IC for bringing us together.

My suggestion: find something you are interested in, (in our case, it was cannabis), and join a few forums. The more places you frequent, the greater the odds will be of you meeting someone amazing. It often seems to happen, when you are least expecting it.

Please don’t give up. There is someone out there waiting for you…I hope you find one another soon! :tiphat:

Happy New Year everyone! :friends:

R

Red Berry

[A lot happened while I was posting…this last page…yikes!]

I met my guy online nearly 7 years ago-- right here in the IC chatroom! :dance013:
Although it wasn’t our intention in joining IC, something clicked when we met in person and here we are almost 7 years later!
I am so grateful to IC for bringing us together.

My suggestion: find something you are interested in, (in our case, it was cannabis), and join a few forums. The more places you frequent, the greater the odds will be of you meeting someone amazing. It often seems to happen, when you are least expecting it.

Please don’t give up. There is someone out there waiting for you…I hope you find one another soon! :tiphat:

Happy New Year everyone! :friends:

i dont get the finders keepers part . life is not one sided .. hunting adds hormones that u cant get from being kept or letting a person hunt you . id rather think no one is waiting for me cause then when i meet the next girl i dont have to think about the one i left waiting for me ....

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Yes, I have to agree the hunt is a lot of fun, but I also enjoy once the “hunt” is over, and the “getting to know you” stage has passed, everyone is on the same page and you feel completely comfortable around one another.

Just to clarify: what I meant by “waiting”, was more about just encouraging him/everyone not to give up hope! …Not that there is someone literally sitting, immobilized, while they pine for some yet to be known person. That sounds like Rupunzel sitting in a tower, helpless, waiting for a white horse type to “save” her, blah blah blah.

It made me sad to hear him long for someone to share his life with; lonely is the worst of all the feelings. I guess I’m a bit (((sensitive))) to the lonely this time of year…I feels! :cry: lol.

…To 2015!! I hope it brings you all beautiful things! :friends:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts