What's new

online dating?? anyone ever had a good outcome??

Former Guest

how can you hate someone when you've barely had an account? :thinking: sounds like theres some chicken shit people starting up new accounts just because they don't want to say it using their real accounts.

Former Guest

your posts sound like red berry. 1/2 crap and weird analogies that don't make sense. pretty sure if you're not him then your someone on this forum pissed at him so grow a pair of balls like your mama birthed you and say it with the account you signed up on originally and quit talking to yourself.

MJBadger

Veteran
My current long term GF and I actually have a dual OKCupid account where we scout for potential female...additions....if you catch my drift

I do , and have you any pictures :biggrin:

jd4083

Veteran
Here is the problem. you met red berry when he was missing 50% then you tried to cut him in 1/2 . he cant take stuff from your life. Maybe if you guys grew a pair he would not have to be his own worst critic.

Like many folks who gravitate towards pot websites, you and all of your personalities are clearly disturbed on a number of different levels and need to seek professional help. This is, again, a large part of why nobody takes our community seriously, because folks like the above are far more vocal than the sane, lucid people and everybody who is not in the know assumes that the lunatics represent cannabis users as a whole.

LEF

Veteran
I understand where your coming from but I disagree ^

Could be a reason yes, is the sole reason i dont think so

I think you are playing the shame game

Last edited:

CarlCampbell

I think online dating is bullshit. I had an online relationship experience and it was a waste of time. Only damaged nerves and nothing good.

Scrappy-doo

My brother is about to have his 2nd child with a girl he met online. They've been together for about 10 yrs. The girl he was dating before her was also through an online site. They dated for 3 yrs. I haven't dated online in many years, but the main benefit is that you can find out a little more about the person and their lifestyle before you make first contact. The rest, is up to you.

Latest posts

Latest posts