What's new

online dating?? anyone ever had a good outcome??

Former Guest

when someones a guest, they didn't get banned, they deleted their account.

obviously berry has some emotional issues. I would hope that everyone would wish him the best.

BillFarthing

Veteran
I met a lady on a dating site. She loves nuggets, good beer and guns. It's been a while that we've been together. It can happen!

Classic Seeds

Veteran
if you really want to find some one you will because you will be looking . be honest about what you want in someone and who you are and you will speed up the process .lie about who you are and what you want and your going to get no where .what ever you say be sure its safe to say the state live in makes a big difference as to how open you can be about cannabis in your life .but anyone who is showing off their garden to troll for a mate is asking for trouble .wait till you know more about someone before you let them in all the way its pretty safe to say 420 friendly as long as you leave it at that and if asked say you enjoy a toke from time to time if its around .you really don't know who is on the other end of your conversation till you meet them and get to know them .don't expect just because you meet some one your search is over .it does not always work out that way but don't burn your bridges she or he will have friends and it might be one of them your looking for be patient and don't settle for less than your looking for in being a compatable match or your going to be single sooner than you think from all the life choices that conflict .just be yourself and be honest in your answers and you are more than half way there aloha cls

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Careful what you wish

Careful what you wish

In 2002 I set out to find the perfect woman for me online. I used ICQ and wrote a generic letter that I sent out to many women that fit the criteria I specified. I wanted a hot passionate Colombian woman with the perfect body. Also she had to have he shit together with a job and a US visa. I found many too, maybe over 30 women that were perfect. I contacted each one eliminating them as I pushed to find something undesirable in them. Finally I had one that was it, she had it all and was very receptive to my romantic implications. After a couple months I came to Bogota for a test drive and sealed the deal. Now 12 years later we are married with two fantastic kids. Happy ending not, she over time turned into the exact same woman that I don't want to be around. Every undesirable trait you can think of personality wise she has/is. We are still married and in her mind everything is honky dory but it's all I can do to tolerate her. If not for my kids and the occasional mind blowing sex I would be gone. Good outcome you tell me.

MsLoyal

In 2002 I set out to find the perfect woman for me online. I used ICQ and wrote a generic letter that I sent out to many women that fit the criteria I specified. I wanted a hot passionate Colombian woman with the perfect body. Also she had to have he shit together with a job and a US visa. I found many too, maybe over 30 women that were perfect. I contacted each one eliminating them as I pushed to find something undesirable in them. Finally I had one that was it, she had it all and was very receptive to my romantic implications. After a couple months I came to Bogota for a test drive and sealed the deal. Now 12 years later we are married with two fantastic kids. Happy ending not, she over time turned into the exact same woman that I don't want to be around. Every undesirable trait you can think of personality wise she has/is. We are still married and in her mind everything is honky dory but it's all I can do to tolerate her. If not for my kids and the occasional mind blowing sex I would be gone. Good outcome you tell me.

How incredibly sad.... I'm sorry... Why stay?? I personally feel it unfair to all involved in an unhappy marriage/family. I think happy parents make better parents, wether together or apart. Just my opinion, i could be wrong...

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Culture

Culture

How incredibly sad.... I'm sorry... Why stay?? I personally feel it unfair to all involved in an unhappy marriage/family. I think happy parents make better parents, wether together or apart. Just my opinion, i could be wrong...

Yes I do complain a lot about her but it's not all her fault. We are very different people from very different cultural and social standings. And after a few years of being together these differences and having kids wear all but the core of the relationship down. If I divorce and leave I would move back up north and seeing my kids would be next to impossible. If I stay and divorce her than I would have to play the weekend dad and I'm not built for that. And I don't want to let my non thinking head get me involved with another Colombian woman which is just too easy to do here for me. Really she could be worse and my life with her isn't that bad, I just feel like an outsider here (she is good at that) and I resent her for that among other things. So really I guess the outcome of our online introduction was great because I love the kids more than anything in my life.

However the occasional sex is wearing very thin especially with all the available opportunities there are for an American man here.

shithawk420

Veteran
I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.that was the impression I got,and was just messing with him.I got news for you though Berry.if your rocking a centipede you better upgrade to a millepede. or you are fucked.do they make centipede pumps?

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
All the people that had good outcomes quit the internet entirely...yeah, not many as your led to believe I bet.

dannykarey

Attachments

• stupid3.png
    stupid3.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts