What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old seeds, new weeds and light feeds.

Bmac1

Veteran
WiFi x GhostRider OG - This one looks very OG to me. Dense, greasy golf ball nugs with a lemony, kushy funk to it. Smells a lot like my old WiFi mums but not quite as pungent. I am very happy with it but between the rest of these seeds and the remaining WiFi beans I have, I think there will be better. Not to knock it at all.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is my little veg/mum tent with the DSD and the Chemsour cross that didnt make it in this round as well as cuts of the ones currently flowering.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Pulled a nanner off the DSD girl this morning. She is looking like a beastly yielder but has almost no smell at all to her. Im the least impressed so far with her and I dont think she will make the cut.

Also had to stake up the ChemSour x SSCDH f2 as well as she was flopping all over the place but smells so nice and is the frostiest thing in the tent and the smell, oh the smell.

Going to get new batteries for the pocket scope this week and have a look at the trichs and see if I should be thinking about flushing soon.

Bmac1

Veteran
Here we are at day 49 of 12/12. I have to get a scope on these as I believe they are just about ready for the flush. I may feed for another week and then flush for 10-14 days but we will see once I get a look at the trichs.

Group shot-

picture.php

DSD- Still no real smell at all from this one, underwhelming so far.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Purple Dream - Nice and frosty as well as dense. Buds are swelling a bit but not as much as I had hoped but cest la vie. She smells very nice but no purple coloring as of yet and she is about ready for the flush.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
ChemSour x SSCDH f2 - Starting to swell up nicely, may be the longest to flower of the bunch but we will see. The frost is thick and the smell is really making me excited. I hope it transfers to flavor and that it has a good effect cause she is a looker IMO. I cant wait to run her again and make her the star where she kind of got over taken by the bubba cross and the purple dream.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Pre98 bubba x DPD - Looking like a great yielder, dense buds and mild but nice aroma. A little purple coming through but not much.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
WiFi x GhostRider OG - Dense, dense golf ball nugs. Starting to swell up nicely. I think it may make a final push to the finish line like on of my previous WiFi plants. SHe has gotten a little floppy this past week but is looking very nice. Going to be tough decisions to make for sure as only one or two of these will make the cut.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fckn sweet photo dump Bmac1
Those girls are looking great

What is the exhaust setup like(into attic, room, outside?. If its back in thread ill go look lmk

Bmac1

Veteran
Its a 6" fan pulling air out of the tent and forcing it through a Can66 into the same room.

Bmac1

Veteran
THe DSD is fattening up nicely this past week but I did have to pick another nanner cluster off a cola and still no real smell at all.

The ChemSour x SSCDH f2 has taken on an almost over powering reak of pure diesel and I cant wait to smoke her.

The purple Dream is looking close to ready.

I will start to flush within the next few days.

Bmac1

Veteran
Tomorrow is 8 weeks of flower for the lovely ladies and the age old debate of flush or no flush is creeping around my head. I have always given a 10-14 day flush with the exception of one time I had to chop early due to a panicked over-reaction.

The past few rounds, I have been feeding pretty lightly as it is and the plants are already starting to fade. I am now toying with the idea of just cutting the feed in half again for the next 2 weeks or just going to water with some sugars for a week and then plain water for a week. Decisions decisions.

Bmac1

Veteran
Here we are at day 55 of 12/12. Rounding third and heading for home. From here on out, the feed will be cut in half or just water and some sugars. Still undecided. I hadnt been paying enough attention and the past week or two, the temp has been climbing up to 27-28 Celsius but I have gotten that back under control.

Group shot-

picture.php

DSD in the foreground is really fattening up. Still no smell though and odd nanners popping up. I dont foresee this one making another round.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Here is the purple dream. Very nice sweet funk coming form this lady. I was hoping she would fatten up a bit more and still hoping she makes a push for the finish line. Very dense buds and looks like the closest to being done.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Here is the star of the show. The ChemSour x SSCDH f2. It is clear that there is some real gold in this line. This one will definitely be run again and hopefully paired to a nice male when I get around to them. She is really swelling the last little while and the rotten berry and burnt rubber funk has morphed to full on diesel. Smells like I just filled the car up when I touch her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Pre98 bubba x DPD. She is starting to foxtail a bit which may or may not be due to some high temp fluctuations the past couple weeks. She is fattening up nicely and quite dense and a nice funk to her. I hope she is as strong as the other female I had out of this pack.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
WiFi x GhostRider OG. She is staying the course. Very dense nugs, the frost is picking up and the smell is citrusy/kushy funk. Greasy golf balls all around for this one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Decided to start flushing with just water and a bit of carboload for now. NExt week will be water alone.