What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old seeds, new weeds and light feeds.

Bmac1

Veteran
Welcome aboard USeful. Pull up a chair, you are just in time for the final scene.

Bmac1

Veteran
Here we are at 63 days of 12/12. Been flushing for a week now. I have been picking off some dying leaves and I think a couple of these strains do no like intense light as there are a couple crusty bits.

The axe will begin to fall this weekend likely.

Group shot-

picture.php

You can see the DSD in the front, she is a beast as far as yield goes but no real smell at all which disappoints me. I dont think she will be run again but I Will smoke first before turfing the clones.

DSD -

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Purple Dream- She has looked ready for over a week now but still clear and cloudy trichs without much amber at all. Smells like berries/fruit and astringent, very dense and great trichome coverage. No purple coloring at all on this one though.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
ChemSour x SSCDH f2 - Really looks to be fattening up this past week and holding that strong diesel aroma. Just caked in trichs and really floating my boat at the moment, lol.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Pre98 bubba x DPD - Frost is coming on very nicely, still holding the nice kushy, fruity aroma and very dense buds. Fox tailing pretty good on the bud sites closest to the light.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
WiFi x GhostRider OG - This one is fattening up nicely that past week and a good push of trichomes too. She has started to flop around and is looking really nice with the lemon/citrus aroma really starting to break through the kushy/earthy smell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Welcome aboard. Just sharpening the axe now. It will start to fall this weekend.

As for the old diary, I sadly lost my WiFi and SLH mums and still wish I had them. I Will be smoking my last bud of SLH in the next couple days. Still have a few zips of WiFi left though.

badseed77

Great diary Bmac .
How do find running with out the screens this time around ?

The plants look like they are loving it

Bmac1

Veteran
They are loving life but its the first time with these plants and I know I can improve and dial a bit better. Ill run a few donuts like this till I put together 3-4 nice keepers and then Ill get back to the bigger pots and screens.

Bmac1

Veteran
The axe has fallen. With the need to be stealthy and the ability for even a small harvest to stink the place out, I jumped on an opportunity and chopped last night. Still need to do a bit of trimming.

The DSD, while not the most impressive is one hell of a yielder. Huge buds on her. The rest of them all look spectacular and I am going to have some tough choices as to what I keep. Sorry no pics, it all kind of happened in a blur. Once all trimmed up and starting to dry, ill snap a few.

I

Irish_traveller

hey Bmac1
just looked through your thread excellent grow and pics
this vertical growing looks superb..all the best irish traveller

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Sometimes my subscriber acts like it's broken. Just had to re-sub this thread. Hmmm?

Anyhow - just droppin' in to check on things. Also - the pic at the top of the page (Wifi x Ghostrider OG)... is that a selection of KGs Ghostrider x Wifi?!

Very nice, if that's what it is. Beautiful flower regardless.

Bmac1

Veteran
Yes it is RM. I think its actually WiFi x GhostRiderOG v2.

Things are drying well and I will get some pics up this week.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Yes it is RM. I think its actually WiFi x GhostRiderOG v2.

Things are drying well and I will get some pics up this week.

Mmmmm WiFi x GhostRider OG v2 looks yummy. You do a fine job with your ladies for sure!! Some f2's of that would be killer!!

Kalyx

Everything is looking on point and straight dank Bmac.... really nice work on those sexy girls I don't see a sad plant in the group they all look so good. The chemsour x sscdh f2 and wifi x ghostrider og really have my eye they look like they will be very potent tasty treats. The frost on the chemsour x sscdh is ridiculous that girl really bulked up nicely over the past couple of weeks, I bet she stinks really good.

Keep up the great green thumb work!
-Kalyx

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks for stopping by fellas. I had a couple sneaky tester buds of some larf yesterday and for not even being fully dry, im impressed. I sampled the PD earlier on and it was a lovely buzz but still very functional, I think my ol lady will love this stuff and she did. Later on I tried the WiFi x GhostRider and it was nice as well. Great lemony flavor already and a stronger hit than the PD for sure. Not total knock down stuff but strong for sure.

My previous plant of the pre98 bubba cross was a dick in the dirt stone for sure. Like burn one to watch a movie and wake up two hours later in a puddle of drool. Im hoping this one is similar.

I will get some pics when they are ready for the jars and get some proper smoke reports up after they have some time in the jars.

I will have some tough choices on which I will keep for sure. I will only keep one or two from this run and if the chemsour one isnt one of them, I Will eat my hat, lol.

I would love to make a smattering of beans of a lot of things, my imagination can go wild sometimes but I have very limited space and like to keep plant numbers down as well. Im thinking with the next round I do, I may try to make an isolation chamber to get some beans to share with my buds ;-)

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I would love to make a smattering of beans of a lot of things, my imagination can go wild sometimes but I have very limited space and like to keep plant numbers down as well. Im thinking with the next round I do, I may try to make an isolation chamber to get some beans to share with my buds ;-)[/quote]

I know ya would...I also understand you havin to run in a small space. I was just givin ya a hard time.:biggrin: But ...with some of the things I see ya runnin..you may want to figure out a way to make some crosses for yourself. You are playin with some serious fire up there in Canada.:dance013:

Bmac1

Veteran
So I am just cutting up another sneaky tester bud of not quite dry DSD and it is starting to smell like strawberries. This plant has had no identifiable aroma the whole way through and I had pretty much written it off. Im glad I kept clones of everything and hopefully it smokes good to make my keeper decisions even harder, lol.