What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old seeds, new weeds and light feeds.

Bmac1

Veteran
Of course after I cut back the ones that were held back, I realize that my lone SSDD is in fact a fucking dude. I must have seen something that made me label it a female but it is in fact a dude. Im gutted as that was the one I Was most excited about. If I had seen that a day or two ago, I would have been able to put one of the hold backs in but such is life. Adapt and overcome. I took him out and will run with 5 3 gal pots and just give them a few more days to bush out a bit after some LST.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
2 - Rez DSD
2 - ChemSour x SSCDH F2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 - WiFi x Ghostrider OG
1 - Outlaw Pre98 bubba x DPD
1 - GDP Purple Dream

Cheers!

Don"t sweat the little things.Your line up is still smoking hot. I had a bitch of a time identifying my Napali-meds in veg. I dont know if I expressed to you my interest in rez gear. I know he is a bit controversial but his sour-D,Chem-d and ss_haze are second to none. I am not sure if the wifi cross is rascal?

Very respectable line up.:biggrin:

Bmac1

Veteran
Oh, I am stoked about the rest but I was really looking forward to some chemmy, blueberry goodness. Blueberry is one of my all time favorite flavors. That being said, chems/diesels are downright delicious and potent, just how I like them.

The ChemSour x SSCDH f2 as well as the WiFi cross are both crosses from a buddy.

The tent will still be full of fire. Once they start to flower, Ill crack a few more beans I think. Onward and upward.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good Bmac1 I like the strain selection...I was suprised at how dank my purple dream turned out next to kushes and bodhi gear, gl on urs.

Did you make that vertical mount? I want to make one of my cabs vert but am blank on bulb mounting.

Bmac1

Veteran
No, I didnt make it, I just took my reflector apart and kept the socket. Then just rigged up chains and a bracket with some twist ties to get it to hang straight. Its straight Mickey Mouse but it works. Ill try to get a closer pic of it next time I snap a few. Tons of great info in the vert forum. I started digging around in there and going vert was an easy choice really.

A great thread in there about making a bottom vert stand to run stacked bulbs and its slick. I wish I could do it but its more juice than I can suck at the moment.

Miraculous Meds

Looking good Bmac1 I like the strain selection...I was suprised at how dank my purple dream turned out next to kushes and bodhi gear, gl on urs.

Did you make that vertical mount? I want to make one of my cabs vert but am blank on bulb mounting.

Hi critter,

Some people enjoy making some solid structure to mount and hang a downward hanging bulb from the ceiling. I think its quite overkill but to each their own. U can simply hang it with a hook, ziptie, etc..., it only ways a pound. For floor mount lights pointing upwards, a simple pvc frame can be built to hold the mogul upwards. The mogul itself doesn't get hot at all. there are different ways to do it but u can use 4 t's to build an initial cradle and build out the frame from there.

gl, be careful, use bulbs rated for hanging vert and open, and test everything.

Bmac1

Veteran
First 12 hour dark period begins this morning. They are responding well so far and before the light comes back on tonight, I will put a new bulb in as this one has been through 2 cycles and a veg already. Will get some pics as well.

Bmac1

Veteran
Flower day 1

Group shot

picture.php

DSD1

picture.php

Purple Dream

picture.php

ChemSour x SSCDH f2

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Pre98 bubba x DPD

picture.php

WiFi x Ghostrider OG

I saw a bit of yellow yesterday and decided to put 1tsp per gallon of grow in the feed bucket. This one is most affected but it seems to be mainly one branch. Ill keep an eye on it but not something I am going to sweat just yet. She seem hungry so I feed her.

picture.php

And here is my Mickey Mouse rig for hanging the bulb vertically.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
I am rooting for her too. She is very branchy/bushy and should give me a decent yield I hope. Going to be lots of tops on her.

Bmac1

Veteran
Nice. I am hoping for a relatively close finish for all involved and about 10 weeks is perfect I think. I would like to avoid cutting one plant at a time due to space restrictions. IT will be difficult but time will tell.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I did not top or cut mine at all and she stopped stretching at the right time for me. If memory serves me she could have bin taken a week sooner. Up close her trichomes looked like hundreds of long super white hairs laying down flat over lapping each other on a purple scalp.
We Just cracked a jar and both laughed and said GRAPES.

Bmac1

Veteran
Here is a couple group shots from day 8 of 12/12. Not much to see yet. The stretch is in full swing and they are really filling out nicely. I will take cuts in the next day or two and begin the process of pruning. Ill get them pruned in 2-3 clippings so as to not do it all at once. When I take cuts, I will get some more individual full plant shots.

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Starting to stink too. I need to get a new filter sooner than later. Likely this weekend.