What's new

OG Kush Ghost Cut, fat'n'juicy

T

THCV

I'll have to let J answer that. Personally I find that i usually stop enjoying purples cuz of the taste so i get what you're saying, beancounter, although there are some exceptions like GDP and Erkle, so I figure the BT might be a special purple. And personally, I just get off on it's crazy leaves and growth, and imagining thailand...since all my other stock are kushes and tw, i havent seen this sort of ginsu knife leaf before. So i hope it's a better cut!

JDOG6000

Veteran
This was a clone I got in SFV.
Just picked it up from a friend down there.
All he told me is it's a clone going around northern Cali right now(at the time).
And it's bomb. I smoked some of my indoor and the high alone is worth it.IMO
It has that old school 70's sativa high.
Were you smoke it and then you feel like your on uppers almost.lol
The taste is not like other purples,similar but more spicey and earthy.
I like it indoors.
But I think outdoors it would be even better.
I'm really hanging onto the clone mother just for that reason.

G

THCV said:
so I cut them at 58 days. Two plants yielded an HP. Not so low yielding after all! The smell is so lemony, it's amazing. And the taste is pure kuuuuushhh, with a sugary mouth coating that is delectable!

this is one plant

Hey THCV looking nice and tasty bro. Looks identical to my ogkush that i harvested end of december. check it out.

Im smoking the last bud from thatr harvest as we speak. :badday: ur buds are making my mouth water again.

G

sup guys hey thcv how you like the multiflo was gonna get one but then decided against it. my friend in tx loves them and has been using it since it litterally first came out. lol

so heres some answers the black thai they ahve is a clone only im not sure from where but i know its and old skooler nothing from a seed from what i know but from a clone gifted.i recieved a huge mom she was about 4 ffet tall but i just recently lost her so i will not get to run her outdoor or at all actually. so save me a taste guys. lol

then we have the dawgs yeah i would say chemdawgd is just as strong if not stronger than og.. and i ahve smoekde them side by side. chemd has a heavy heavy lung expansion kinda like getting a swift kick in the chest and head. dont know about the 4 yet but we will see. i ahve them all litterally growing side by side so....

j no worries bro i do what i can to help and hook the homies up. im glad you enjoyed the strains.....

T

THCV

sedatedp, that looks like it could be the same cut. last nug? i hope harvest is soon for the next gen...

lou, thanks for stopping by. maybe one day i can show some pix of a brave outdoor setup like yours...wait till fall...hehe

mysterx, i love the multiflow. i am realizing that dwc would yield a lot more per plant, but it seems like much more of a hassle.

T

THCV

here are a couple pix from 30 days in. nugs are popping up everywhere. i'll take some better ones soon.

momb0

THC - u run off a 1000w?.....Do you find it better for the lights to have heads or just to hang from the ceeling with a cord?

J

JeffSpicoli

you know what the deal is with the ghost cut? like yea its from ghost from overgrow, but any idea as to what pheno it is of the og? or what am i missin of its folklore?? hehe
I heard a claim it was the same cut as the sfv, but thats seems pretty ridiculous to me?..

T

THCV

supposedly from ghost on OG. I no longer am sure that my cut is ghost. All i know is it is some sort of OG, and it is bomb.

Dlux

Very nice THCV...I have some kush and am not quite sure of the specific brand. Maybe you or someone can help me narrow it down. The seeds did come direct from Amsterdam but in the process of me getting the cuts the specifics were not available...although I will be doing a lil' CSI in order to find out.
I have been multi flown' since they came out and glad to see them in use with the kush...very nicely I have to say.

Here is a pic of one of them, just turned, so there are looking full veg still.

I would rather know which strain of kush it is then make up my own name...want to give credit where it is due.

T

THCV

sorry, dlux, veg is too hard to tell. gotta wait until it finishes flower to really tell. but yours looks too lush to be ghost or sfv, which are both really stringy in veg. it looks a little like my "Original OG" in veg.

since it is from amsterdam seed, it isn't any of the "real" OGs anyway. probably a hybrid like MK Ultra or something.

Dlux

found out that the cuts came down from the bay area(SF) and the one from seed is from Amsterdam...so I assume it could be closer to the OG.
Anyway I will post some pics when they start to thicken up.
thx

JDOG6000

Veteran
Jeff your ghost cut looks a little like the SFV but not quite.
So I'd guess it's probably just another phenotype from seed.
Maybe a more Lemon Thai/chemdawg pheno? Because it branches more like the Lemon Thai right? The SFV OG branches like a real stretchy 91 chemdawg.
But I'm not farmiliar withthe ghost cut but from what I think I remember seeing it's kind of branchy but not like the SFV more traditional branching.
AmI right?

JDOG6000

Veteran
But from what I remember it tastes alot like the SFV OG.
Almost the same I think. But I only smoked it that once with THCV.