What's new

OG Kush Ghost Cut, fat'n'juicy

T

THCV

my cut, whatever the frik it is, is a not a "traditional" brancher. Very few nodes during veg, a relatively small number of 3 finger leaves. Then in stretch it explodes with new branches and budsites, and it sure delivers in the end. Kinda like what I have seen of SFV.

jeff, yours looks like some sort of bomb og for sure, but i agree with JDog that it could be sfv or ghost. 3 finger leaves, woohoo!

BTW, JDOG, the Pure Diesel Kush has a real nice stretch growth pattern--that is one robust-ass plant.

J

JeffSpicoli

yea my ghost is ridiculously stretchy... The longest gap between nodes.. Ive had to really do some work cutting her back and training her... Im sure she is gonna stretch like mad when she goes to flower....
Yeah i thought she looks a lot like pics ive seen of the sfv, and my friends sfv looks just like it (i gave him a ghost, and he says it looks very very similar) Except the ghost has longer spaced between nodes than his SFV, and grows thicker stems.
The sfv i have i dont even think is the real sfv.... Its sooo much different looking than any of yours, and different than my friends... I got it from TKC, so im not sure if its from swerve or not....
Maybe it looks different cause it got stressed and overferted/fert burn...
But i duno... Im gona get a cut of my friends SFV to compare

If anything my Ghost cut looks more like a real deal OG, than my sfv or 818...
To me, neither the sfv or 818 i have look like proper OG's...

ill post some pics of em in veg so you guys can tell me what you think

J

JeffSpicoli

here are those 818, and sfv... I dont think either of them look like true OGs....
Maybe its cause they got fert burned

Ive been doing LST to both of em... The 818 is a super bush, tightest internodes... The SFV is pretty lanky, but ive gotten it quite bushy with all the training...
Im excited to get a SFV from my buddy, and see how different she looks :chin:
SFV

here is the 818

G

they look like the same genetics and they dont unfortunately look like sfv....

original sfv ogk

orignal tahoe cut ogk

J

JeffSpicoli

yea i got the 818, sfv, and ghost all from TKC...
So im not sure who brought in the sfv, and 818 to em... But yeah, they dont look anything like any pics ive sen, and look nothing like the SFV my buddy is running...
It kinda pisses me off :( oh well, well see once they flower how they are, and what the deal is...
I hope the SFV i get from my buddy looks similar to yours... Ill post some pics when i get it...

And yea, this 818, and sfv i got both look very very similar, almost like they are the same cut, but they are slight differences between the two.

T

THCV

here's all that matters: does it smell like OG when it's cured, and is it strong as fuck. Answering yes to those questions basically means you have some form of real og.

mysterx, shit, tahoe? yet another cut? egads, so many. presumably that's the true true original, hehe--is it "all that"? btw, looks like your sfv needs some N or Mg. :chin:

G

yeah that what i tell everyone out ehre bro .. shit if you can grab an og clone from a club for 20 -25 bux why the f not.. whats the worst that it is an s1 of some dank... and for those that dont ahve a crazy ass palate like me you wlll never know the difference as long as it tastes like lemon pledge and hit hard your good to go.

and thcv yup bro thats the real deal orignal right there from norcal about 14 years old looks extremely similar to chemdawg look at jimmynitz's tiptoe through trichromes. you can see it there. shit is fire lemon kerosine straight up. like you took lemons and put them in a 55gal drum of kerosine and left it from a few months. when you open it that smell of lemon fuel chem is what the tahoe cut smell and tastes like. and man it will try adn rip your head right off. you cant breathe after a hit and man talk about heating up watch out.. shit hits hard. oh those pics are from a whle ago. those babies are budding now.. i noticed in the pic they were really grainy when blown up . go figure... my kushes and dawgs get a high dose of cal mag as they need that shit. the dawgs and the kushes adn the diesel thrive for calciuma nd mag, it wild...

from jimmy's thread all grown and will be soon smoked by him.
original ogk(tahoe cut)
13853DSCN5636.JPG

13853DSCN5645.JPG

13853DSCN5637.JPG

looks so much like chemdawg its crazy

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

so unless im mistaken... would the tahoe cut basically be a s1 of the original chemdawg?
or something to that extent

JDOG6000

Veteran
Crazy.
That looks so good man.
It's insane.
I'm over trying to figure this strain out.
I just wanta smoke it and grow it. You know?
It's just too good to care anymore. Plus I don't know if we'll ever know for sure.
So why even bother. Thats my new out look on OG Kush.
It sure does look like chemdawg, though.

LIMELIGHT

JDOG6000 said:
Crazy.
That looks so good man.
It's insane.
I'm over trying to figure this strain out.
I just wanta smoke it and grow it. You know?
It's just too good to care anymore. Plus I don't know if we'll ever know for sure.
So why even bother. Thats my new out look on OG Kush.
It sure does look like chemdawg, though.
now you got the right idea=)

JDOG6000

Veteran
It also looks alot like my SFV OG in flower.
BUt that makes sence.
My SFV looks just like swerves. Big time.
That one I took pic's of is extra stretchy compared to the other new ones.
IT was one that went threw some traveling. And I think may have been a smaller cut maybe. It just rooted second.
So it went into flower first. But the rest still are very thin branched and stretchy.
Just not sooooo much. I'll get more pic's soon of the other one.
The SFV even has the same growth pattern as chemdawg.
The way it branches and everything. It's just more thin and stretchy.
It makes sence now that I am growing the chemdawg. BUt then again I have seen phenotypes of hybrids that looked alot like one of there parents.
I'm doing it again and I don't even realize it.
OK, I'm gonna go smoke some Bubba. Since I'm waiting for my OG to finish.

T

THCV

wow, myster, it look like ghost/what i have too! great description though, def makes me want a cut. nice...

G

818 is SFV

818 is SFV

Area code 818
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Map of California area codes in blue (and border states) with 818 in red
Area code 818 is a California telephone area code consisting largely of the San Fernando Valley, in the Greater Los Angeles Area. It covers roughly 2 million people.
[edit]History

After the standardization of American telephone area codes, the entire Los Angeles metropolitan area had fallen within the 213 area code. Because the population and phone usage of the Los Angeles metropolitan area greatly increased during the 1980s and 1990s, the 213 area code was split into several new area codes, including the 818 and 310 area codes. The 818 area code entered service on 1/7/84. Area code 626 was split from it on 6/14/97.
During the pop-culture heyday of the San Fernando Valley in the 1980s (typified by the Frank Zappa single "Valley Girl"), the term "818" actually acquired some currency in American popular lingo. This was mostly due to several Hollywood movies of the period that attempted to portray the absurdity of American suburban teen culture, by dramatizing teen life in the suburb that was geographically nearest to Hollywood. (The major movie studios, in the Burbank and Hollywood areas, are located within or adjacent to the San Fernando Valley/818 area code). Thus, characters in these movies would make reference to living in, or communicating with friends who lived in, the "818".
[edit]Cities in the 818 area code

Neighborhoods/Districts in Los Angeles City
Arleta
Canoga Park
Chatsworth
Encino
Granada Hills
Mission Hills
North Hills
North Hollywood
Northridge
Pacoima
Panorama City
Reseda
Sherman Oaks
Studio City
Sylmar
Tarzana
Toluca Lake
Universal City
Valley Village
Van Nuys
West Hills
Winnetka
Woodland Hills

J

JeffSpicoli

um thanks for that ganjafari but im pretty sure we all knew 818 was the area code for the valley... But there are two different strains of og found in the clubs... You can get em as nugs, or as cuts... So apparently the 818 is a different phenotype from the sfv... but this is all speculation on my part, ill have to wait until i flower em out to see if these are indeed different...
I did finally get a 'real' cut of the SFV, shes a lil clone so itll be a while.... But im glad, cause im almost certain the sfv i got from tkc is a fake

JDOG6000

Veteran
I was born and raised in the 818.
Glad you got ahold of the SFV, Jeff.
It's so Fing good.
You know when you got it. Good luck with growing her out.
Be ready for some serious stretch and thin branches.
I use silicate in the first month(or during the stretch) it helps harden up the branches.
Plus the sugardaddy helps with that too. Or sweet would work instead of sugar daddy.

G

gratefuldawg

Yo Jdog, whats the brand of silicate you have? AN, GH...? Would hygrozyme be the same thing?

JDOG6000

Veteran
The silicate I use is from Grow tech.
It's just the brand my local hydro store carries. Any brand will do.
But I am really lucky to have this hydro store in town.
They have everything. It's huge.
Like a gaint empty industrial space full of every type of grow equipment
you could ever want.
Rarly do I have to order anything. The guys that run it ,run it mostly for the 1000's of med patients in town. Just use cash and it's all good.