What's new

OG chem

C

chefro420

chefro got any dried pics of the og chem? did they come out pretty dense..

yes! Dense! Dank! Really one of my favorite strains! Chemd dom and og dom plants in the pack with some that were a nice mix too !This next round makes the first look like preschool! This is the og kush dom. This pheno was the lowest yielder , but also 2-3 weeks faster then the other 2. Also these did not get the most light or the best care either. They still put out nicely regardless! My comp fried , gonna be a month before I get the pix of it. Will get new pix of the 2nd round shortly!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
everything about looks og nug structure looks to be chem... great looking nuggies great work bbl peace n pufs..

sacKO

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
That's tasty Chef... lollipop, lollipop oh lolly lolly pop; lollipop, lollipop oh lolly lolly pop! :good:

:hotbounce HOT HOT HOT Laugan... nice

C

chefro420

That's tasty Chef... lollipop, lollipop oh lolly lolly pop; lollipop, lollipop oh lolly lolly pop! :good:

:hotbounce HOT HOT HOT Laugan... nice

Thanks ! Looking to grab some of your release soon too! I was waiting all day long . Constantly nagging my friend every 10 minutes while we made bubble.To go up stairs and refresh seedbay and see if they dropped. Will be up in 6 hours waiting tomorrow !

Ogchem is really some of the tastiest herb I have ever had! The buzz also kicks ass! The nugs pictured above taste so amazing. A while back I smoked a j, tossed the roach on the table. At least 3 weeks later , I picked up the roach , fired it up. Tasted just like the 1st hit off of a fresh bowl!

All the credit goes to the breeders! Amazing cross:ying: and a STEAL at $80!!!!

next up cheesedog and hopefully grandoggy purps!!!

chongsbuddy

Veteran
that preharvest pic by chefro420 looks just like the endless sky pic on the dr greenthumb website!lol.

chongsbuddy

Veteran
here is the pic,looks pretty close eh?

Attachments

• endless sky.jpg
    endless sky.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 18
C

chefro420

Finally got the cam and new comp working! WIll upload some new photos from the 1st run , finished bud shots, pix from 2nd run and finish up my smoke report too! Need to run some errands, and will get it up later tonight.

C

chefro420

Thanks! You think they look good, should taste them! One is straight dank kush , another chemd funk and the chunky one is a lighter kush smell. All are very potent with a killer effect. Gonna do a smoke report soon. Here's some finished bud shots

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ill say it again! this is some of the finest cannabis ive ever smoked. ranks with the ecsd and chem sour. dont miss these!

killer report brother

great pics and decriptions chefro, and taste sounds just delicous

nice 1 tacoma this makes my day to hear it in the same sentence as sour d as that is 1of the greatest weeds ever

i just popped a bunch of these myself

C

chefro420

Your gonna be happy with what you find! Im almost tempted to grab another pack for back up!!!

C

chefro420

lol
il send you a free pack with the testers i send your way
its the least i can do for your advertisement
just happy you guys love it

Damn!! Thanks bro! Really stoked now!!!! Love it , simply amazing herb!! Really looking forward to this second batch coming down. TC is dead serious when he says it ranks up with ECSD! OG Chem is straight fire!!!!!