What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG chem

C

chefro420

Really like the rounded leaf structure on 10, do any of the parents have this? Also when 5 popped it had an odd joined leaf for the center shoot. Then the 2 lower shoots have taken off!:ying:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Sometimes things start out a little funky, but they usually right themselves before long. Just ask my mom. She'd tell you some stories about me as a newborn. Just a little funky I was, but I turned out alright. It goes the same for plants. Coming along well.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The rounded leaf is from the ChemdD/OG Kush mother.....thanks for the update.
Peace

C

chefro420

Does the chemd/ogkush leaf structure that I have lead to chemd/ogkush bud structure?:ying: All but the two runts got repotted on monday and on tuesday I topped all but the runts. I topped them fairly small to get some side growth . SO that I can get some clones soon, so i can get them to flower in another couple weeks! Stay tuned for some pix. Will try to get some taken tonight after I get out of work.

Cannawinner

Veteran
Sometimes things start out a little funky, but they usually right themselves before long. Just ask my mom. She'd tell you some stories about me as a newborn. Just a little funky I was, but I turned out alright. It goes the same for plants. Coming along well.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

You most certainly did.

C

chefro420

Plants are coming along great! I have some pix, just need to upload them. Also 3 males have showed , and will be chopped soon. Hoping to clone early next week . Then flower the following week or maybe even next week!

C

chefro420

Taking clones off all but the 2 runts on monday.Then Maybe flower this coming week or wait another week.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi chefro420

how the ogchem doing

any updates

peace

C

chefro420

Great! Looks like 5 males , 3 females and the 2 runts that are looking male . Clones and went into flower the beginning of the week and today the runts went into flower. I was going to take pix the other day , but then the battery died. I will get pix and a full report up tuesday . Other then the 2 runts all are very vigorous and STANK!!!

C

chefro420

So do you guys think the runts are worthy? I saw in another thread you said that lots of og kush dom's take forever to veg. Its been 2 months though and they are not even 6"!!!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you can keep the runts vegging while the others go into flower i would say they were worth keeping for sure but if thats not possible i would not hold the others back too long for the sake of the runts.
Hope that helps, peace.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sometimes the runts are the real keepers! hope it works out for ya...good luck!