What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG chem

dustin27

Veteran
Nice well I hope he is stanky and produces great progeny. I need to get the other half of my chems going in search of a killer male.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chefster
Howzit nic looking dry nuggies.. Click my link and peep my ogxchem i took much better pics of her.. she is strarting to frost up now, idk peep and comment.. great work.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
og chem coming down in week or so

Attachments

• DSCN6808.jpg
    DSCN6808.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 25
C

chefro420

Here's some Og Chem Bubble! This shit has to be the dankest , oiliest , tastiest bubble I have made yet!! SO oily , it soaked right through the sheet into the cardboard . Even now with a few months cure , still a ball of goo!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man i love your OG Chem pics, so sad they are gone......are you still enjoying her?

C

chefro420

Man i love your OG Chem pics, so sad they are gone......are you still enjoying her?

Ill get some more pix up of Og chem for ya ! Ya want em here , a new thread or a grow report doober? Still the number #1 lady in the stable! Over ecsd , chem sis , and lots of other elites and from seeds! Seriously!!!! Got 2 coming down shortly!!!:dance013: Only nugget I stash extra of in the freezer!

She is looking great in crosses too! Check out Ghostnugz threads!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A grow report in the main CSG forum would be awesome bro. I'm so pleased to see you still enjoying her, cant wait for you to rock more CSG strains.