What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG chem

C

chefro420

Retard strength :) , still a firm believer! Have room for them to veg as long as they need .

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i ususaly let runts go as they take to much time and space

but if you got the room why not

peace

C

chefro420

Everything other then the runts have been in flower 2 weeks . They all look great and are starting to flower nicely . Going to try to get clones off the runts and put them into flower today. Also going to get some new pix of the 3 ladies late today.:ying:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking awesome bro, thanks for taking pics of the boys before ya said bye to them.
Cant wait to see more, thanks for sharing.
Peace

C

chefro420

Sorry for the delay. Every time I go to use the camera the battery is dead! Will take a load of shots next time around. They are looking great though! Frosting right up and smell of sweet piney chem dankness! The runts got the ax....

C

chefro420

Sorry for the delay , no excuses.... I suck:)!

Plants have been flowering since 8/23. So about 8 weeks.

Plants look really nice! Frosty , funky, rockhard, sweet piney dankness:tiphat:! All 3 look killer, with slight differences. #2 is a shorter one and looks to be the first to finish in the next 1-2 weeks, with also the smallest buds . #4 is the tallest with medium buds and has 2-3weeks to go or so. #7 is slightly taller then #2 and has the largest buds , maybe 3+ weeks to go on her. I also got a few nanners at maybe 3 weeks , and a few more popping out now. By no means lots or even probably viable . I also run rez chem x sd and also get nanners , but it is straight dank, soooo she stays. Im sure to keep one of the 3 in my stable for at least a time. Will be cool to see these up against ecsd , chemd and rez chem x sd and chem IBL!!! Gonna be a great winter!

Once again sorry for the delay ! I have 3 sets of pix to get up . Two from earlier and one set I took today! You guys are gonna love the Og chem!!:jump::ying:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro thanks for the update (got me real excited to see some pics).
Regarding the nanna's, i am real keen to find out if they are producing any viable pollen (hopefully not). Your the 2nd person doing the OG Chem to experience them, it's only been on 1 plant each and both of you seem confident they are not too much of an issue which kinda mirrors my own reaction to them.......in the past i have found that seed plants that display them will often stop when clones are grown out so i would be keen to find out if either of you find that to be the case.
Another thing i will do if a plant displays them regularly but warrants being kept is test the nanna's to see if they are viable so i know if i need to pluck them off or not.....for example my Casey Jones will throw a few out every once in a while but i've not seen seeds in the 3+ years i've grown her so dont even bother to remove them.
Take care, peace.

C

chefro420

Had a nasty virus on the comp and wifes cam card is slow causing errors on some pix. Im smoking a blunt of the first to come down as I type this . This Ogchem is killer! Nice work boys!:tiphat::ying: What an amazing taste and smell !! Will see about the effect in a minute here.... Gonna mix some nutes , will post back in a bit!

C

chefro420

:ying::jump: Woooooooooo nice effect! Right to the dome with lots of body! Cheers!!!:ying:

C

chefro420

No more nanners either ! Buy em up ! Gonna be nice to see these up against my chem x sd's , chemd, chem IBl and ganesh Og bx!!!

C

chefro420

Unfortunately it looks like the wife accidentally deleted the pix from mid flower . Anyway I have 1 more of each that Ive been vegging for about 4+ weeks that i will take pix of.

C

chefro420

Here's some of the #2 before harvest. My friends and I are really enjoying the effect and taste from #2 . The taste is kush dominant , with some chemmyd funk! Great effect, right to the dome with lots of body! I find myself reaching for this jar a lot!!!

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pictures! this stuff is some of the best tasting ive EVER had. that blunt tasted the same at the end then as the beginning. super heady effect:D

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
picture.php

Really nice Chefro420! I think I'd be reaching for that jar too. What's the smell like?

GreatLakes THC :joint:

C

chefro420

The smell Im told by my friend who is the Kush fiend , is just like Og kush . I have never had OGK so I really cant say. I will say it is fucking dank! Id describe it kinda like my rez chemxsd , but with more floral, sweet, lilac chemmy dankness! Love this stuff!

Think I may have found a few pix mid flower off a friends cam too. Also going to take some pix now of the remaining two that will be coming down monday at about 10 weeks!

C

chefro420

I also wanna add that I had some ph issues with these mid flower. So these plants are not the best representation of the OGchem. I think once dialed in , they will have even more potential!

Also wanna apologize again for the lost pix and the delay! Will make up for it on the harvest pix, round two and the smoke report! Just had some bumps in the road and super busy between my job, the garden and helping the sick.