What's new

OG chem

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
thanx for the info on the og x chem.. Sounds like some good phenos to have.. :D atm mine dont have any funk to it more of the lilac pheno you have. Lets see it may change some towards end of life.. bbl peace n pufs..

sacKO

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Chefster
Howzit brother..?? Man those bishes are looking shuweet... It may be a guess but yours look more OG than chem>? Cos looking at mine they seem to be more chem dom ill post some pics toinight.. peace n pufs

sacKO

C

chefro420

That one is the og dominant. I have some pix of chemd and also a 50/50 chem/og dominant phenos . The chemd dom pheno put the chem's sister I just ran, back in the dirt . Never thought I'd chuck an Elite and keep a pheno from some $80 beans!!

C

chefro420

Here's the 50/50. Smells like chemmy kush roast coffee . ALso had the largest yield . Don't have any whole plant shots of this pheno unfortunately

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no word of a lie i trade ecsd for the ogchem whenever chef has this stuff! stuff is straight fire!

luckly i have my own coming down in 2 weeks:laughing:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
picture.php

Salacious! :good:

GreatLakes THC :joint:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
excellent shotbud man, look so dank..i just image the taste that fo su are sweetest,keep it up""!!! great work dude!!

blazin

no word of a lie i trade ecsd for the ogchem whenever chef has this stuff! stuff is straight fire!

luckly i have my own coming down in 2 weeks:laughing:

Does it reek just like the ecsd?

have 8 females out of a 20 pack and 5 more pending when transition to flwring. the 5 left are small tho but bushy as fuck

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
Unreal bro, amazing growing skills as well as selection skills.....all 3 look so tasty, your pics have me wishing i was close enough to try them. Looking forward to see those ladies once you've run them a few times, you already seem to have things dialled in real well so a few more goes and i'll be getting high just looking at them.
Thanks for all your effort with this test, you've made us so proud.....i dont think a day goes by when i dont check in and admire your work.
Take care, peace.

C

chefro420

Unreal bro, amazing growing skills as well as selection skills.....all 3 look so tasty, your pics have me wishing i was close enough to try them. Looking forward to see those ladies once you've run them a few times, you already seem to have things dialled in real well so a few more goes and i'll be getting high just looking at them.
Thanks for all your effort with this test, you've made us so proud.....i dont think a day goes by when i dont check in and admire your work.
Take care, peace.

Thanks! You guys did all the work , I just stuck them in the dirt! CHeck out my side by side with the OGC #2 in coco and ss#4 too. This run is going to be sweet! They are a week in 12/12. Looking forward to popping more of your guys gear soon! Lots of patient friends have been starting a lot too!

I also have some finished nugget shots from this round too.

dustin27

Veteran
That's garbage throw it out..

...just kidding mate. Im'a dick sometimes :D Its actually indescribable....youre very lucky to have that in your garden.

:D Sayin it was garbage reminded me of the first ever cannabis harvest I witnessed. Went to my homies house to watch and help and learn. We get it all trimmed up and ready and I ask what was next. " Now we gather it all up and throw it in the garbage." I thought he was serious for a second, and commented on how happy the trash guy would be. Ha.

Thank you for sharing those chefro

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Looks like i need to get to sprouting the 5 or so OG chem beans i got left in hopes of finding something like you did! Great job man....I know u are enjoying it :)

C

chefro420

Looks like i need to get to sprouting the 5 or so OG chem beans i got left in hopes of finding something like you did! Great job man....I know u are enjoying it :)

Thanks bro! Im already thinking about popping a 2nd pack!!! Going to hit these 3 ladies with CJ and a chem IBL too , should be interesting .