What's new

OFFICIAL: 1oz CONTAIN/SHOTGLASS GROW

F

fully baked

You're gonna kick me out for this??

1ozcomparedtoshotglass1.jpg

1ozcomparedtoshotglass.jpg

DQ me then, but hopefully I can still grow some nice ladies in my 1.25 oz containers. I just wanna see some more of these super micro container grows.

F

fully baked

Haha thanks guys...

Still stretchy little buggers, but eh they always bounce back...

Smoking Gun

Is it too late to join the fun? I have some good ones I would love to try a shotglass grow. If I can still be in it, I will have pics tomorrow.

b10narybud

Well guys...I love to see this is still going. It makes me so happy. This has truly been a great learning experience.

As for the contest..its technically over...but it never got approved as a "actual" contest in time and there was no prizes (just tasty little buds in the end and a appreciation for the plant.)

Since most of us have finished some more have joined in and others tried again...I welcome ALL that want to participate at any time as this is truly in the end; just for knowledge and pure fun! If you feel like joining in; pop a seed, pop a squat, and well sit here watching, you grow pot! :)

I might be starting another go around in my PC and if I do i'll gladly throw another beaner down to the occasion.

Oh, and as for the little pots just above me... FULLY BAKED....i think its fine. This is just to grow small and however your picture looks decieving at first...its roughly about the size and i'm not that picky....I'd be glad to see ya with us....Pull up a chair my friend and join in the circle.

Until next time folks,
I'll be watching and always remember...

Be smart, Keep safe, and Stay HIGH!!!

Smoking Gun

Ok folks, sorry for the delay here are my two entries in this fun game. I think my shot glasses exceed the original limit, I think they might be 2 Oz shot glasses; ooops. Anyway the one on the left is Schrom and the one on the right is Blue Whale.

These two ladies are still in veg because of some unforeseen events. I should have them in flower in 2 more weeks (I know, thats still a while off).

The Schrom is an awesome strain. It is one of the most flavorful strains I have ever smoked. It is on my very short list of strains I would smoke for taste alone.

The Blue Whale, is kind of an exclusive strain. A friend of mine breed this one during a breeding project (I actually gave it its name). He gifted me a few seeds. I popped one, then almost killed it, then saved it to find out it was a male. I planted another one when I thought I had killed the first seedling. I cut a few clones from the plant, planning on using those to sex the plant. Instead the original plant went into a green house shortly after I took clones. It turned out to be a female, and a good thing it was, it took off during its vegetative growth Thusly the name). The few clones I got all survived and I decided to have some fun with one of them. So lets see what happens.

Sorry about the pics. Forgot to rotate before uploading.

Last edited:

guest3589

Looking good, I love the mini plants, they remind me of the volunteers that I get in my patch in late winter and early spring, little single joint popsicles.

clowntown

Veteran
40oz > 1oz

40oz > 1oz

Forget your 1 oz grow. Gotta grow 40 oz ghetto style, complete with paper bag.

Click it to be naw'n what I be say'n, naw'm say'n?

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
CannerBahnoid said:
Hi all, OK Here she is.. Finished at somthing like 80 days...

I am hoping to get 2 grams but we'll see I WILL post my final weight in a few days as well as a smoke report! This method of using the medicne bottles and a wick systm worked great! I think I may begin a PC Case project and run 8 of these in it, if I get the time that is. Anyways It has been great and I will try to get my final report in as soon as possible.

If anyone's interesting in seeing what I used here is a small diagram I made:

And here she is..

again in sequence from start to finish..

Thanks again for the fun guys!
-Noid

how freaKIN CUTE...

Smoking Gun

My shotglass run is on hold, unofrtunately, due to some unforseen events, but within the next 2 weeks will be starting its end.