What's new

OFFICIAL: 1oz CONTAIN/SHOTGLASS GROW

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Im in =D
Hahah the dimensions of my CIGAR box are.. 6x5x5 VERY micro I have California Orange seed sprouted and in some soil my lighting for now is a 15w Incadesent light so its a tad hot in there but I have.. some vent holes in there.. the show is on.. ill post pictues a tad bit later... its really ghetto.

swurv

I got some vegging seedlings right now, but when my flower chamber is ready, Im totally down for this. I've got scads of bagseed lying around, so why not?, it's not like it will take up any space...

Smoke68

I was wondering... How would a plant that I grow in a shotglass that is filled with PURE MICORHIZAE do... lol... we get done and it turns out that I get an ounce. rofl.
Ok, getting serious... just to clarify, can I use my clones or is this contest applicable to those who start from seed only?

Smoke68

LOL... Kinda like the Shoebox I am growing in. We can call it the SOGOOS (Sea Of Green One Ounce Shoebox) Grow-off lol.
Thank you apples, I am debating starting a couple of seeds just for the sole purpose of this grow... I am sure I have bagseed genetics around here...
Another idea... how about "what can you do with just one rapid rooter?"

F

fully baked

I'm gonna start some extra beans I have around and grow em this way!

:Bolt:

apples

hell yeah 00420 glad your onboard.

I'm pretty stoked to see some more of these truly micro grows.

full time daddy
Veteran
so i was kicking the idea around all day yesterday looking for something to use and how im gonna go about this here lil deal!!!!!!!!!!!! and i came up with

putting a seed in germ and still looking for what im gonna grow in....... hehe should have to by the time the seed starts :)

apples

lol id like to see someone do it with an ice cube tray because a super micro sea of green would be too cool. Id also like to see some random shit, like a lightbulb with the bottom off, or an empty pen or straw. Some kinda of long tube would be cool as shit.

The 1oz thing isnt really important, to me its more about growing in ways nobody has ever grown before. Maybe we will invent some new crazy way to grow with great results.

So, what are you waiting for, go get that garden hose and plant a seed inside that bitch!

Later

full time daddy
Veteran
apples said:
lol id like to see someone do it with an ice cube tray because a super micro sea of green would be too cool. Id also like to see some random shit, like a lightbulb with the bottom off, or an empty pen or straw. Some kinda of long tube would be cool as shit.

The 1oz thing isnt really important, to me its more about growing in ways nobody has ever grown before. Maybe we will invent some new crazy way to grow with great results.

So, what are you waiting for, go get that garden hose and plant a seed inside that bitch!

Later

you know whats funny is last night after i got outa the shower i happen to glance n see a lite bulb n was like hmmmmm, then i thought about it n said naaa ppl smoke crack outa them.....lol

ice tray sounds like a good one for a sog im gonna build my "shotglass" this weekend

F

fully baked

It's a little over 1 oz, but hopefully you guys can let me play too...

Stretchin' out

This should be lots of fun :joint:

I've got a cpl of seedlings/clones in one of those little 'aerogardens' they show on T.V. Is this cheating? It's lit by 2 CFL's,and water/nutes are pumped from the bowl/pot below it. The 'pots' are smaller than a shotglass/dixie cup
held in place by foam....pics can follow......

DigiTM

fully baked said:
It's a little over 1 oz, but hopefully you guys can let me play too...

Stretchin' out

This should be lots of fun :joint:

I think that is way over the size limit to qualify. Correct me if I am wrong on that though. You might want to research how big a shot glass is for reference.