What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OFFICIAL: 1oz CONTAIN/SHOTGLASS GROW

i've already startd a bagseed indica. 1 oz.

its at node 5 already ! 3 weeks i've have it for.

went 12/12 after 1 week veg after 1st true leaves appeared.

-no nutes. :/

Last edited:

CryptiC

Haha still on the beginning of my first grow but.. what a thread for an amazing read.. took awhile.. but amazing haha

Good job guys... the icecube SOG sounds like it'd be amazing... grow like a diff strain in each section haha 1 gram per each.. have a grab bag of strains.. :D

Smoking Gun

Ok, here is my shot glass grow. I kinda exceeded the 1 oz. limit, its a double shot glass so its 3 oz. The strain is Schrom. In these pics the plant is at day 48 of flowering. It will go to day 70.

This is the same plant when it was first put into the shot glass.

xcentric

I'm in...

I'm in...

Just starting a little SOG, so I'll throw one of the seeds yet to pop in a small pvc endcap with no more than 1 oz. of soil.

S

slackerbri

Smoking Gun said:
Ok, here is my shot glass grow. I kinda exceeded the 1 oz. limit, its a double shot glass so its 3 oz. The strain is Schrom. In these pics the plant is at day 48 of flowering. It will go to day 70.

I love Schrom.

Did she stretch on you?

Smoking Gun

slackerbri said:
I love Schrom.

Did she stretch on you?

Yes she did, but she was in that shot glass for so long, she didn't stretch all that much, there wasn't much room for her to grow out extra roots. That's actually part of why her buds are as small as they are.

damn that was a long read lol but well worth it. Quite alot to be learned from this. and would just like to say i was extremely impressed with the positive attitudes and just the overall niceness (sp?) of everyone, I saw almost no negativity and as a reader that was uplifting to see everyone support and encourage one another, shows that this is a really nice community of smart and inovative people congrats to everyone who was a part of it, and thanks for the show I truely enjoyed, on and the pill bottle with the wick system gets my vote althought im sure my vote dont mean much was still a nice unique set up.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't believe I sat through and read all of this and looked at all of the photos. I am glad I did, this was way funny. Much respect to those that had the patients to do a grow like this. It had to be nerve racking having to watch them so closely and having to water those tiny shots glasses all the time so that the soil wouldn't dry out and the roots die. It would be a fun little thing to do but I just don't have that much time.