What's new

Obama DID change MMJ policy!!

mj82

First this and now California's proposal to legalize marijuana for adults 21+. It's looking like the next 4 years we will see some very big positive changes towards marijuana.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Hello !! He's gonna give ya weed but take your future.

Its a bait and switch man. Just like a magician that says......"Look over here".....While he pulls a fast one over there.

I am not saying that stopping the raids is not good. IT IS GOOD !!

But Obama is not our hope for a bright future. Not even close. He's already robbed ya of 4 trillion dollars within 50 days............and wants more.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only poeple that have robbed you is the neo-con executive branch of George Bush Jr. and his buddies that lobbied him into office.
Those peole were not conservatives what so ever. If you do proper research you will find that "W" made promises to republican buiness men to remove regulations on the energy and housing industies that had nothing to do with being conservative or liberal. He did remove them.
These regulations prevented people with poor credit and low paying jobs from buying houses that were way out of there possible range. Mean while Alan "dumbass" Green span, and the fed artifically kept the intrist rates low. This set up, and continued the growth of the enron bubble, and then later the housing bubble. This is just not a logical action even if you are conservative. The republicans go allt he way back to the 30's or 40's when the government created the FDIC, fanny may and freddie mac. They blame that for this problem. If it wasnt for those creations there would be no housing market, for them to have raped in the first place.
Then after the housing bubble burst andd the banks crashed, George W. and congress gave the most liberal bailout they possibly could. It held no one acountable for the money, and was not productive at all.
Obama can not stop the spiralling down fall in less than 90 days. get real republicans.
The G.O.P. blames obama for the continuing fall. They are fucking stupid. Their plan of doing nothing will cause the econemy to drop for 10 more years before it bottoms out and we have no infastructure left.

by the way I am not liberal or conservative. I believe in gathering multiple ideas and using the most logical ones. Sometimes the US should take liberal action, some times it needs to be more conservative. Right now we need to spark our econemy through new indusry because the old ones are failing. That is what capitalism is. Usually we do it with private sector, but they have no money now. So like in the 30's the government must temperarily take on the burden.

Oh yah, and if you get any of your news from fox, cnbc, msnbc, or blogs you are looking in the wrong place. None of theese stations have people that just report the news. they report their version for a few min, then spend 2 hours telling your their opinion on it. who the fuck cares what they think. they are just reporters no matter what BS anaylist title the station gives them. They can anaylize my foot in their ass! Im talking about Rush Limbaugh mostly. If I ever see him in public I will probaly pistol whip him in the jaw till he can never speak again. He is gonna have to learn sign language anyway. And yes in my state you can legally carry a gun, and in my neighborhood it is a neccesity at night if you walk outside. That is if you do not want to get repeatedly robbed by the same people.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I have a question...it California is suddenly successful in ligalizing and taxing buds.

What happens to the small back yard grower? Will they just shift the paradigm to bust tax evadors?

minds_I

Pirate

Veteran
Hello all,

I have a question...it California is suddenly successful in ligalizing and taxing buds.

What happens to the small back yard grower? Will they just shift the paradigm to bust tax evadors?

minds_I
It will be legal to grow 10 plants. Most likely they will simply shift gears and go after another group. Why dismantle a perfectly good strike force? Right?

If they want tax evaders they only need to look as far as...........the Obama cabinet appointees. Now that would be some "Change to believe in"

Joey56789

Hello all,

minds_I

Lot of people make beer and wine, and it is legal. Are they talking of taxing for personal use? Because I have not heard of taxes on homebrewing.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow !! You have some anger you need to deal with.

Wow !! You have some anger you need to deal with.

ha, yup. Even though I rant, you still have every right to your opinion. I just want people to research more, instead of just listen to the propaganda of the two major political parties in the U.S.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,
Yeah Joey, California allows a max of 200 gallons of beer per household or 100 per person. I do not know what happens if you go over the limits, but I suspect its just tax evasion if caught.

I would think that trying to curtail what people grow in their backyards would be more problematic except in extreme cases.

minds_I

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Proclaiming that deregulation is what caused any sort of mess at all, is ...well...it is simply ignorance. All one needs to do is look no further than Barney Frank and Chuck Shumer if you want to find out what has put us where we are today.

Nobody, not one soul, can show us where deregulating anything is the cause of any messes.
Much to many's surprise, the free market, including the banking and housing industries, do NOT need the help of government in any shape form or fashion. Nor should they get it.

To bad we have a free market hating liberal, that is being led around by the democrat hierarchy. steering the boat. And if anyone thinks that his handlers aren't trying to simply change our country into what they want it to be (the vision of true thumbs up the ass idiots)...with nobody to get in their way and stop them, well, you are just ignorant and have a rude awakening coming.

Joey56789

Hello all,
Yeah Joey, California allows a max of 200 gallons of beer per household or 100 per person. I do not know what happens if you go over the limits, but I suspect its just tax evasion if caught.

No, that's federal, so I guess california has no further limits on homebrewing.

Pirate

Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hoosierdaddy again.

Hallelujah Brotha !!

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
How does no-one see this as bad... Don't you guys get that it's going to be ran by large corporations *coughs Philip-Morris*.

Gawd, you guys are so short sighted... You're gonna have what has happened to all major agricultural crops in america happen to marijuana: Pesticides, GMO's, improper curing... the list can go on.

This is not the proper way to go about it. If you decriminalize it, that's the only way you'll be free. This is just a method for the state to profit off of sales and those sales are going to not be backyard growers.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Good luck with it all ppl....just hope it rubs of on the Oz Gov...they seem to look up to big brother USA hope they follow this one :D .HH. =]-~

hoosier daddy the flaw in your logic is assuming his handlers are democrats.. same people who ran shit for bush are doing the same for obama.. the left/right democrat/republican is a designed trap to make us weaker as a people.. you have the people split D==><==R.. when it should be us=====><=them.the latter is a greater threat to them and they dont want that. people need to stop falling for the trap. stop labeling yourselfs..

also mr.celcius ill take the major corps ruining it over it being illegal anyday.. people would just grow their own , like they do now only they wont have to worry about getting stabbed in prison... also im sure a market for pure good product would thrive in that kind of environment and that wont really be an issue.. hmm i can buy some newport weed with chemicals and shit sprayed on it or i can buy some all organic "anyname small brand" bud .. hmm.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Deregualtion of Energy = Enron, Blackouts, Electricity being sold to other states when we didnt even have enough for this state. Cost tax payers Billions and we still dont know where Enron sent the money. Who cant connect those dots??

Deregulation of Housing and Banking
= Homes sold to millions who could not afford them. Subprime markets raided like Pirate's booty. Millions of loans written on home at 3 times their value to people with no means to pay. Banks writing those loans made huge profits for years while your pres and his advisers swore to you "There is no recession!!" Now the banks are using our tax dollars to stay afloat, homes have dropped 75% in value across the states, and Bushy has retired to the farm. It is not rocket science or all that complicated. Like someone said you just gotta have a IQ over 75 to get it.

Pirate

Veteran
They all fucked us. And their still doing it today...........even worst. Its the same game.......just different faces. (actually a lot of the faces are very familiar)

hoosier daddy the flaw in your logic is assuming his handlers are democrats.. same people who ran shit for bush are doing the same for obama.. the left/right democrat/republican is a designed trap to make us weaker as a people.. you have the people split D==><==R.. when it should be us=====><=them.the latter is a greater threat to them and they dont want that. people need to stop falling for the trap. stop labeling yourselfs..
See ya at the Nation Wide TEA PARTY on April 15th. If we don't band together now...........we never will. It's time for the people to get angry and stand up to these bastards with actions and not words. If we don't..........We deserve what we get.

Latest posts

Latest posts