What's new

Obama DID change MMJ policy!!

afungi

How does no-one see this as bad... Don't you guys get that it's going to be ran by large corporations *coughs Philip-Morris*.

Gawd, you guys are so short sighted... You're gonna have what has happened to all major agricultural crops in america happen to marijuana: Pesticides, GMO's, improper curing... the list can go on.

This is not the proper way to go about it. If you decriminalize it, that's the only way you'll be free. This is just a method for the state to profit off of sales and those sales are going to not be backyard growers.

I can see that happening too.

marx2k

Veteran
How does no-one see this as bad... Don't you guys get that it's going to be ran by large corporations *coughs Philip-Morris*.

Large corporations don't automatically equal bad product. Philip-Morris probably makes a lot of products that you use on a daily basis.

Gawd, you guys are so short sighted... You're gonna have what has happened to all major agricultural crops in america happen to marijuana: Pesticides, GMO's, improper curing... the list can go on.

That's altogether possible. Of course, that doesn't stop anyone from growing their own or buying from smaller growers like you buying beer from a microbrewer. I wouldn't touch the crap that comes from the Budweiser/Coors factories, but that doesn't mean I think alcohol should be illegal and not sold.

This is not the proper way to go about it. If you decriminalize it, that's the only way you'll be free. This is just a method for the state to profit off of sales and those sales are going to not be backyard growers.

States need money. They get money through taxes. No money means no public schooling, no healthcare for the poor, no road maintenance, etc. What's the problem?

litebuzz

so will Philip Morris be adding nicotine and other nasty chemicals in the joints to make them addicting...ya know, like they do cigarettes................
yeah i'll continue to grow my own thanks. i'm for DEcriminalization also.

D

dongle69

States need money. They get money through taxes. No money means no public schooling, no healthcare for the poor, no road maintenance, etc. What's the problem?

I think one problem is that the California bill states that all the money goes to fight the drug war, not schools, health care, roads, etc.

trueblu8

hoosier daddy the flaw in your logic is assuming his handlers are democrats.. same people who ran shit for bush are doing the same for obama.. the left/right democrat/republican is a designed trap to make us weaker as a people.. you have the people split D==><==R.. when it should be us=====><=them.the latter is a greater threat to them and they dont want that. people need to stop falling for the trap. stop labeling yourselfs..
Holy shit!

K

kittykronic

legalizing mj would not hurt any of us..m2k read my mind, we can still grow and the benes would be astronomical..give it a few yrs. first will come decriminalization, then as the economy and crime worsens legalization will come..say within 5 yrs. it will be legal..prohibition ended when the gov't needed money and they said hey let's legalize alcohol and tax it..leagalizing mj will bring 77 billion dollars a yr. to the gov't and states..unfortunately i am in a very red state..

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
go contact nancy peolsi (ca), harry reid (neveda) , chris dodd (can't remeber), barbra boxer (ca), diane feinstein (ca) and all the other punks senators and house of representative that have been in office for over 20 years each that you'll voted them out of office if they don't straight up legalize it..

I have massive respect for barbara boxer. One of the few who really stand up for her people. She authored the freedom of choice act, she helped cosponsor the family planning services act, she also authored
the violence against children act and she voted AGAINST the war in Iraq.

The only subject we part views on is gun control.. I think everyone is entitled to arming themselves through any process neccessary. At least she believes that commercial airline pilots should be allowed firearms..

Oh not to mention she is in COMPLETE favor of medical cannabis...

"It's good news for people in California who are so ill that they have gotten a doctor's note in compliance with the law," said Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) when told of Holder's promise. "If you have a doctor's note, you should be able to get whatever medicine you need."

SKUNK420: Its really no wonder why your posts are deleted when
you make such bold comments. Specially when you group a fine person
like barbara boxer in the same category as an asshat like harry reid
(harry reid who is constantly pushing pro-pharm bills like the MOTHERS act).

Im not going to get in to the mudslinging, but you should really do some
research before telling people to harass and threaten their representives..

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont see how any of these last few pages of posts do anything to further the title of this thread. hey JJ why not delete them like you did my posts. what happened to that last warning

you mean policy right???

so what is it JJ? is it about policy or LAWS?????

i post on here how to contact your local leaders about changing laws not just policy ( which is just personal opinions in the end) and you delete my posts. i got soo mad after writing one i just posted it and then deleted myself cuz i know JJ you would do it anyways.

The third times your charm.You got yourself a week to think about it. You got your post removed because of the abusive namecalling. When you come back, if you do it, you'll be gone permanently.

Last edited:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
FreedomF - That is too funny!!

Bigherb - She only wants more gun control because her district is one of the hardest hit by gun violence and there is a freaking pawn shop/liquor store on every corner in some parts. If she was out in the burbs she would have more open minded veiw on it I think. I repsect her for alot her views as well.

As to getting back on topic people I still have not read a single reason not to support the bill for decriminalization in Cali and to continue to look to the future with hope nationally based on Obama's moves and promises so far. He has made rational choices for key positions that affect the movement and made it plan that the Bush way on raiding Cali spots is over. On a local level we have the most ambitious move to date to get MJ legalized and all I have seen here are naysayers and cry babies who cant appreciate the gravity of their own situation and how almost historic it is. I poke fun at some of you but really what is there not to like about what is going on when it comes to MMJ or legalization?

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gun control, HA!

You can buy a gun off the street easier than you can get one from a properly licensed firearm business, at a lot less of expense.

Obama is a politician, like the rest. The growing support for cannabis is the only thing thats changing things.

Latest posts

Latest posts