What's new

Obama DID change MMJ policy!!

bterzz

Veteran
hahah SWEEEEET.

I just realized, if CA leagilizes MJ, there will still be dispensaries for MMJ correct? Needing the highest grade medicine for there patients unlike legal pot which will probably be boo-boo.

meduser180056

Damn I wish I could have seen the look on the DEA's faces when this was announced.
Haha Stay the fuck out of our state unless your going after real criminals.

Shit now we have to go after dangerous criminals!

Great News! Their house of cards is crumbling quicker and quicker.
The truth shall prevail!

meduser180056

Rescheduling can't be far around the corner.

If the legalization bill passes... Some of us thought we would never see these times come!

C

Classyathome

Far out - excellent news for my American brothers and sisters...

Way to go, Prez O...

Now if our PM would follow the example, we'd be onto something.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
That's so awesome!! That would mean it should be MUCH easier to sell to clubs now without being worried right? They would usually go after the club and the suppliers but now that it's policy does that mean the suppliers of med clubs can't be charged???

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Can't profit from it??? How is that? They tax it anyway so the state still gets it's money so I'm supposed to give it to clubs and let them make money from it??

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
wow thats super dope. and the pothead boycott of kellogs dropped them from #5 to number #52 of profitable corporations.

anyone else think this(the ending of DEA raids on MMJ clubs) should mean a drop in club prices? I mean, theres no danger of having inventory seized and no danger of having business interrupted....I mean if risk/reward holds true, you would think the prices should drop at least slightly. Although greed will play another role.

just a thought

grandmesajoker

anyone else think this(the ending of DEA raids on MMJ clubs) should mean a drop in club prices? I mean, theres no danger of having inventory seized and no danger of having business interrupted....I mean if risk/reward holds true, you would think the prices should drop at least slightly. Although greed will play another role.

just a thought

they are still very much at risk just because of the amount of weight and cash on site. the only threat isnt feds

Very awesome news.. i knew things would start to change soon.. hopefully up next is a federal mmj policy

meduser180056

I don't know if this is gonna make prices drop, but prices are dropping regardless so I'd say yes weeds gonna be cheaper in the future. At least on a wholesale level I would hope it would make it down to your everday smoker who buys his.

meduser180056

Like freedom fighter says...

6. Permissible Reimbursements and Allocations: Marijuana grown at a
collective or cooperative for medical purposes may be:
a) Provided free to qualified patients and primary caregivers who are
members of the collective or cooperative;
b) Provided in exchange for services rendered to the entity;
c) Allocated based on fees that are reasonably calculated to cover
overhead costs and operating expenses; or
d) Any combination of the above.

It's not law though just the AGs opinion, but his opinion carries a lot of weight.