What's new

Oaxacan, Redman Skunk, mullumbiby madness.....

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Wow that's a awesome looking collection and I thought I was cool with the special testers and limited crosses I have in the safe lol Keep us posted!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enjoy the fruits of hard labour and preservation resin lung m8, I pray for good germination results...:)

T

TrichyTrichy

Resin may be doing some freebies for the community. :jump: these strains are magical

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Ok folks! I'm starting the first of these right now. In the last week or so since starting this thread I have done a lot of thinking and have changed my mind as to what I'm gonna do with the seeds. At first I was just gonna grow them out and smoke my brains out, but because I have gotten so many pm's expressing interest in these seeds ( much more than I ever thought), I feel the right thing to do would be to do a seeds run, and pass them out to all who are interested (via freebies of course). Because I've tried to do multi strain seed runs in the past and had a lot of trouble keeping pollen of one strain from contaminating another, I'll be avoiding this by doing one at a time. I'll be starting with the Oaxacan. I'm gonna try and germ every Oaxacan seed in an attempt to keep it as diverse as possible. All males fertilizing all females. Only plants that exhibit intersexed genes will be culled. Anyhow, A thread will be started shortly.

P.S. A close friend has offered me the use of his room as soon as he's done with the crop he's got going atm, 20 something days left. So I'll be able to start the colombian or panama seeds soon aswell.

Lets hope for some good germ ratios! Keep your fingers crossed folks!!!!:ying:

daytimetoker

hey resin lung,
wow just stumbled on this thread,good luck on these sativas.
and even better karma for wanting to share the genetics especially the panama red and oaxican..

Kangativa

Veteran
Ok folks! I'm starting the first of these right now. In the last week or so since starting this thread I have done a lot of thinking and have changed my mind as to what I'm gonna do with the seeds. At first I was just gonna grow them out and smoke my brains out, but because I have gotten so many pm's expressing interest in these seeds ( much more than I ever thought), I feel the right thing to do would be to do a seeds run, and pass them out to all who are interested (via freebies of course). Because I've tried to do multi strain seed runs in the past and had a lot of trouble keeping pollen of one strain from contaminating another, I'll be avoiding this by doing one at a time. I'll be starting with the Oaxacan. I'm gonna try and germ every Oaxacan seed in an attempt to keep it as diverse as possible. All males fertilizing all females. Only plants that exhibit intersexed genes will be culled. Anyhow, A thread will be started shortly.

P.S. A close friend has offered me the use of his room as soon as he's done with the crop he's got going atm, 20 something days left. So I'll be able to start the colombian or panama seeds soon aswell.

Lets hope for some good germ ratios! Keep your fingers crossed folks!!!!:ying:

Nice choice to start with, I luv working with my Oaxacan as a pure and doing crosses.
Enjoy mate you have some awesome strains to play with.......good luck with the germanation.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was given a box of seeds from a friend, who was related to an old grower in NorCal who had passed away some five years ago. I wasnt told much about the seeds or the grower except that they were getting old and that the grower was a "fixture" up north. So I get the box home and start going through the collection. Strains like Oaxacan, MM, Redman Skunk, Cohiba, Solola, Colombia gold, Burmese, Paraguyan, Manga Rosa, Punta Roja and more. Some are labeled with who sent them and who received them. The senders are all different but the recipient is the same on all that are labeled. KERNAL KOZMIC aka Preservationdude! What are the chances!! I knew this dude!!! Not in real life but online. I had read some of his posts and even remembered reading about his passing away. Any how. The list of seeds is pretty long. Lots of old school landraces, Skunk #1 from 1988 and many many crosses.

I'd love to hear from Dubi, Charlie and a few other guy that I know he worked with. The list of seeds is long so I'll get to posting it as soon as I can.

---FREEZE FRAME- this could be one of those times in the internet cannabis world where legendary hybrids are born. but no pressure. really.:)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cross the Malawi Gold and Malawi, and spread the love around. GREAT thread. cant wait to see these old school strains grown out

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Thats like a Time Capsule full of lost treasures man... good luck and god bless. peace.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
soooo would any of the old timers have any idea what the 'CBC' stands for on the hindu kush beans? and any other background on the nl5 x g13hp?

Last edited: