What's new

Oaxacan, Redman Skunk, mullumbiby madness.....

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
i was given a box of seeds from a friend, who was related to an old grower in NorCal who had passed away some five years ago. I wasnt told much about the seeds or the grower except that they were getting old and that the grower was a "fixture" up north. So I get the box home and start going through the collection. Strains like Oaxacan, MM, Redman Skunk, Cohiba, Solola, Colombia gold, Burmese, Paraguyan, Manga Rosa, Punta Roja and more. Some are labeled with who sent them and who received them. The senders are all different but the recipient is the same on all that are labeled. KERNAL KOZMIC aka Preservationdude! What are the chances!! I knew this dude!!! Not in real life but online. I had read some of his posts and even remembered reading about his passing away. Any how. The list of seeds is pretty long. Lots of old school landraces, Skunk #1 from 1988 and many many crosses.

I'd love to hear from Dubi, Charlie and a few other guy that I know he worked with. The list of seeds is long so I'll get to posting it as soon as I can.

Super.Seeds

ICMag Donor
resin_lung,

Boy, are you lucky! What a special box to stumble on...Those genetics are priceless and impossible to find these days. What are you most excited to pop? You should make some beans and throw them on the bay...Quite a few people would be interested!

SS

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Honestly.... I don't know what to do?!?! I already have a HUGE collection that needs going through!

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

I remember well Kernal Kozmic RIP. We were sharing same forums long ago and exchanged lines with him and many others, some of nicests friends around in those times. Some may be great lines to grow like Cohiba hybrid, some friends may remember it maybe, was a cross from a nice guy in Cuba and everyone smoking it agreed was a lovely and strong sativa hybrid. As I see in yuor list but others are pure lines

Well you can always soak them and grow them with patient and care :) Plants will teach you all and tell you everything if paying attention
best

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
One of the packages was labeled PR to Kernal Kozmic from GG. On the back it says... seeds originated from Charlie. Was that you?

C

charlie garcia

:) yes
Greengrocer is a great and very close friend of mine and of his friends in those times and responsible I started to work the Panama hybrid for ACE with his help (and other friends they know who).
Great cannabis ppl
edit, PR is Panama Red not Punto Rojo

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Ok... This is what's in the box:

Oaxacan-30
Greg Oaxacan?-10
Redman Skunk-35
Mullumbiby Madness-35
Rural Chinese Indica-3
Cohiba-30
Paraguayan-30
Old Thai-1
Panama Red-25
Solola (guat?)-20
Golden Triangle Burmese-25
Malawi Gold-15
Malawi-15
Manga Rosa-15
Golden Sativa-20
Hawaiian Sativa-15
Hindu Kush-120
NamBlack x WW/Thai-10
Burmese x WW-15
CM Sampler-6
C99 x WL??-10
TFD Haze- 50
Cohiba x TW-10
NL5 x G13HP-10
Bing x C99/Bubble-10
Blk-n-Blue-10
PR x BB-10
Skunk#1 (1988)-25
K2-10
Mango x C99-10
WRhino x Oaxacan-10
BSC Purple Haze-10
BSC-Early Chemo-10
TW-15
Bubbleberry Haze-15
BlueGoo-2
(KxH) x K- 10
(KxH) x C99- 10
K x H (f2)- 10
Jabba???-10
Somango-10
Stoney HP-10
? Huge Striped?-10
Unmarked- 10
Indian Haze-10
Indian Skunk-10

The seed counts might be off a little. Any info on what the hybrids might be would be greatly appreciated.

Edit- I read that he was the orig. breeder of Redman Skunk? That he was credited for the Chinese Indica? Had something to do with Mullumbiby Madness? Gifted the Oaxacan to Sacred Seeds??? Not sure about any of this, just what I dug up online since two days ago.

Last edited:

Nicoli

Veteran
Ok... This is what's in the box:

Oaxacan-30
Georg Oaxacan?-10
Redman Skunk-35
Mullumbiby Madness-35
Rural Chinese Indica-3
Cohiba-30
Paraguayan-30
Old Thai-1
Panama Red-25
Solola (guat?)-20
Golden Triangle Burmese-25
Malawi Gold-15
Malawi-15
Manga Rosa-15
Golden Sativa-20
Hawaiian Sativa-15
Hindu Kush-120
NamBlack x WW/Thai-10
Burmese x WW-15
CM Sampler-6
C99 x WL??-10
TFD Haze- 50
Cohiba x TW-10
NL5 x G13HP-10
Bing x C99/Bubble-10
Blk-n-Blue-10
PR x BB-10
Skunk#1 (1988)-25
K2-10
Mango x C99-10
WRhino x Oaxacan-10
BSC Purple Haze-10
BSC-Early Chemo-10
TW-15
Bubbleberry Haze-15
BlueGoo-2
(KxH) x K- 10
(KxH) x C99- 10
K x H (f2)- 10
Jabba???-10
Somango-10
Stoney HP-10
? Huge Striped?-10
Unmarked- 10
Indian Haze-10
Indian Skunk-10

The seed counts might be off a little. Any info on what the hybrids might be would be greatly appreciated.

Edit- I read that he was the orig. breeder of Redman Skunk? That he was credited for the Chinese Indica? Had something to do with Mullumbiby Madness? Gifted the Oaxacan to Sacred Seeds??? Not sure about any of this, just what I dug up online since two days ago.

SCORE! Sounds like you have plenty of fun ahead of you! Panama Red eh? :eek:

Justa6655321

Veteran
With GREAT POWER THERE MUST ALSO COME - - GREAT RESPONSIBILITY! - Stan Lee or Spiderman's uncle or someone on TV...

Wow....you’ve been given a great gift and honor....be wise and do the right thing with those beans! That's someone's life there!

C

CANNATOPIA

wow bro that rocks Nice hook up! Have a blast growing those babies!

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, truly amazing story. It must feel great having a link to the past like that. I don't know if you're into doing grow reports, but I would follow along on any of those.

Have fun man.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: Resin Lung

That is way too cool bro, i wish someone gift me a box with all the elite beans in side ;)

Well, time to get the party started :D
tagged
cheers,
red.