Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
My Oaxaca babies.

x Panama

picture.php

Something decided to have a nibble

Zacatecas Tribute

picture.php

Haven’t decided if I’m going to FIM these or just let them go ‘au naturel’ for the outdoor grow. I’ll need to clone them at some point.

Koondense

Veteran
Cool,

i would let them grow naturally at this point, no lst or anything... get the clones from the bottom branches, they would be pruned anyway.

Have a good short season UHN!

Cheers

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Cool,

i would let them grow naturally at this point, no lst or anything... get the clones from the bottom branches, they would be pruned anyway.

Have a good short season UHN!

Cheers

Thanks, Koondense. It’s gloomy part of the year right not. Hoping for more sun in July. I may put them under my lights in the evenings after a couple of hours natural darkness for a few weeks to help them along. I do like the idea of natural grow to see their structures.

elanius

Veteran
beautiful plant PP! She looks very balanced structure wise, you seem to got really lucky to get this pheno :) Looking forward for pics from later flowering, the Oaxaca x Panama I run now looks like Mextiza on steroids, when I see her flowers, the word angry comes to mind, flowering rapidly in all directions, shooting foxtails and stink as hell x)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
beautiful plant PP! She looks very balanced structure wise, you seem to got really lucky to get this pheno :) Looking forward for pics from later flowering, the Oaxaca x Panama I run now looks like Mextiza on steroids, when I see her flowers, the word angry comes to mind, flowering rapidly in all directions, shooting foxtails and stink as hell x)

Thanks elanius! Yeah im pretty happy with this pheno so far, it's flowering really fast, can see changes almost daily. Im at Day 38 11/13 now, think this one will need around 8 weeks. Some headbuds of the big multiple topped plant have a pretty good size. :) Sounds great with the Oaxaca x Panama, already saw a few pics of that cross by someone else, some damn nice Plants.

picture.php

picture.php

elanius

Veteran
Oaxaca x Panama @ 70 days

Oaxaca x Panama @ 70 days

What can I say, amazing line you got here Dubi. Great smell, bud structure, trichs are off the charts and she seems to be true to her name with that gold aura to her flowers. This pheno is impressive, leaning hard to Oaxaca side with Panama boosting the flower formation. The smell is musky, creamy sweet and sour (lemon) very complex. Will be back with smoke report soon

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

elanius

Veteran
thanks Koondense, great you are enjoying these genetics as well!
I sure will keep her for some time, already have another 4 clones running all over the place and in friends garden as well :smoke out:

Smoked some very early sample yesterday and the taste, without any cure, was just fantastic. I felt bit nostalgic, that taste triggered something old, I think we used to eat a sweet lemony candy as a kids and the taste was spot on. The high is a creeper, good potency it seems and very pleasant relaxed feeling afterwards, but this was barely dried sample via vaporizer so guess it will change a bit in time.

What a beauty elanius,

i hope you'll keep the clone, this combo surely puts out a lot of winners :)

Lovely stuff, I'm just off hiking in the mountains and with a big nug of OaxPan and a smaller one of OaxKali. Today is OaxPan's turn :)

Sweet dreams and happy holidays!

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Happy to hear you are pleased and excited with your Oaxaca x Panama girl ;) Thank you very much for the feedback, this cross has indeed produced all what i was looking for with the blend of these 2 Central American sativas, honestly cannot ask for more .... please, let us know how is the incense level and effects on your female after curing. Enjoy! ;)

What can I say, amazing line you got here Dubi. Great smell, bud structure, trichs are off the charts and she seems to be true to her name with that gold aura to her flowers. This pheno is impressive, leaning hard to Oaxaca side with Panama boosting the flower formation. The smell is musky, creamy sweet and sour (lemon) very complex. Will be back with smoke report soon

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Beautiful Pineapple_Punch, glad you have found a nice female, she is very faithful to the best expressions we found in the selfed offspring coming from the original Oaxaca 79 clone. Hope her terpenes and effects meet your expectations.

Thanks dubi! For sure it's a nice Girl, great smell and look in my eyes. Also she is surprisingly stable in Sex, i only found one banana on a Plant i have cut off test buds mutliple times in late flower. :)

Harvested at Day 58....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kijell

Looks gorgeous elanius and nice buds Pinapple! :)

My report on the plant I had after like 2 1/2 months curing:

It is a really intoxicating beautiful smell that somehow gets stronger as you leave a bud on the table. You cannot stop smelling it because you cant put your nose on it what you are really smelling and it is so pleasent.
There is this ripe sweet exotic fruit smell, almost like a tropical smoothie with likes of Tangie, Passionfruit and Lime. Then there is this funky incense flavour mixed to it that tops it all off.
It is one of the best smelling cannabis I ever had. And the best thing is you when you smoke it is also very flavourful fruity incense flavour. So so delicious, really great to smoke.
Even the smell of the room after you smoke it is insane. Beautiful incense smell that fills the whole room for a while like a great haze.

Here my general impression from smoking it every few days the last month. The effects are a bit surprising to me because it can vary so much, but it is more of a introverted high.
It is quite intense/strong and goes straight to your head. Can be a a bit much sometimes, better in low dose. Makes you (over)think and quite emotional (happy or sad), music for example is really intense.
But it definitely also has a body high side to it where you can straight chill and lay down, which Í didn’t expect but quite like. Good mix of head and body high. It is a nice pleasant high but didn’t expect it to be this stimulating.
I dont know if this will still change with 2 ½ months into curing to a more constant uplifting high. I saved enough for a long cure!

I think it greatly depends on your general mood and time. Sometime it is a euphoric high that has you happy, laughing and hyped. But then sometimes it gets you smashed and mellow nostalgic, and times you actually just have to sleep.
The difference is sometimes half a joint. It seems to me the dosage is very critical here and this strain seems versatile, can be used for day and night which is cool.

Great strain, will for sure grow the rest of my seeds next year and see what else is in there!

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts