What's new

Oaxaca 79

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Superb results Kijell :yummy: Damn, those buds look excellent! The terpenes sounds delicious as well, that blend of ripe fruits, lime/lemon, musk and incense are among my favorite organoleptic types for sativa hybrids, can also be found in hybrids like Panama x Bangi Haze and Malawi x Panama.

You are right, complex sativa effects of this kind can vary depending on the dosage and psychological state of the user.
Glad you are enjoying them so much after more than 2 months of curing, you really deserve it, have a great summer time! ;)

SolarLogos

79 cbg Oaxaca x 79 Skull

79 cbg Oaxaca x 79 Skull

Thanks dubi! For sure it's a nice Girl, great smell and look in my eyes. Also she is surprisingly stable in Sex, i only found one banana on a Plant i have cut off test buds mutliple times in late flower. :)

Harvested at Day 58....

View Image View Image View Image
Thank you my good brother for letting me test your 79 cbg Oaxaca x 79 Oaxaca SkullFk. I am planning to run a bunch in spring, but soaked one seed 12 hours and in the ground yesterday. She has a lot of vigor already. Thank you again!
Peace, God bless

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Thank you my good brother for letting me test your 79 cbg Oaxaca x 79 Oaxaca SkullFk. I am planning to run a bunch in spring, but soaked one seed 12 hours and in the ground yesterday. She has a lot of vigor already. Thank you again!
Peace, God bless

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84185&pictureid=2070381&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Hey my friend, you're welcome. :)

It's great to see someone from so far away is growing something i made in a tent at my little home. I hope the Plant you're running atm is a female, and that it's good. Would be a bit sad when i produced garbage. :D

SolarLogos

It's great to see someone from so far away is growing something i made in a tent at my little home. I hope the Plant you're running atm is a female, and that it's good. Would be a bit sad when i produced garbage. :D
I'm sure it's outstanding, you do great work. What is really great is we get to see two old lines unite to hopefully create some hybrid vigor and who knows, to potency's not seen in ages. We can only hope :biggrin:
One thing is for sure, she was in a hurry to get life started! That alone says a lot, considering how hard it was to get the parents started. Great job keeping this going brother!
SL

Looks gorgeous elanius and nice buds Pinapple! :)

My report on the plant I had after like 2 1/2 months curing:

It is a really intoxicating beautiful smell that somehow gets stronger as you leave a bud on the table. You cannot stop smelling it because you cant put your nose on it what you are really smelling and it is so pleasent. ...

Wow those take me back 40 years. That is just what good mexican weed looked like back in the day, do I see a seed or two peeking out?

Awesome.:jump:

west-eu

lovely thread and pics guys , thanks u

dubi, Pineapple_Punch, elanius, Kijell :tiphat: welldone it sounds like a nice and fast mex sat

pp have u tried the oaxacan gold from cryptic ?

look quite similar don't you think ?

oaxacan gold cryptic

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the smell is like citrus tropical mango .... mine was pinch till
2 weeks of flo . took 13 weeks to flo

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Nice Plant west-eu! :)

Well i bought 3 packs of Cryptics Oaxaca a few Years ago, but gave them away and never grew them on my own. I think from pictures of different Oaxacas i saw online the Cryptic one looks the most like it goes in the Oaxaca'79 direction. Your 2nd pic reminds me most to my Oaxaca'79 pheno, the lance one, but mine was a bit faster. Think the Cryptic Oaxaca has a wide range of phenos, from fast to long.

has the same praying leaves, is resinous and has a citrus smell. But hard to say if the Cryptic Oaxaca and the Oaxaca'79 are really related.
picture.php

New actual run with the Oaxaca'79, switched to flower yesterday.
picture.php

SolarLogos

lovely thread and pics guys , thanks u

dubi, Pineapple_Punch, elanius, Kijell :tiphat: welldone it sounds like a nice and fast mex sat

pp have u tried the oaxacan gold from cryptic ?

look quite similar don't you think ?

oaxacan gold cryptic

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

the smell is like citrus tropical mango .... mine was pinch till
2 weeks of flo . took 13 weeks to flo
How were the effects of your Oaxaca Gold? I've got 2 packs also and was planning to get to them, but I've got a pack of Snow High's 68 Acapulco Gold x Acapulco Gold Red. I also picked up a pack of Demon Latcher, Cryptic's OHz x Oaxaca Gold. Demon Latcher x Acapulco Gold sounds like something in my future.
@Pineapple, I have 2 more of your 79x79 out of the ground, 3 of 3 germinated and came right out without a hitch.:)

west-eu

Nice Plant west-eu! :)

Well i bought 3 packs of Cryptics Oaxaca a few Years ago, but gave them away and never grew them on my own. I think from pictures of different Oaxacas i saw online the Cryptic one looks the most like it goes in the Oaxaca'79 direction. Your 2nd pic reminds me most to my Oaxaca'79 pheno, the lance one, but mine was a bit faster. Think the Cryptic Oaxaca has a wide range of phenos, from fast to long.

has the same praying leaves, is resinous and has a citrus smell. But hard to say if the Cryptic Oaxaca and the Oaxaca'79 are really related.
View Image
New actual run with the Oaxaca'79, switched to flower yesterday.
View Image

hey pp , like you said the 2nd pic look like and might not be related
it's a shame you haven't got those from cryptic, i'm sure you'll like it

west-eu

How were the effects of your Oaxaca Gold? I've got 2 packs also and was planning to get to them, but I've got a pack of Snow High's 68 Acapulco Gold x Acapulco Gold Red. I also picked up a pack of Demon Latcher, Cryptic's OHz x Oaxaca Gold. Demon Latcher x Acapulco Gold sounds like something in my future.
@Pineapple, I have 2 more of your 79x79 out of the ground, 3 of 3 germinated and came right out without a hitch.:)

hey SolarLogos it's a good smoke to go out with , clear and clean effect
you should give it a go ... it's very nice smoke

SolarLogos

hey SolarLogos it's a good smoke to go out with , clear and clean effect
you should give it a go ... it's very nice smoke
Thank you very much for your reply, your input is greatly appreciated. I'm going to do the Acapulco Gold and Oaxaca Gold next year. The plan is to find a Oaxaca male to cross into Pineapplepunch's 79x79 and have some standard seeds going.

BTW, your Oaxaca Gold looks mighty impressive! Very nice job and thanks for sharing.

Peace, God bless

BenoitV1984

Veteran
So that’s pure Oaxacan not S1? Damn, I wouldn’t mind to grow some as well :)

/me runs and hides :biggrin:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
So that’s pure Oaxacan not S1? Damn, I wouldn’t mind to grow some as well :)

/me runs and hides :biggrin:

It's Cannabiogens Oaxaca'79S1 crossed with a male of Vermontmans Oaxaca'79Skull. I just gave away a couple of Seeds to 3 people to test. Im sure SolarLogos will keep us updated about his Plants. :)

Actual run with the CBG Oaxaca'79S1:

picture.php

They'll not get extremely thick stems, unless you let them VEG for a long time, topping etc..

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Well if you ever consider giving away more seeds, count me in. Oaxaca x Panama is delightful, and definitively one of the best I ever grew according to my close friends. I would very much like to try pure Oaxacan as well :)

acespicoli

What's the source of your Skull Seeds? Directly by Vermontman? :)

No its been while since I picked them green mountain seeds up dont recall where they came from a few years ago

Maybe next batch I can get from PP :angelshug:
think the s1's were from pablo
was thinking about a panama remix as well

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
No its been while since I picked them green mountain seeds up dont recall where they came from a few years ago

Maybe next batch I can get from PP :angelshug:
think the s1's were from pablo
was thinking about a panama remix as well

Ah ok, but Green Mountain Seeds never sold Oaxaca'79Skull Seeds, just in crosses like Purple Satellite etc. I hope you not bought the Seeds from this Instagram scammer in early 2017 who sold mixed Seeds as "pure" lines.

Anyway,

picture of the first CBG Oaxaca'79S1xOaxaca'79Skull Seedling in my tent from Today, looks very healthy and robust. From the first look i would say this boy or girl looks CBG Oaxaca'79S1 dominant, reminds me as well to the Mextiza Seedlings i had when i remember right.

CBG Oaxaca'79S1xOaxaca'79Skull Seedling

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Ah ok, but Green Mountain Seeds never sold Oaxaca'79Skull Seeds, just in crosses like Purple Satellite etc. I hope you not bought the Seeds from this Instagram scammer in early 2017 who sold mixed Seeds as "pure" lines.

Anyway,

picture of the first CBG Oaxaca'79S1xOaxaca'79Skull Seedling in my tent from Today, looks very healthy and robust. From the first look i would say this boy or girl looks CBG Oaxaca'79S1 dominant, reminds me as well to the Mextiza Seedlings i had when i remember right.

View Image

Very interesting Pineapple_Punch. Keeping a keen eye on these. Good luck.

SolarLogos

Anyway,

View Image
Hey brother, here are a couple of your 79x79 that are just cruising along at a steady pace. I have them under T-8 flouros for now.