What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oahu Daze............Episode 1

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
the kids are looking very nice , they seem to be very stout from the led's ....do you have flouros that you use for your pics or some type of grow glasses?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
the kids are looking very nice , they seem to be very stout from the led's ....do you have flouros that you use for your pics or some type of grow glasses?

They were having issues from the move an the leds sped it up so i put them back under the T5 so they can straighten out an until I get my ac up. The leds run hotter than my t5 too. They are almost in perfect health now. Leds wont be brought out till im back from my Humboldt trip.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Canon SL1 pics

Canon SL1 pics

Broke out the new cam for a photo shoot.

Black Widows
picture.php

Black Widow
picture.php

Group shot
picture.php

King Ho Tep
picture.php

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
That's a great start brotha, is that King ho tep a spin off
from Bubba ho tep ? Either way gonna be a full tent soon !

Hey Maj. Cottonmouth... Long time no see. :tiphat:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Caught up and tagged in. Looking forward to seeing these babies flowering.
Right on man, the King Ho Tep's are creating the most funk in the room.
That's a great start brotha, is that King ho tep a spin off
from Bubba ho tep ? Either way gonna be a full tent soon !

Hey Maj. Cottonmouth... Long time no see. :tiphat:

Yup, a twist to Maj.Pothead's Bubba Ho Tep. I got my hands on the King Louie XIII OG cut when i was in Nevada. Drove all the way to SF to meet up with Ape for this girl. She came with mold but was well worth the trouble. I found a killer stinky, sticky male of Bubba Ho Tep an brushed some lowers of King Louie XIII OG, Fractals Straw D f3, Green Crack, an Maj.Potheads Green Dragon. Got a bunch of beans of each.

King is my fav OG cut an wanted to open up the genes with something killer, in came the BHT dude.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice babes and nice camera work brother!

Everything moving along as scheduled?

blooming in cooler weather?

griffonRus

Healthy green of bushes! A pleasure to watch! You them later under the sun? Why should grow in Hawaii on electricity, if there is a great sun, bro? )))

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
nice babes and nice camera work brother!

Everything moving along as scheduled?

blooming in cooler weather?

Thanks LyryC, that was only just auto settings an I know I can do better. Everything is on schedule so far. My temps are chillin at 75. My AC can get the room down to 70, but 75 is the sweet spot without co2. I am the weatherman in this mofo lol.:biggrin: Complete control of environment is the most important thing in growing imho.
Healthy green of bushes! A pleasure to watch! You them later under the sun? Why should grow in Hawaii on electricity, if there is a great sun, bro? )))

I always say, Keep it green an greasy. Thanks G. Outdoor growing is a dream, but dreams do come true. I need a house my friend, before I can put anything outside. Apartment style growing up in here.:dance013:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well whens flower old man, I'm tired of waiting! lol kidding, just curious

atleast you are a real weatherman unlike those guys on tv

:laughing:

:wave:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Weatherpersons just repeat what the computer models tell them is most likely to happen.

Youre kids are all grown and out, right Art? I told mine about my med grow (hard to hide in an apartment), told them the difference between state and federal laws, told them the importance of not talking about it to anyone, told them they can ask me questions anytime and told them not to try it until they are 30 like I did.

Hahhhahaahaaaaahhhhaaaa!

Just putting that out there, here, where Bberry doesn't have to get upset.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
well whens flower old man, I'm tired of waiting! lol kidding, just curious

atleast you are a real weatherman unlike those guys on tv

:laughing:

:wave:
Damn when did 35 become old lol.

After I get back from Humboldt I'm cloning Wednesday 20th.

They should root in 3-7 days.

Plant in 1 gallon smart pots that following Wednesday 27th.

Veg for 1-2 weeks putting official flowering start at Sept. 3rd or 10th.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Weatherpersons just repeat what the computer models tell them is most likely to happen.

Youre kids are all grown and out, right Art? I told mine about my med grow (hard to hide in an apartment), told them the difference between state and federal laws, told them the importance of not talking about it to anyone, told them they can ask me questions anytime and told them not to try it until they are 30 like I did.

Hahhhahaahaaaaahhhhaaaa!

Just putting that out there, here, where Bberry doesn't have to get upset.
Frog protection right? No need to put it out there brotha. Nobody's bizz ya know. An I don't like to feed trolls. Said troll is on ignore an I would appreciate it if ya don't feed him in here.
Much respect Wildgrow. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts