What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oahu Daze............Episode 1

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you should get really stoned and rant about bennies in coco :D

tell your wife you picked up a part time teaching gig lol

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
fuggly plants

fuggly plants

The hotel water had something horrible in it. They dried out b4 i could get to them an then the nasty water combined just screwed them up. They are in 81-84 temps an are in taco mode from the heat, also got some lock out going on that im trying to fix at the moment. Here's a few pics, tent should be up soon i hope.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did my research :moon:

they don't look bad man but maybe its the LED colors making it hard to tell.

I honestly can't stand those fucking colors... LEDS make shit look alien

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
On the brain

On the brain

Found this, along with my barely used 32 gallon bubble bag set. Gonna be a while till they get put to use.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
they don't look bad man but maybe its the LED colors making it hard to tell.

I honestly can't stand those fucking colors... LEDS make shit look alien

2nd that! Do you have grow glasses artie? I saw that there are led specific ones.

How bad were the storms?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
2nd that! Do you have grow glasses artie? I saw that there are led specific ones.

How bad were the storms?

Seemed like the leds sped up the issues from the move. I switched back to my T5 an going 3/4.5 for a bit. The taco is already uncurling :dance013:
Sitting in a bathroom for 2 days with only the bathroom light as their source of light coupled with 8 hours in totes messed with the coco an it grew green funk on top. Scratched the surface of each pot about a 1/2" an it went away. The water at the hotel was very bad too. I'm guessing all kinds of chlorine an stuff to kill the nasties in their water supply. Plants didn't like it one bit.

Back on track now, no glasses yet but i will next month probably. Ya got a link to the led specific ones?

What hurricane.......i got rain lol, luckily. Julio is set to hit Sunday but its dying down too. Others got it harder on the windward side but not to bad. I'll get some pics up in a few.

Thought I had a dude Black widow but it turns out it was the start of a phat pistil growth. 3 FEMALES!!!! :woohoo: Still waiting on the king crosses to sex.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I wanted to see how they compared to a WW cut we used have going around. Turns out I don't have a good veg shot of it. The leaves are very close though.

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I haven't smoked the real white since 97'-98'. Gonna be killer when they start flowering. They got stis spicey smell to them right now.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
And the real WW would be..? BW is supposed to be the real WW, correct?

I have no idea whos WW that one was - theres got to be a dozen or more of them.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
BW is the real deal from Mr. Nice. Not sayin yours wasn't a circulating cut of the ole real deal white. But there has been many copies of Shanti's work.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
BW is the real deal from Mr. Nice. Not sayin yours wasn't a circulating cut of the ole real deal white. But there has been many copies of Shanti's work.

Didn't mean to imply that it was or wasn't the real deal. I highly doubt mine was, to be honest. I think, at best, it could have been worked from the original to f3, f4... by another company. It was a decent smoke that had a creamy berry flavor.

Id like to try the Aloha WW that was used in so many crosses.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Right on. She's still floating around these parts I hear. There's something called Dirty Widow too out here.

Got my ac unit today :woohoo: no more heat issues. Can't start a flower till my environment on check. Everything else follows.

Tent city here we come :headbange:headbange:headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts