What's new

NZJAYS GROWING IN A BUNKBED AGAIN: Version 2.0

N

NZjay

Sammet: heres my outdoor security now the pics are working for me. he will tear your arm off, and look cute doing it ;) Black lab - still a pup. only 6 months old.

Y: ahahah.. you like china?? nah man.. i dont dig her at all. lol. bring back asia though! what ep you up to yo?? you love that shit now huh.. lol.
good stuff..
Season 4 just finished, it was a good one. :) go get!
this week? awesome bro ;) :respect:
nice Macro shooting in your thread bro! that cam might get you some POTM nom nom with that clarity yo!

Shitake: some more teasing! just for you! muhahahah!

actually, those NFU buds might even have your name on them. :joint:
Hmmm... be tough to watch a game unless you have all the sports channels!
i dont even watch it, i listen to it on radio, and follow the live text ball by ball update. i know the game well enough to know all the lingo, so it all makes sense to me. if a noob listened to them, they would have NO idea! lol...
Sammet might know some live feed channels? i dunno...
hmmm! actually... i might try and see if there are any torrents for the One Day games we just played... been YEARS since ive watched a game ...
thanx for planting the seed! hahahah! PUN INTENDED! :D

always good to have ya on board. :)

Trich: hey mate :wave: thank you for the props!
Yessir! FIMming! im a FIM FINATIC! gets me all my multi tops, which i think is a need for both these Urkle strains, and then some simple LST work to move tops into their own space to grow in :joint:
they love it, and in turn, i love them. hehehe :D

Everyone:Well, i think the reveg girl is dead. lol. and she becomes my first official "accidental death" of a MJ plant. clones dont count.
i woke up the other morning (ok ok! afternoon! shutup!) and the veg room was 97 degrees!!!! everyone else in the veg room seemed fine, but the reveg Urkle was fried! the "buds" were completely brown, and dry, and dead. i broke it all off, and as of right now, Charlie Browns Xmas tree looked better! know what im sayin??? lol..

So, im pretty sure shes dead, but im not cold cold - its a weed afterall.
i threw her outside. she can fight for whatever she wants and i wish her the best :D
be the shit if i go out and look at her in a month and shes all big again.. ahaha...
i think shes past that though.. lol.

so anyway, im gonna go another way:
remember the "bug bites" from the girls night out in the woods?... for a strange reason, ONLY NFU got eaten! (i know, thats weird right!)
so i took an educated guess (with no bite marks) out of my 15 vegging girls, and took 1 clone from 2 plants. i woulda taken a couple more guesses/clones, but some of the vegging girls are too small to clone just yet.

The first signs of rooted clones, they will go into the bed.. yup! small and everything!...
so by the time the vegging girls are ready for 3gal pots (4-5 weeks), i know know if either of the 2 clones are from Original Urkle..(remember, the only way i can tell the difference in the Urkle and NFU is the smell. which we all know doesnt come in week 1!!! lol)
So if either of them ARE Urkle, ill keep the clones mom, as a permanent mommy for all rounds :)

with me??... yeah yeah. i smoked a joint :p

the Venomheads look fantastic!.. ill get some pics for yas...
they are taking off!
ahh well.. nuff rambling!
Peace!

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice show jay ... , i wish you good luck and much fun with Venomhead , just be carefull as they like to stretch in the first 2 weeks of flowering ... :smoke:

good growing :wave:

Fj

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
sorry to hear about the possible accidental death. but as we all know mj is a very ressistant weed. I had a plant that got eaten by pidgeons, only the main stem remained, so no place to make fotosintesys anymore. I put her to low wattage cfl light and in about 10 days I got growth on a lower node, that remained undeveloped in the past. the plant was on my terrace, it had only 3 weeks when the attack was made, but was very resistant. the funny thing is I looked at it the evening before I found it without leaves, and 2-3 leaves were mising by then. In the morning when I passed by the terrace door, I saw the one pidgeon flying away with the last leaf. Maybe if I wasn't to see that I'd probably gone paranoic about this...

so, you have some chances of her getting green again.. Good luck! :wave:

P.s.: Your security guard is lovely! :)

N

NZjay

wow! FJ himself! welcome dude,and thanx for the heads up on the stretch!..
i actually did alot of reading up on her after i was gifted these F2s, and im pretty excited! :jump: thanx alot for making the cross!

i hear you have no more available, is that right?...
im really gonna have to take care of these then.. i like rare gems! :) hehehe
great to see ya! im gonna have to get those pics for ya right now then...
drop back in 10 mins FJ..
you can see your babys :joint:

Last edited:
N

NZjay

Explo: hah! howd ya sneak that one in on me :)

Yeah, i think think shes done, but we will see! pretty much all her leaves were brown and crispy... lol. silly mistake, but oh well.
just another cursed round 2 i guess. but round 3 is right around the corner :)
thanx for coming back man.. always fun to see the lurkers postin' in too :)

P.S: DAMN PIGEONS! lol! :asskick:

FJ: here ya go mate. your girls! :)
because i read they like to stretch, ive had the as close to the fluro as i can. they took a slight bend from heat, but nothing bad at all. they look great dude. very glad to have you on board

Everyone: took a few more random veg pics for ya all while i was in there.
wish the stormy weather would piss off. i seem them grow daily when outside. not so much under 86watts of High intensity .....er...flouros. haha!

Peeeeeeace! :joint: :joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
alls lookin good in here NZ....beautiful puppy dude...I got a 2yr old Chocolate lab...bread in Alaska, hes a BIG boy!!!!100 pounds now...and he'll rip ur arm off as well, if its covered in peanut butter, that is!!!LOL...not a bad bone in his body!!! :joint: Peace brother, and keep keepin it real...

- Z :nono:

N

NZjay

haha yeah! i hear ya mate.
admitedly, same with mine. hes a big softy. but i wanted a good dog, who would look intimidating.
and hes done his job already... already had UPS drop a package off and ask "...umm... does the dog bite?" hahahahhaha

good doggy! :D look scary, but i think he would prefer to take the slow route - Lick you to death!

Y

YwouldntI

NZeezy,what it do yo. awww lookat ur puppy,trainin him good eh ...no strangers allowed.nice veg show bro.peace-Y-

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo jay, great lookin dog. he looks smart in his eyes. looks like you have been busy over there. doin the same as you. blazin and postin. keep er green,
sir

Z

zoolander

Sweet dog and all the buds and young ones are lookin great. Take care and stay safe brother

N

NZjay

Y: yeah man.. smart dog he is :) hes fun now he starting to listen, but BOY was he a bad pup! lol...
im getting myself on a bit of a scheldule, and been running every mornin for 40 mins at 5:30am (coz im stil awake.. lol)
i let him off to run with me today.. he did great.
i was half expecting to be tripped up by him though! heheh

Sir: thanx man :) good to see ya

Zooo: cheers bro! rockin hard at your place it seems ;)

Everyone: The OUTDOOR SCROG:
footnotes: wanted to make the screen removable very easily.
sometimes get the helicopters doing looks around these parts, so i wanted something i could cut the main stem, and take off straight inside.
so, i placed in 4 "legs" for the screen, and tied bamboo on both ends, leaving an inch or two over hand for the screen to sit on.
one last thing im going to do though, is cover the shiny yellow metal with ducttape so it doesnt stand out so bright :)

i think i will lower it a little tomorrow and start getting her bending.
heres Soylent Green #2, getting some supercropping (which she seems to respond to well, for what its worth *shrug*

and the same with the G13D - more supercropping. getting a nice even canopy from both.

and all 3 in a row:

and the 2 clones i mentioned yesterday that i didnt get pics of:

you are all officially up-to-date!

edit: Hey Shitake: what the hell bro??? i dont know anything about genetics, but im pretty sure you dont "catch" purple from being next to other purple strains?? lol.. the Soylent greens leaves are purpling!!
WHAT...THE..............

Soylent PURPLE????

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

i for got to tell ya im on season 3 episode 4...i already have season 4 bro.
and hell yeah china can get it even though shes a butter fac( everything looks good butter face) that body is kinda bangin yo.hahaha peace brotha

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NZjay again.....i'lll rep ya ass.... asap :D

R

Raistlin Majere

liking the scrog outdoors :respect:
like the new avatar too LMAO

and contagous purple sounds cool :rasta:
:lurk: keep it green bro, well purple too
:smoweed:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Nice outdoor patch there Jay, nice pup too. How come the screen is rotated 90 degrees to your plants? Gonna put another 2 up?
On the Ideal front, it takes a dark twist with cartoonhead gets a pulp fiction de-earing.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Your scroggin patch is off to a nice start. Love the idea and am anxious to see how they grow. :joint:
Caught an episode of Ideal yesterday and it was pretty figgin funny. Will have to watch it again because I got a bit lost in translation hahaha. :bashhead:

PS diggin the avatar!
:wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
nice lookin outdoor grow goin man, you should be swimmin in nuggs in a few mos....Isnt it a bit late to be startin outdoors though???Where u at!!??Peace man

- Z

N

NZjay

lol.. man you guys keep me busy! lucky i dont sleep or you guys would never get replied back too! :bashhead:

Y: yeah China has a nice ass... but her face! lol..
glad you lovin it man :)

Core: :muahaha: no probs! just glad you checkin back in ;)

Raist: hey bro! yeah, the scrog should do the trick.
the Avatar is a KIWI FRUIT! lol!
i dunno... i was bored, and i liked the nice shot ;)
i just really liked the photo, so thought it would do as a change... tried on a couple.. think ill hang onto this while for a bit.. :)
Contagious purple would be funny! lol. ill be watching her (SG) closley to see what she does!
peace man...

GMT: hey bud. thanx for the props! nope the screen is facing the right way. heheh the other 2 are not gonna get a screen. just some supercropping and lots of FIMing!.. other than that, they can do what they want!
:D
hahahha i love Ideal! :) that was a great episode! lol..

trich: thanx man :)
should be interesting to see how a couple hermie bitches might do out there lol. the Scrog girl is looking real good.. and even the G13D is starting to show good growth speed.
yeah youll need to watch it a couple times with the rewind button if you are not used to the accents/slang.
thanx for the props on the Avatar! :) bored! lol..

Zeus: hey man..
nah not too late where im at. im NorthEast USA :)

Everyone:
NEW ZEALAND LESSON FOR THE YANKS!: RE: my new Avatar.
its called a "kiwifruit"!!! not just "kiwi"... do you call "passionfruit" just "passion"??.. of course not! coz that wouldnt be its name huh! :D
:D

what do the canadians call em, aye??...

just "kiwi" is either the native flightless bird, or slang for someone like me - A person of New Zealand nationality! :)
lol
i used to think it was funny - but ever since the day i asked for a "kiwifruit" in an american store......and got laughed at ..... i felt like reaching over the counter and back handing the bitch telling her a REAL kiwi just beat her ass! and it wasnt the FRUIT, BITCH!!
:spank: :spank: :fsu:

she was one of those hicks who had never been out of state. probably thinks New Zealand is over by England! :spank: :laughing:

Last edited:
K

khaleel

[yawwwwwwwwn] man that was a long nap. what i miss? you seeing any buds on those girls yet? oopie. never mind. hahaha

looks great jay. love the new avatar too! zues, raistlen, y, give me another two months and i'll make it around to your threads too :wallbash: lol

ok if khaleel has any 2 cents to spew, it's this: that the injustice modern society is such that a person of skill, a person of beautiful, healing skill, has to work in an office 8 hours a day when he should be overseeing acres of fucking herb. shit, we all should be doing nothing but growing. and i should be getting a blow-job constantly at the same time, while i'm at it. :spank: hahaha

hope all is well. i sorta feel privelaged to know that i know NZjay from when we were both just little itty-bitty one-dots, trying to find a home here at icmag. awww hahaha later pimp

Latest posts

Latest posts