What's new

NZJAYS GROWING IN A BUNKBED AGAIN: Version 2.0

Y

YwouldntI

ok F.U.C.K.T.H.A.T. this is the NZ thread this is where the funs at.snap out of it pimp...smoke a bowl go get some lil fine ass mamcita wax that ass and sit back and enjoy life again bro.

wanna hear a joke?....so what you are anyways:)

roses are red
violets are blue
im a skitsofranic and so am i.
:muahaha: :laughing: :muahaha: :laughing: :muahaha: :laughing: :muahaha: :laughing: :muahaha: :laughing:

peace -Y-

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
hey NZjay!! Your outdoor is looking amazing! Hope you get a nice pull to hold you over for awhile. :D

Get outta that rut brother. Depression is a mutherfucker and nothing ever seems to be going right but youll find your way. Keep your head up man!

Peace. :respect:

D

Don Cotyle

Hi jay, How the hell ya been? Your gardens look great as usual!!! I've been thru in and out of the depression thing myself, keep busy and it'll pass if it goes on too long have a talk with your Doc. I know I kinda simplified things,yea it sucks but ya gotta just hang in there and Keep on Keeping on things will take a turn for the better!!! I wish ya all the luck in the world man!!! Stay safe and green!!!

Remember my little Log Bonsai well it a'int little any more =P

I got pickes as a test grower for Cannacopia Seeds and can't wait to see what I get to test, they're doing alot of DeepChunk crosses!

Peace and chicken grease, Don :joint:

E

EatShitake

Heya Jay!

OK...so it appears that you've been a bit absent here, so I've conducted some research...Interestingly, it's caused a bunch of things...not the least of which was Y's account has completely vaporized! That, and if you care to verify with your friendly Farmer's Almanac, you'll note that there has been a FULL MOON! How do you do it? That, and I can only attribute your influence leading to the fact that I've met countless Canadians in my city this week...WTF??? I demand answers!!!

Hope you're still running, mang! 3 out of 5 dentists recommend you floss, after all! Hit a fool up and give a good scratch to the security for us!

:joint:

K

khaleel

yo yo my friend, MIA but still here. i feel ya on the depression shit. to me the problem is that we tend to waiver back and forth on whether life is good or bad, instead of being able to see that it is both. enjoy the good when it comes your way, and endure the bad when it comes your way too. like right now i'm not getting to see my son as much as i'd like. his momma is cool with me coming over whenever i want, but things are so bad between her and i it's uncomfortable just sitting there holding my boy. so what do you do, subject him to that? or is it better to not go over as much so that he doesn't feel that noise... such is life, simple yet so complex.

oh wait a minute - you have purple urkle to smoke. never mind, the secret to life is right there lol :D

keep your head up, the rest falls into place eventually. and GREAT FUCKING WORK ON THE GIRLS!!! can't believe its been so long since i've come around... hehe

laters pimp, we definitely have to stay in touch. here's some cheering up, the PU3 sativa pheno, day 71 by my count. finally starting to turn, can't wait to see what she does these last few weeks (also notice the 400 hps... hard to believe my first run with something other than floros is gonna be 3 short weeks of finishing and then nothing further. can't wait to get a fuking house! lol)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Another missing brother?

Another guest?

Hope all is good for ya brother

Smoking Gun

K, that is one sativa looking plant. Very strange that it was popped from a PU seed, no one would believe it if they weren't keeping up with this thread. I am really looking forward to the smoke report on that one.

G

guest5703

Best of wishes bro, just stopped by to see whats going down and it looks like you've stepped out. Hope your ok, PEACE

MID TOWN

DAMN JAY, page 5? I don't think i've ever even seen you halfway down page 1! Anyways hope everything's ok.

Your girls look amazing as always.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
he is around again, under a new name

Pretty easy to figure out, but not my place to say, but he is around