What's new

NZJAYS GROWING IN A BUNKBED AGAIN: Version 2.0

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't believe that we lost the game on an overthrow. Karma I suppose - naughty England.

D

Don Cotyle

AHHH HAAA! Snuck in an update on tuesday!!! Hey here's a link to clowntowns homemade SuperMacro lense for under $10!!! If you use a true triple focused 10x loupe you won't get fuzzy edges to your pix! So that'll be your macro lense and as a microscope ;) I'll be putting one together soon!!!

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=91846

Purps starting allready =P WEEEEEEEdogies, looking good ;)

I started training the Bonsai...I found a wild mushroom trying to squese thru the lava rock...lol I mustn't of rinsed the log off to well..:<...lol

clowntwn tryin a grow in peanutbutter, I figured I can try a grow out of a log. Don :bashhead: :nono:

N

NZjay

Sammet: yeah mate.. i had a microscope at the Hydrohouse back in the day, i love looking at the city of trichs. such a beautiful plant we grow.
ill get one from radioshack for $10 all the americans here rave about.
sounds good enough for me :)

man that game was awesome. thats how ODIs are meant to be. talk about exciting. both teams GIVING the other team advantages. but never wanting to take control themselves. lol.
one more game to go!... gl :D

lost on an overthrow lol. but if you remember the start of the English innings, Mills (i think) threw back to back 5 leg byes (or mighta just been byes even).
instant 10 runs, and i was thinking the intire game "that 10 freebies is gonna bite us in the ass!!". nearly did! :bashhead:

that reveg work is great. thanx for that info!

Y: bro me and you both. cant wait to see the Bed full and rocking for sure! whoop whoop!! knowing the bed has 4 weeks left, and knowing the clones are gonna be right on time, really does give me wood bro! lol..
i hear ya bout seeing eye to eye gee. ever since i stumbled into your thread we keen kicking it. :)
gotta make it official before i live this "free" land behind me.

either that, or your ass be coming to NZ for a visit alot with SirSmokestooMuchNZWeed! :asskick:
heheh
nah for real though, we gotta meet up.

JustinCase: hi and welcome (..back - lol). good to see ya mate.
saw the pics you dropped in Ys thread. didnt miss a beat did ya bro. :)

TML: hey hey! excellent thread! thank you kind sir! TMLS best post. lol. its a good one though. nice work.
rep train.. toot toooot! :)

i asked you this in another thread, but when i went back to see if you had answered, my post had gone... but.. what does TML16 stand for??? :)
"Too Much Lovin'"?
"Touch My Leggings"?
"Try My Lasagna"???
"Trick My Lawnmower?"

so many options! :D

Don: ok mate, ill check that out for sure :)
your bonsai grow is looking good! eheheh... i love MJ experiments!
she can put up with alot of shit thats for sure!...

guess we dont call it "weed" for nothing huh! and lol @ the mushroom!

good to cya mate..

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
NZjay said:
i asked you this in another thread, but when i went back to see if you had answered, my post had gone... but.. what does TML16 stand for??? :)
"Too Much Lovin'"?
"Touch My Leggings"?
"Try My Lasagna"???
"Trick My Lawnmower?"

so many options! :D

LMAO

Not sure if he will be around much soon, as the bun in the oven is about to pop, but it stands for Toronto Maple Leafs 16, which used to be a chap by the name of Darcy Tucker, he is no longer there, so any of your guesses would suffice. LOL
I like the Lasagna
I vote for that 1

Y

YwouldntI

LOL just had to say this

LOL just had to say this

:off2: is it me or what....

but Sangita can get some,shes fine for a cripple chik :muahaha:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Jesus bro, this thread moves too fin fast for me!!!!All looks great though man, and whats this I hear about samples bein thrown around???Id love me a taste of the Urk....peace bro, Ill be around...pics up later...

- Z

N

NZjay

Sorry this one is a Sat morning update instead of friday night - lost internet for a few hours there... back at it though:

ok, not the best update for yahs today, but up update none-the-less.

the one we had been calling "#5" is recovering forma slight N def.
shes looking better though, i think because my blood meal says its "13% water soluble" that it prolly needed a few waterings to start getting the N she needed.
either way, she still stinks to ganja-god heaven.

the other NFU that looks yellow like N def, isnt actully N def. its once agian those buds that ate her when she went on her emergency hiatus outdoor.
i got a pic to try to show you guys this, coz in the pics, it straight up looks like N def.... but its not! im posistive. *shrug*
the scars just show badly under the flash i something.

*Sonofa ****! lol.. i must have deleted it!? weird... ill try and take another pic... that bums me out - i tried hard to get that pic. lol.

Edit: ok found it:

ok moving along then... i think i got the other pics! lol...

lets start with some outdoor action. not the best pics sorry.
but you get the idea...

and then some indoor action: again, NFU is a recovering N deficient girl. shes fine though ;) greening up a little more each day.

Soylent green: and she survives yet another week!
she looks like shes going to have some really nice tops.
pity about hermie tendancys, she woulda been a great SOG girl.
Weekly Hermie Count:
nanners removed: 1.
seed bracts/pods:2 <-- damn. dissapointed about seeing these, but i removed them anyway. any seeds i find in this MESS of a round 2, will be thrown out. im not fucking with hermies if i dont have too anymore!

more randoms:

Soylent Green again:

ill be back with a few more pics.
For you modem users out there, youll notice these pics should load alot quicker now :) when i looked the 20+ pics i had were over 25mbs! thats alot of pics, and a bad way to run through my size limits!
so i now got them all resized, but still keeping decent quality.
all the pics now are less that 5mb all up :) hope that means i can post more pics... any objections? :D

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice NZjay....everything looks stellar.....stop bye my grow thread,Pimp down.....just started,like too see some familair faces...............Mm

N

NZjay

heres a few other pics i seemed to have missed first time around...

enjoy.

3 in a row:

can you smell the strawberry yet, my taste testers???.. hahaha

........well.. i had 2 other nice pics for yas, but it seems ICmag is having pic problems again....

so.. wait you shall.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

dayum NZ thats a goodlookin update that lady does the damn thing once it starts rockin huh bro.i cannot wait to hit that sheet when you pass her around"strawberry strawberry is the neighborhood hoe" remember that lyric? N.W.A dopeman.;)
in the words of ur boy Moss "nicely nicely" peace yo-Y-

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great update Jay - the Urkle with the purple edged leaves looks something special. You've done an excellent job with that LST, lots of colas. Keep it up bro - I dig that outdoor stuff too, do you grow guerilla or in your yard? Do you have tall fences or something? I was considering a plant or two outdoors but I'm worried about farmers who might spot a couple of plants from neighbouring fields whilst in their tractors. And is it too late to put some ladies outdoors at 52N now?

Good luck in the last ODI. :wave:

Last edited:
N

NZjay

Dog:hahahah! Try My Lasagna :) hehehe...
thanx for chiming in. a bun in the oven huh... thats cool :)
take care mate.

Y: haahahha... you sick basterd. althought Jenny is fucking retarded (seriously.. lol) i thought she was hot ;)

although, Asia is a bit of british alright! lol..

Zeus: hahah... it was a slow week here i thought. lol.
didnt have so much to reply too this week anyway.. hehe
Id love to share some samples with ya mate, but i simply wont have enough after this round to share. If this was the end of round 3 be a different story. lol.
i got a couple good guys that need some favours and karma repayed this round.. decided to put them to work aswell ;)
peace mate.

MM: ok mate, will do.

Chubs: thanx mate :joint:

Y: thanx bro :D NWA?
Niggas With Asians???... hah.
Nice Wet Apendages??.... (omg, did i really say that??? lol)
hehe... my point is : nope, dont know that song :p
nicely Nicely, hahah! i say that all the time now... and "naut" for nothing and "out" for anything. hahahah..

glad you looking forward to testing for me bro :)
im looking forward to seeing and comparing all the feedback for sure.
Peace!

Sammet: looks like we might need it (luck) today! 78/3. not very good as you well know. no more wickets please ;)
Thats actually the NFU pheno has has the edges looking sexy like that.
but saying that, i did see tints of purple on the Urkles too now..
another observation: NFU starts tinting on the leaves first. but Urkle seems to start to purple on the BUD first. interesting.
will be watching it all the way out making as many mental notes as possible.

no idea if its too late to plant outside for where you are. this is my first real attempt of outdoor. i wasnt sure if it was too late for me to pop some venomheads and maybe throw one of them outside, but Trich said im good to go. so go i went.

Nope, i dont have a fence or anything hiding those.
im in the middle of nowhere, and noone can "accidently" see them from where they are. but it is basically in my back yard :) my biggest problem is deer and rabbits!! the damn Rabbits have eaten 8 of my 10 tomato plants!!!!!!! Bastards!

i also got my dog keeping anyone from "wandering" out there for no reason. hes getting big, fast, and already instilling Doubt in visitors minds just looking at him. heheh. Good Doggy! :D
thanx mate. :)

Y

YwouldntI

sup NZ,lol dawg im not sick it aint like shes mentaly handicapped LOL, Jenny not fly to me,retarted yes fly no.Asia and China,and that spanish stripper chik are a bit of alright too.
search that song and hear it yo.its a old good one.
peace brotha....almost ready....this week.

E

EatShitake

Yo NZjay!:wave:

You certainly don't disappoint with the weekend update even if it was Saturday where you stay. Those girls are coming along nicely! :yummy:

can you smell the strawberry yet, my taste testers???.. hahaha

Haha...big tease! That close up shot makes my mouth water. I really wanna smell...scratch...sniff! I still can't get over how well they take to your LST work.

Here's hoping that those hermie-prone freaks fare better in the great outdoors. Maybe "el sol" can work some magic?

So...you guys with your creases and pitches and wickets and crickets....I'm confounded by it. Where can I watch a game...or match(?)...on the tube? or is it on the intertoobs?

:joint: :joint: :joint:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Hey jay watta say? :joint:
Those PUs are looking incredible. In fact all the plants are. Well done sir!! :D:yes: The outdoor clan looks healthy. And that one with the multiple shoots is impressive. FIM'd??

:wave: