What's new

NYCD STINKY NYCD OOOH WEEE

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yes sbaegis she was an awesome smoke!! i got a nice set of phenotypes and it was truly amazing stuff

G

lov ethe pics of the shirts in the closet i bet they have a layer of bud smell to them

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
LOL yes those shirts still smell nice...altho now its MK ULTRA and S COUGH ....you are so right tho...i used to walk into work like fuck i wreak of weed andi cant help it..even freshly dry cleaned stuff manages to get stinky. tHIS THREAD ALWAYS SEEMS TO GET PULLED BACK FROM THE DEAD! i think i might revive the diesel from new york wheni crack the other diesels i have and im getting! i currently have sour diesel, sage n sour, motor city diesel, NYCdiesel and i plan on getting reefermans sour diesel and hopefully ill get the other diesel cuts ive been hearing about.
Eventually i wanna learn and find those "kush"(true) strains out there! and im dying to get reefermans petriola headstash and bermese(pure)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
who doesn't want to get "Kush" strains lol. i know that sensi seeds hindukush is a great start. but you should be able to get the OG kush and the BabbaKush on your side of the pond.

mind you the nycd etc, are all pretty damn dank as strains go. what's the difference between ReeferMans SD and Rez's SDv3 or ibl? petriola headstash sounds interesting too. did you ever grow RM's LovePotion?

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
No i wish!!!! i am organizing a decent sized order for reeferman only im waiting because i hear he has a large project of new strains ocming out soon!

O

Organic Farmer

Holy Shit NYCDf...
I spent some hours ago reading your full thread!!!

I want to congratulations you for your hard way to find these phenos..
They seem to be awesome!!!I hope that I can find some similar to yours...I´m going to run NYCD for my next grow. (I´m doing Serious Bubble Gum at the moment)!!!

By the way, I hope that you have lucky with the shiva skunk!!! Did you see a thread at overgrow (a long time ago), that a guy (I forgot his nick name) found a huge purple pheno (a beautifull one) which went for the photo the week!!!

I am definitelly going to grow shiva skunk one day, but first, let realize my dream of growing rasta NYCD from Soma!!! I bought his book...it´s amazing how that rasta do the supercropping!!!Look at his bushes!!!lol...

It´s also have some nice tips if you like organic methods!!!
By the way bro...nice to meet you!!!
Sorry about my bad english (I´m from Brazil) and now that I am back to this forum
(i was getting to addicted on overgrow and stuff like that!!!), I hope that I can see some nice threads as this one from yours!!!OK???

Peace Mate

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
PO PO SAO!

PO PO SAO!

Organic farmer thanks for the kind words!!! im glad you enjoye dmy hard work identifying those phenotypes. I dont think ive come across other NYCD grow diarys like mine, i tried very hard to explain my experience as clearly as possible. I think even soma was proud! lets all pray for him he goes to court again in june!!
I also ahve his book and yes his wrk is awesome, there are some good interviews and lectures on youtube and google , search for them they are great!! Organic farmer enjoy the NYCD i fyou need any info or have questions feel free to PM me ill try to help! good luck happy growing!

JM its truly awesome smoke! the 'diesel' tasting one(turned purple and had a perfume like dank aroma i can only describe as grapefruit fuel perfume), the non purple pheno was very simular to the one mentioned above yet this one tasted more grapefruit and less fuel. The other two phenos were taller and more sativa influenced, the smell and tastes were kinda nasty...reminds me of rotten grapefruit fuel. The dried buds of everything were exquisite and truly had a narcotic exotic stone when left to bloom for 65+ days! The bubble hash wasnt FMCD quality but did bubble and did get you narcotically stoned....the tastes were as exotic tasting as the buds! but better of course

Last edited:
O

Organic Farmer

So what abou your next run???

How are you doing?
Have you started a new thread?

So many quiestions....lol
Dude...our ladies are the hottest of the world!!!
I love them!!!hahah

PEACE NYCDf

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Organic farmer i currently have done many grows since the NYCD, im currently floweinrg some MKULTRA(i just clipped 3 StrawBerry Cough clones). I have some Reservoir - Williams Wonder & Federation Seeds _ Island Sweet Skunk in Veg right now, and i recently cracked some new seeds (Reservoirs Sour Diesel IBL, Dutch passions Mazar, Reefermans Kodiak Gold and my own cross Kali Gum). The links are all on my signature, i also plan to order some more NYCD packs(currently ihave one un opened NYCD pack and 5 remaining seeds from my original NYCD purchase, i plan to have at least 35 - 45 NYCD seeds for my archive and future grows). Id love to do a 20 clone SOG grow witht he purple pheno(hawaiian afghani pheno, & purple pheno).

O

Organic Farmer

Ok...
But which off all those links are beeing your present grow?
I will try to find it!!!lol

I`m curious about your Kali Gum cross.
Did you make it with serious strains???

I am going to breed some Afghan x Shiva Shanti cross with a Serious Bubble Gum and see what happens!!!I can give some beans as I finish this attemp if you want, ok???

Peace Mate

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Williams Wonder reminds me so much of NYCD i had to post it up here...the aroma is different ... and supposedly the yeilds are supposed to be HUGE!! the NYCD was average, decent if you let the nycd go 70+days the foxtailing would get out of hand!!!!(check somas gallery!) here are some pics of the Williams Wonder IX1 from Reservoir Seeds(REZDOG)....the aroma is exquisite!!!! very very tasty!!! and jsut like nycd i could instantly tell (during the third week of veg) that this plant was going to stink very powerfully.
You guys decide...does the NYCD look close to the WWIX1 at this point(day 20-something in flower)
100784-24-07_finally_Hooked_now_i_need_to_set_up_vents_.jpg

100784-24-07_Beautiful_Williams_Wonder_IX1_ALL.jpg

100784-24-07_Beautiful_Williams_Wonder_IX1_lll.jpg

100784-24-07_Beautiful_Williams_Wonder_IX1_closer.jpg

100784-24-07_Beautiful_Williams_Wonder_IX1_mo_innards.jpg

100784-24-07_Beautiful_Williams_Wonder_IX1_innards.jpg

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
adorno said:
judging by your pics, i bet your clothes smell pretty sweet after coming out of the room lol
Pepople ask me why i always put on cologne or try to smell "good", and its really because im tyring to hide that fucking smell...not because im a pretty boy mack daddy....oh no wait yea i am !! HAHAHAHA HA Ah

Speaking of colognes... it would be nice to have the williams wonder cologn available tho :) that shit smells so tasty

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
ill be reviving this thread since i plan on ordering some nycdiesel seed and i already have a single nycd female in a 1 gallon pot :D

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
weeeeeeeeer'e baaaaaaaack

this is one of the last five remaining nycd seeds i got from dr chronic. i got a pack of nycd from seeed bay and not a single on popped...oh well...hey happens....cant wait to see what pheno this is...this one smells just like the NON purple shorty indica dominant pheno!!! close enough!!!!!! i am deffinitely gonna use a male to make more f2s with this nycd female.

Fafard soil....Advanced Nutrients A&B, b-52 and some green fuse root juice.... twice month, the rest of the time str8 up water!
1007810-17-07_nycd_female_from_seed.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts