What's new

NYCD STINKY NYCD OOOH WEEE

G

I was over at Seedboutique.com and noticed NYCD seeds are about 183 bucks, WOW. Guess members are going to be wishing for a special. Glad I got mine when I did. Think I landed my last pack for 112 on special. Those seeds must be in demand or something.
Later,
BG

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea wicked expensive in dollars or canadian $$ ... but its stilll just the best strain ive ever grown and its still my favorite...id pay that much and more...but its still a ridiculous ammount....i figure for that price you should get replacements ASAP! especially if youve spend thousands of dollars on seedbay (and sent THOUSANDS of freebie seeds i made myself, bagged and albelled myself0...and spend more of your day reviewing genetics and provide a grow diary and donate time and effort, you expect alittle bit back i guess....but its all to the goood...

Last edited:

rekiz

those are some very nice buds you guys have growing there....:canabis:
have any of you grown rez's diesel if so how do they compare...
I'm just having trouble making up my mind which one to go with

G

annac, was selling some nice F2's, but I herd buck is ill and resting. Maybe, he'll list some more on seedbay. When he gets better and back on his feet. Maybe, Dutch will list some as a weekend special also. That's how I got my last pack.
Later,
BG

Chamez

NYCD, props on everything that you grow. You should take a look at Res's double strawberry diesel. SB has some right now and for 45 bucks you get a lot of different phenos.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^ yea im good for now i think i got enough seed to play with...im pretty much done buying seeds for now...

i_score

good luck on the POTM nycdfan042, you got my vote man, i love that purple feno of kodiak gold!!Im almost switching my NYCDiesel to 12\12, im in a delema because im doing a SCROG but it takes forever to cover the screen, im leaning on the possibility to remove the screen and do just some LST to even it out!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
lets see how we can compare shall we??

Well here we are @ week two!...the pungent smell of the hawaiian indica..are soo dlightfull!! i ahve some sour diesel locally grown right now that is devastatingly deliscious!! its taste reminds me of NYCD...missnycd cracked a piece of thedry bud and then with other hand touched some sugar leaf and the smells were nearly identical!!! so the DIESEL ist here!! heres pics

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
ight ight...

ight ight...

prizes!!
:cuss: :cuss:
*** REPLACEMNTS ARRIVED 12-13-07 UPDATES UPCOMGINI NTHIS THREAD ON GERM RATES!!**!*

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
here is the single NYCDiesel female i got out of the last five seeds from the pack i got from dr chronic.... ill be cracking the nycd pack pictured above from seed bay next week!! so i pray i have better results this time!!! anything would be a positive after the last germination reports. I'll also be cracking some of the POTM Strawberry Diesel seeds i got recently( again i should have better results then last time - 4 duds!, the rest were ALL males!! havent had 6 males from a single pack in a WHILE!).

I plan to do a Strawberry Diesel X NYCD cross (afghan hawaiian purple citrus pheno i had in the begining of this thread, i vow to find it again! given good stock)!! im going to select a NYCD male and look for that stinky smell!
Hopefully this GAL here is purple!!!! she smells really gooood...nice and fruity/citrus ish! very pungent altho not as pungent as the purple pheno i HAD before(pictured earlier in thread).
1007812-20-07_New_York_City_Diesel_from_seed.jpg

1007812-20-07_NYCD_Afghan_hawwaiian_clone.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts