What's new

NYCD STINKY NYCD OOOH WEEE

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah i noticed seedbay was back up too. glad to see it. so you supplied some seeds to GN for freebees? what are they again?

nah haven't seen old SohcD around my diesel thread yet. did you see the latest update? that was on day 38 of 12/12 and they were already looking great.

anyway keep up the good work and all the best.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
DC check PMs i got you homie next strains going already : green godess from gypsy, whos your daddy(1st batch), MOD's haze cross, some bagseed and bag seed mystery clone, two sag- gardners choice,and about 7 of my own kali gum cross..not all of them will be for me...i am currently setting up some people with a few of these as moms or clones... im setting every one up for now...ill be getting a bunch of seed soon :D to start some real top shelf stuff(altho i heared/seen that MOD haze cross sick! and the greengodess sleepy green is nasty! i hope its the same green godess i got from gypsy!!!!!)

GM i need to review your thread as well as DC105's threads as ....they require some atention..they are very detailed and interesting pieces id like to give em a better read..i simply just read the last 2 pages....i havent seen your last updates i guess GM ill be going there right now!
GM SOHC took a vacation from the growing since his roomate is a total bitch and complains about everything (except for the smoking of the harvest bud and hash...his roomate even is bold enough to ask for buds....yet is a major non contributor or helper) so since then hes obviously grown desperate to get back into it and hes about to retrieve his 600hps/400mh dual ballast/hood...AMAZING lights, the nycd grow was done with two of those hoods...but its cool SOHC is back!! hell be posting more soon..he kinda hurt his leg too and hasnt been on line thatmuch.... hes better now and he actually was surfing your gallery and told me to look at your super NASTY 20 gallon bagg bubble hash crazyness going on in there...so ill be going there as soon as i finish this post!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
got my new seed order from dr chronic! sweet only took 6 days!
ill take pix of the seed packs latah...but man im stoked...first wite widow web purchase! and i went skunk crazy on the rest!!!

Sensi Seeds : Shiva Skunk:This is an exceptionally vigorous cannabis hybrid of our Skunk #1 and our NL#5 that proves most reliable indoors or in the greenhouse and is one the best Skunks in our Skunk line up. An excellent plant for beginners or experts, Shiva Skunk stays tight and compact with large buds that have a high calyx-to-leaf ratio that makes for easy clipping. Shiva Skunk is very reliable, easy to grow, and produces higher yields and more resin than Skunk #1, making this an ideal cash cropper. One will notice the sweet pungency of the skunk parentage by the heavy skunk taste and aroma. The effects are similar to Skunk #1, a strong deeply relaxing Indica body stone. i paid 44 GBP on dr chronics web site!

White Widow Web : Widow Sunk:
....This marijuana variety is combination of White Widow and Sweet Skunk which will put a big smile on your face :) A happy playful high with a wonderful aroma. Widow skunk has a sweet taste, that's easy on the body. Widow skunk was formerly known as Stoney high.
o Type: Sweet Skunk X White Widow.
o Indoor flowering: 56 - 70 days.
o Indoor yield: up to 400 gram per m².
o Outdoor flowering time: May / June to October.
o Height: 75 - 150 cm.
o Buzz: Happy playful high.
o Taste/Smell: Sweet & aromatic. 9.99GBP from the dock

Nirvana Purple Power:

With ancestors of Holland’s Hoop and famous Skunk 1 you’ll know it’s great. Try this handsome powerful plant with purple to dark purple blooms in the later stages of flowering. New Purple power is easy to grow, provides a sweet taste and powerful clear high for daily enjoyment. New Purple Power is a new adaptation to the Dutch climate with colorful flowers, yielding an active buzz.

Plant height: Tall Plant
Stoned or high?: High SATIVA
THC level: Low THC
Flowering Weeks: 8
Yield : 400
Harvest Month: 8/9 9.99 GBP from the dock

That shiva skunk looks very promising! i always wanted some good skunk buds with large yields and low odor!

anyone got info/links/pix/comments on shiva skunk from sensi seeds?

Last edited:

dc105

ICMag Donor
I don't have any links but,it should be real beefy! Shiva is one of 3 strains that make up chronic! I think it's where it get's it yield from! Another great skunk is female seeds skunk special. BIG yields! Good luck!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
tahts awesome...i wonder how the acutal bud is...like if its very resinous and hashig calx to leaf ratio?? the reason i got it was for the weight...after this nyci realy want something alittle meatier!

last night me and SOHC dutch trimmed all seven NYCD ladies in about 4.5 hrs, we made excellent progress its always awesome when your teammate is in tune with you and its almost like hes my right hand when it comes to gardening.... here are sum shots of the evenings events as they unfolded

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
nycdfan042 wrote: last night me and SOHC dutch trimmed all seven NYCD ladies in about 4.5 hrs...

Man - that's way faster than I would guess! :yoinks: Strong work! Very tasty looking deez! :yummy: :D

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
:dueling: :woohoo: :badday: :woohoo: :dueling: :bat: :moon: dutch dropped right back for the bubble session.... MAN was it good...103 grams of bone dry trime and 3 hrs later...5 grams of pretty dry super melty bubble....not themeltiest bubble strain..but it does taste and smell amazing!!!!!!!!!!! :joint: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
knock you out yer socks type high.....this ones for ICMAG :joint: :wave: goodnight LOL

purple PHENO nycd dried to perfection...along with some freshly twizzled bubble hash 90u and 25 u goodness....MMmmm

Nice job on the hash, nycd! I might try your idea and roll sum hash in on the blunts I like to roll. Does it burn pretty evenly when your smokin' it?

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
its great for smoking..but it really sucks cuz when you roll it up your hands absorb many of the terpenes reliable for taste and smelll..so your stinky hands absorb the good shit....xcept the thc part....like bubble man says the less you touch it and the dryer you make it the better it smokezzz...im smoking nycd bubble hash right now and its amazing guys!..i wish i was able to do some FMCD photo sequences...MmM vanilla latte chai spice hot coffeee n AGHANI HAWAAIIAN nycd pheno hash deff tastes great together :joint:

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
SohcDutch said:
oyea looking super nice nycdfan042. cant wait for the Big Bud smoke out tho...

Keep it Green
SD

oyea whats up GM? its been a long time huh??? things good i hope.

hey SohcDutch,

i never noticed that post before lol. just shows how stoned i normally am when on this site. good to see and hear from you again dude.

sorry to hear about your leg, hope it's better man. things with me are cool. glad you enjoyed my bubble making pics. you should check my latest updates on the diesel search thread. man are they coming well...i'll see you later.

>Hey nycdfan042

hows it going my man? i see you guys got through the trimming? that's always a relief eh? mind you the reward of knowing what you'll have to toke is well worth the effort lol.

dude those are some very nice harvest shots, i must say the buds look very good in my opinion. they have that look to them, i'm sure everyone who smokes it will be impressed. it rather reminds me of my old WWAfgan to look at.

i still have that smoke report ten plate if you like? would be cool.

keep up the great work guys and i'll see you later...

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
GSM yea post the WWafghan strain guide report AND pics....GM my thread = your thread....and yo GM this nycd is sick!! its already mosty gone exceot for my head of course and im burping/curing in hermaceptic orange seal jars...ill post sum shots later tonight when SOHC gets home from work :D

EDIT ** final weight on seven female clones was 312 grams with two 600w HPS hortilux in a small 8 ft cieling x 6 x 5 area....not bad for nycd... :wave:

goodbye nycd helooooo other stuff!!!! :sasmokin:

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
has n-e one grown or have links for grows for:
shiva skunk(sensi seed)

widow skunk(white widow web) ?????????????????

hitting post tomorrow!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Yo nycdfan,

there is a shiva skunk thread in the grow diarys section, it by Mampi who was supanoob remember? you'll find it no problem.

i bet you are enjoying the reward for your work eh? lol. can't wait to say the same about my diesels.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
oh yes am smoggin some nycd now wiith dutchhe says wuts up!

i cant wait to see yours finish also *cheers* Strain fiend and SOhc

Latest posts

Latest posts