What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYCD STINKY NYCD OOOH WEEE

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Looking good.....

....should please many as 'freebies'........time will tell...

Grow On!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
no NYCD lovers??? hawaiin afghanni fans???

Getting ready for seed order(325$) budget...need some suggestions....

what are some awesome sour diesel strains ??
which skunk strain to get that is amazing??
Thseeds : S.A.G.E. X sour diesel or MKultraxg13 or kushage?
is sensi skunk worth the $$ from sensi?

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya NYCD

You wrote: half expected more people to show up on this thread.... no NYCD lovers??? hawaiin afghanni fans???

Can't believe I've been missing this one - but my butt is parked now...

I noticed a big difference since the big influx of users - so many threads now it's easy to miss some...

Your doin a regular KCJones on the diesels - if they smell and taste as good as they look must be killa.

Haven't grown any diesel yet, so can't help ya spend your money on 'em. Can hardly go wrong with Rez and THSeeds IMO... Nice amount of cash to go strain collecting! :yes: :joint:

Last edited:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Hey nycdfan how ya been bro? Hope all is well. :smile: You know everyone complains about yield from Somas plants but NYCD yields decent IMO. Off the 2 little plants I grew I pulled a little over an ounce off each plant. They got pretty fat if you ask me. Im gonna get some cuts from my boy after I sex my SD Ibls and choose my mother. He holds the mom of the NYCD. He got 7 ounces off one plant last harvest under a 400W HPS in a C13 cab. It turns a nice red yellow towards the end of flowering, such a pretty sight. :smile:

G

Seed suggestion: Mr Nice Seeds... Super Silver Haze by Shantibaba (Shanti was mentioned earlier in this thread)

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
thanks sleight, much appreciated. I recently aquired another dual ballast/hood from my friend sohc dutch. The duall ballast hoods (600w HPS/ 400w MH) are amazing to own and work like a dream. ive been thinking of doin some DWC buckets soon so keep an eye out for that.

calcio yea man LOVED your pix of the aghan hawaaiin pheno you have...please drop any pics/links of your herb here any time.

maistre : yes ive never purchased or grown any mr nice stuff i heared shanti developing stuff for mr nice now? i always wanted a silver haze i reckon the sensi seeds version is no good?

the ladies are lookg exceptionally well today so are the seedlings. I took a few healthy test pieces at day 45 to taste how they are coming along...the yields look pretty good so far, possibly might reach my target of 2ounces off each plant.

G

whaz up nycdfan???? ladies looking just as good as i thought they would be. u & me should be use to growing NYCD already right???

man cant wait for my test pcses either. an the big pay out come harvest time.......

tell you one thing it sure is nice taking a break tho. but after seeing pic's i kinda miss my closet grows.....

anyways looking tasty as always

PEAZE
SD :joint: :joint: :joint:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
oh snap look who shows up!!! hahah welcome back SOHC, i thought u were done with posting/growing for a while?? hehehe i guess you can never say never!

yea i cant wait for you to get back to work and get hands dirty!!! im preparing a seed order very soon, so you know there will be some fire genetics around for you! This nycd has been fun to grow but after 4 rounds i think i wanna try something new!!! dont be a stranger sohc stop by any time!

Ive learned from this grow that concentrating on one Strain is just as challenging as growing various strains at the same time. each strain has many if not multiple PHENOTYPES and each phenot type has totaly different attributes wich means they need to be treated like an individual even if they are the same strain just like brothers and sisters they are not exactly the same. This NYCD was amazing bud Dutch can agree, we had fun growing this bud and it will be sad to see it go, but i look forward to growing other spectacular buds from soma and other top shelf breeders.

hope everyones having a great weekend!!
!next week ill have moke reports from the test pieces taken on day 45!
peace -NycdFan420(strain fiend/ CRUNKS on O.G.) :joint: :joint: :joint:

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Gypsy Nirvana said:
Looking good.....

....should please many as 'freebies'........time will tell...

Grow On!

yea gypsy let me know when you get those seeds !! you should get them any time after 27-7-06... thanks again :D :joint: :joint: -NYCD420

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
well i use mostly organic stuff in soil....i try to use fox farm ocean forest soil as much as possible or ill mix something myself if i cant find it.

For cloning i use peat pellets/coco/soil/rockwool as medium and clonex as my solution.
green fuse root juice works well during rooting. Rooting is done under a heating pad and a humidity dome.

Growth nutrients used : i previously used bio bizz grow and did not like the results, i switched to Fox Farm Grow Big and was astonished at the results. I also have but dont use all the time Bio bizz: fish juice, and algamic(dont really know what this is for). i also use Green Fuse Growth stimulator, Grotek Monster grow, Floraliscious Growth stimulator

Bloom nutrients used : Currently using on this NYCD grow GH Flora Nova Bloom, Budswell Bat Guano Tea, Floraliscious bloom, Monster bloom. i have top max and bio bloom from bio bizz but im not using it because i was not impressed with the results last time i used it.

im always open for suggestions. i would love to do a soiless grow. my local place carries light warrior and huge sacks of perlite and vermiculite....im sure i could get some feeder lines, pump and whatever else i need and do a nice drip system...i relaly just dont know enougha bout this stuff any one have any starting info or links? for soilless medium/ drip hydro system?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts