What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYCD STINKY NYCD OOOH WEEE

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
keep up the great work bro!

Cant wait for the harvest shots :)

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
So far the only plant still standing is the purple nyc pheno...she still has plenty of white hairs on her....lower bud sites are pretty ready while the top buds are still at least a week away. i flushed the purple pheno and plan on chopping her late next week give or take a day or two....she is the stinkiest of the bunch and such a pretty phenotype..a bit of trim from 3 plants so far , ill post some pix of the next bubble run

G

Is that usual for the lower buds to be done before the tops?

I grew some LSD...Had a pheno that looked alot like You NYCD....I lost the pheno do to jail {unforseen of course} I loved her..I really would like to have her back so I may pick up a pack of NYCD some day....that or a trade.

Looks good.....Enjoy the smoke!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
EE i know what you mean my friend grew out a pack of nycd a year ago and gave me a clone of his purple indica pheno and i harvested twice from it, before chopping her down due to a security breach. so as you can imagine i was pissed to learn the friend with the seeded mother did the same thing, so the purple pheno was lost till i recently ordered a new pack of nycd from doctor chronic...best descision ive made ever when buying seeds....i dont think ill ever buy anything else but somas seeds...he seems to have the gentics thing down pretty good....i never had a hermie or a yellow leaf from his product.

yes its very normal to harvest the lower buds earlier than the tops...ive noticed that happens on indicas more frequently, matter of fact on this particular grow the indica dominant new york city diesel plants did that very thing. the indica dominant phenos lower branches were done days earlier..while the tops produced clumps of new growths and pistils(white hairs)...with both of the indica dominant phenos i harvested the lower nodes that looked ripe under the magnifier...usually 80% 10% amber works for me. macro's of trichomes arent my specialty, but these plants are all milky ..... the taste is as exotic as i remember...has the fruity/grapefruit/candy perfume taste that lingers for hours...not harsh smoke, can have couch lock if you hit it hard enough..massive expansion..truly like soma says "exotc taste smell and high"...

EE sorry about your loss hope your having better days now, happy growing -fan420

Bubble Hash session will be tonight @ some point expect some really gooey shots of pure nycd bubble hash(80 grams of trim from 3 plants)

G

Sounds like a nice amount of bubble!

How where the germ rates with the soma stock at doctor chronic?

I noticed with my lavender and other reports that the soma stock at seedboutique is very low....not a good thing with a higher costing strain.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea i would sugggest getting your soma stuff thru doctor cronic....i cracked five seeds and got four females and one male....excellent germ rates

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
dry shots of my fave indica dominant pheno (nuggy as heck)..turned out way denser than expected : stink of course is in full effect

Latest posts

Latest posts