What's new

NorthernKronic's-I got Pains.... But I got strains..

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
311- Thanks for the compliments ill def be stopping by yur grow as soon as I get some more free time here on IC :headbange

GeorgiaGreen- Thanks buddy, I try my best, just gotta keep moving forward every day ya feel me? Thanks for stopping by!

DrDOG- hahaha yea thats exactly what I thought when I saw that picture for the first time.. The downfall of living in the boonies is that everything is marked up like crazy:bashhead: then you got me being an idiot spending $4 on deodorant but oh well ahahaha :spank: Yea these big ladies are doing awesome. I just started flusing the H pheno like 2 days ago on day 48, she will come down around day 60. The L pheno I gonna feed up until day 60 then just flush and see how shes doing.. probly go about 67-70 days on the L pheno. Im happy your liking it bro.. all you Canadian kids are killing it these days. Cant wait for TML to get his internet figured out.. really miss him being around.. but im sure he will be back soon :muahaha:

BR- Hey buddy, yea not to much longer for the H pheno.. about 10 more days now. I hope I can wait.. my scissors get itchy sometimes though.. and Im running out of herb.. two major factors in when i harvest hehehe. but I will wait till at least 57 days for the H pheno and 67 for the L pheno. Hopefully the L pheno will be huge with the extra time!!

Soooo i got a few pics that are a little dated.. probobly about 4 days old now.. but these are my CORE seedlings.. Mongrul up first..

Next is Crash Test... these were all just foliar fed thats why they look a bit droopy..

This is the Pollen Chuck.. I have one tall pheno and one short pheno.. check it.

Tall

Short

I gotta transplant these ladies asap.. They go into flower in like 10 days.. hehehe.. I know they are too small, but its just for this run.. dont worry ill do it right with the clone run.. Ill be back later though... Peace.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Plants are looking good man

Looking forward to comparing our PC's

I am going to get some pics of the little ones in a bit now

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they shure do look swell !!!...better then mine...hehehe..got me some def's coz i ran out of soil to repot...but i went up north to get me some :D....
dang bro i hope i won't disapoint you..hope there will come something out of it :muahaha: ...looking good my friend !! :yes:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, new babies look awesome. I've had some issues with the crash test here, I lost one and one didn't germ, but it's my fault. I'm running a hippy style box till I move lol... Looking forward to some pistils man...

B/R

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks much for missing me bro :smile:

I missed all my friends here at IC too :friends:

Can always count on your thread for some dank buddage imagary :yes:

I'll be around when I can bro :smile:

:wave:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
DRDOG-Hey there bud, Yea I am excited to be able to compare these genetics with so many other cool growers here at ICmag.. Thats really the best part about growing these crosses.. so many others to compare it with.. Best of luck to you with the PC doggy!

CORE-Howdy buddy:wave: Yea they are the best seedlings out of the all of my seedlings that I am running right now. Just really happy and easy to grow.. Cant wait to get them into flower.. they should be interesting:chin: Dont worry buddy like I said above the best part about growing them out is being able to compare them with so many others here at IC. Thanks for that opportunity :muahaha:

BR- SHitty to hear about your bad luck with the Crash Tests. I feel you on the moving situation. I gotta move myself in a few months as well. Good luck with your kids budd. Hoping to see a lot of pistils during this next seed run!!

TML- Speak of the devil. Figures the day that I bring up your absence you make your return :bashhead: haha good to see you back though brother. I know life is busy, and there are many things that are more important than ICmag. I got some more good pics for ya though. I hope you enjoy :jump:

Alrighty guys. Just transplanted all of the Core genetics into 1 gallon bags/ crash tests are in 2litre bottles cause I ran out of bags.. They are doing really well though, probobly the healthiest out of all of my seedplants, and their are 12 others.. so fuck yea :headbange

Also I pulled out the big ladies for pics tonight. They are at day 50 of flower and are really gigantic.. Biggest plants I have ever grown hands down. H pheno started flushing 2 days ago at day 48, she will get a 12 day flush so that I can smoke her right when she dries.. Should give a real nice flavor.. L pheno is gonna get pumped up with nutes until day 60 or around there. I plan to flush until day 67-70. I want her nugz to be FATTTTTTT!

First up is the lady with the big colas... L pheno AC.. check her out..

Now this is the H pheno AC, she is starting to yellow nicely with the flush.. her buds are looking delicious right now...

Now i just got a few shots from the closet so you can all see whats going down..

THis is a sugar shack in the closet then a 30 somthing day AC...

I just wanted to show you cats all of my new seedlings that are going into flower as soon as this H pheno AC comes out of flower... SHould make for interesting summer runs...

Well thats all I got for ya.. Ill update again when more has changed.. Thanks for stopping in, it was good to see all of you:wave:

-N.Kron:rasta:

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey Nor, just stickin my head in.. WOW that sugar shack you harvested is sexy. How much did you pull off of that girl? Everything else looks awesome, i love the variety.

TB

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
excellent update, my friend!!!beautiful plants and great skillz with the camera...You gonna be one happy smokin dude real soon!!!Take care, and keep it up...sorry, realllly stoned right now!!!!!Peace

- Z

Poker_Toker

Dude you dont know how much i envy you, all those nice strains, all perfectly grown under a nice light and cab. I got 175 and 400 HIDs, vortex, 2 strains, nutes, buckets, etc and i cant use any of it i am dying to lol. Everything getting put on hold because i might get some funding to take a nice course that will get me employed out west making about 40 bucks an hour, hello BC here i come. I am coming for the secret valley and i will overgrow the rain forest lol

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Outstanding job NK :headbange :rasta: plants r looking amazing bro
108602-19-08_004.jpg

keep up the good work!!! :wave:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
TBGardens- Sup buddy, yea that SS was a pretty girl, just smoked some of her a second ago. I would estimate that she yielded about 30 grams dry, so really not that much, she was in about a 1.75-2 gal container. I could have done her better If i would have staked her up better and had better airmovement to get my stems to be stronger. Hopefully this summer I will grow a really huge Sugar Shack.. should be fun..Thanks for stopping by!

Zeus- Howdy my friend:wave: Glad you liked the update, I can really say that my only skill with the camera is taking a lot of pics and then deleting tons of shitty ones and only posting the best ones here hahaha. thats how I end up with good pics. I need to get a tripod so i can take better shots without without the flash, so you can get a better sense of what the buds look like in natural light. Yea im really stoned right now.. and theres nothing wrong with that :rasta: :muahaha: Thanks for coming by the closet buddy:wave:

PokerTOker-
I feel you on having a bunch of equipment laying around and not using it. But hey you gotta do what you gotta do right? That would be sweet if you get that job in BC.. THat would be baller.. Ahh i can smell the sweet vally chronic right now!!!

Grunt-Ahhh good to see you my friend. Thank you much for the compliments, this run is a good one for sure. Your current run is also looking quite nice keep up the great work!!!

Alright thanks for comming by everyone Im gonna snap some pics of the SOL's that are in flower tonight as they are getting fed. Thanks for stopping by and showing all the support you guys. really makes all the difference!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
TB- Wish i could hook it up bro but im down to my last 4-5 SS seeds myself, and im gonna need those if I ever lose my clone.. If your on the west coast though, im sure more peeps out there grow her!

Sooooo late last night/this morning.. I went into the closet to inspect the H pheno AC and pull off some more yellowing leaves.. To my dismay I found that 3/4 largest colas had fallen and snapped their stems right above where I had them tied to supports:badday: So I made the quick decision to take the whole plant at 54 days flower. The biuds look really awesome for how young they are, but that is why I kept this pheno, she can get harvested early and still be primo:muahaha:

I wish I could have waited longer but I have to put the Core seedlings into flower tonight.

I only snapped pics of the first cola(branch) that I found broken.. This looks currently to be the most I have ever harvested from one plant.. THese are full size siccors for comparison..

L pheno isnt coming down for a long time though... I am still going to try and run her 70 days if at all possible. but we will see. Thanks for coming by I hope everyone is well:wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
nice nuggs bro...Sorry about the snapped branch, but I guess there are worse things that could happen, eh?Heavy buds are never a bad thing!!! Laters

- Z

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shame about the snapping mate - I just checked my garden this morning to find one of my plants was on her way to snapping through 4-5 decent sized branches with them all touching the ground. At least it looks like you've got some killer bud from it mate even if it's a tad early :yes:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yup can think of worse things than an early tester

Dry it out and let us know what it hits like

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Zeus- Hey bro, Yea dude that sucked about that branch breaking, but in reality I couldnt have left it in there for any longer than another day. Because of my time limits I had to put the others into flower. Yea there are definitly worse things than heavy buds hehehe. Thanks for stopping by:wave:

Core- Glad you like what you see brother, this is the culmination of my last years worth of work learning and perfecting this strain. And now after growing some breeder strains ive found mine to be by far the most picky and difficult to grow, but I think that has to do with the high % of Sativa in this strain.. but im just guessing.

Im just trying to keep up with all the rest of our friends here at IC(yourself included) everyone has a very high level of skill with their grows. Im just always trying to get to the next level... you know how that is :headbange

Sammet-Yea the snapping sucks :badday: but that plant wasnt going to be living for much longer anyways.. Yea she was a good pheno to chop early, still have some really primo smoke coming from that, she had an 8 day flush and i use basically all organics so that baby is gonna be sweet!! Good to hear that you caught your branches before they snapped :muahaha: Thanks for stopping by dude!

DRDOG- yo doggy, yea there are definitly worse things than broken branches from heavy nugzzz.. She was at day 54 and wasnt going to go much more than a day or two longer anyway. Needless to say she is drying nicely and looks to bring me the best one plant harvest I have had to date. Thanks for stopping by dog!

Sorry I havent been around much lately yall, got sick last friday and havent yet been able to shake it. Cant smoke at the moment because of a really bad sore throat and chest cold, Thankfully I had two really good ganja cookies still sitting in the fridge fom awhile ago. Ate one at like 8:00 p.m. and im nice and high right now, been this way since about 9 o'clock, cant thank god enough for making herb fat soluble, so I can cook it in so many goodies... MMMM ganja food sooooo good for the soul.. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside hehehe.

I wanted to put my Core kids into flower last night but couldnt leave the bed, without fear of vomiting.. but they made it in tonight.. Snapped a pic of the Crash tests on their way in, now I know they are a bit young, but I think they will do just fine. They are very hearty seedlings all of them.. so check it!

and here is a pic of all of the new seedlings that I put into flower. (note.. I already had 2/5 SOL go male on me this round. they have already been culled out.. the rest have yet to show..)

This is the 2nd pheno of SOL that is in flower. I believe this to be the SWT#3 or SWT#4. It has a very candy like sent, the only way I can describe it is it smells like a yellow sourpatch kid tastes if that makes any sense. I will snap better pics the next time she comes out for food..

This is the #1 Pheno of SOL, this is in my opinion blockhead. The leaves seem to be spot on for a blockhead, and damn does it ever smell good. Like astringent cleaner, with a pine/lemon funk.. smells so dank makes my mouth water just typing about it hahaha. Again I will take better pics next time it comes out for watering..

Now I got a ton of pics of the L pheno AC.. She got her first flush tonight with a good dose of molasses.. She is starting to purple and should be really pretty by the time she has to come down. The calyxes are starting to swell and She will be really nice in about a week or soo. Cant wait.. but here are some pics..

Well thats all I got for you cats tonight. Thanks for stopping by the closet :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts