What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NorthernKronic's-I got Pains.... But I got strains..

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yup buds looking sweet, very frosty bro

I like the hairs you got off those last couple, crazy growth, they look solid

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Zeus- thanks for stopping by buddy, im happy I can wet your appetite!!

TML- Hey there brother, yea the yields are getting better slowly but surely. Im averaging about 15 grams per one gallon of soil. Not great but pretty good for me. I love my new camera. Im really still just getting used to it. I hope I can keep you entertained this year bro:headbange!!

Sammet- Nice to hear that you like the M pheno dude, she is a good yielder for sure.

Chubby- Dude she really smokes awesome if you give her a proper flush. I flush with molassis for about 8-10 days and it makes my buds sooooo sweet. Ive herad now from more than one of my testers in town that this new batch is some of the stinkiest tastiest bud they have ever gotten. So all in all im pretty satisfied with it. Thanks for coming by :wave:

Dr.Dog-Dude they are way more solid then they have been in the past. Using guano has about doubled my yield per gallon of soil. They are way more dense and really keep most of their size through drying. Hope you like it buddy. Peace.

Ill upload the pics I have A.S.A.P. but im pretty faded, so it might have to wait till the morning. Peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
TC84- THanks buddy, its actually just a dry piece, but its my every day smoker :muahaha:

Hey all, got a few more pics...

First up are the clones that I took a few days ago, along with Pheno A of the Atomic craze(re-veg) which in my opinion is the most tasty. I also have a small rooted clone of H pheno in another 1 gallon bag..

Next we have a picture of all of the different seedlings that I have right now...
On the far left we have the SOL adv mixed seedlings.. the next two rows of tall mothers are WhiteWreck.. Then the last two rows are of Pollen chuck, Mongrul and Crash Test... In the back right I also have three Sugar Shack clones, they will be transplanted into one gallon bags tonight... I think that about covers it for this pic..

Here are some pics of forming colas on my large 3 gallon mother plants... they look like the colas should end up around 6-7in each?? I think these were taken when they were on day 22 flower..

Lastly here is the F pheno Atomic craze which I was up until now very displeased with. But when I brought her out last night to feed her I noticed how much EVERY SINGLE BUD had grown.. I usually can determine how much a plant will weigh by looking at its colas, but this plant has none, just a lot of golf ball sized nuggets.. take a look

I still have a lot more things to update on.. Kinda been slacking lately... I will try and work on it though. Thanks for coming by. Peace yall.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow - displeased with that last one? I can see why you changed your mind, she's a stunner :D

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Runnin all of core's genetics ya lucky bastard!! hehe I am gonna start some mongrul in two weeks. I am on the mom search again. Hopin i can find a keeper in the mongrul.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Great update bro...those girls look like they are gonna be very kind to ya!!!!LOLKeep it up, Ill be back laterfor more...

- Z

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Sammet- Yea I am just displeased with how she stretched and got so un-manageable in flower. I also thought that her small bud size was because she got pollinated, not because she had so many buds.... But yes now she is looking much better though :muahaha:

Chubby-Yea dude im going with two each of all of cores beans this time around. Basically im just hoping for one female of each so i can see what kind of stuff were working with here. Good luck finding a good mom in that mongrul!!! :joint:

AlbertH-Thanks for stopping by dude :wave:

ZeusOG- Dude things are going well. You gotta check out these ladies im posting up now though, biggest things I have ever grown.... :muahaha:

Alrighty all, I got some pics from last night to post up here..

First we have the L pheno of Atomic craze at 28 days flower, she is huge and had to be staked up in a few different places yesterday.. check her out..

This is the H pheno which is also friggin huge:bigeye: ran out of batteries though so I only got two. Ill take ones that arnt in macro in like 2 day when I have to water again.

Thats all for now I will take some shots of what the closet looks like when I get back tonight from class. Peace yall :wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:jawdrop:!!!!!WOW dude, those are monsters...Beautiful job, my friend, keep it up...

P.S.- Thanx againfor the EJ advice...it seems to be doin the job splendidly!!!Now I gotta see how much they can take B4 they start to get burned!!!They are growinlike mad now!!
Peace brother

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya NK....plants are looking sweet on that age....i to have some of that yellowing going on....just can't get it to pass....Nway good to see you rocking :wink:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey Zeus- yea man those ladies are huge huh, they are gonna end up having to be tied up a few more times before flower is over, something that is really starting to annoy me. I need to find a product that will help my stems get larger so that they can carry the weight of the buds without bending so damn much... hehehe guess i shouldnt complain about buds heavy enough to bend the plants though :muahaha:

Im happy that the EJ is working well for you. It was a bit difficult for me during my first few runs with it cause i really didn't know what I was doing, but once i figured it out, theres nothing to it. Your at the fun part though, figuring out how much your plants can really take. My Atomic crazes like up to as much as 2.5 tbl/gal of EJ bloom during mid to late flower. But it all depends on what your ladies want. Good luck buddy :wave:

Core-Thanks Core, means a lot coming from you buddy! Yea the yellowing is because I took them off veg nutes a bit to quick. My AC's are pretty sativa and they really like to have a lot of nitrogen the first 4 weeks of flower. I just started pumping these full of P and K as soon as they Hit 14 days flower so I could get big buds, just cant get big buds feeding veg nutes 28 days into a 60 day flower period. :rant:
Thanks for coming by my friend. oh yea p.s.- all my little core kids are doing awesome!!!

I think I will take some shots of the closet tonight you guys havent seen it for a while. Be back later. Peace.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Filling in as planned :yes:

Looking great and progressed for their age as well...you sure seem to know what you're doing these days :respect:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
TML- Thanks buddy, yea things seem pretty big this time around, got my feedings down now. Ive found that the AC likes to have a ton of Nitrogen all the way through the first 4 weeks of flower, but she wont produce the size buds im looking for. But now I think I got her going well... Its only taken a year to get this strain dialed :bashhead: Thanks for stopping in my Canadian bro :wave:

Outkast- Hey girl hows it going? good to see that you came to see the grow. I love the organic way of growing, it was really tedious at first though just getting everything to work together properly. Been thinking more and more about hydro lately:chin: I got some shots of the Sugar Shack that are sure to please.. you stay tuned now its gonna be fun..

Grunt-Thanks for coming by dude, stuff is getting big:bigeye:

Got some SS shots for you all this is like 44 days flower or soo...

Now for the closet....

Here is the SOL that is like 10 days into flower.. looking good, thought she was gonna stretch more but alass.....

Alright thats about it for now. Thanks for stopping in everyone!!!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Great that you added the whole closet shot this time roiund...havn't seen it all jammed up for awhile :yes:

You're really getting some great macros lately with nice blacked out backings. Really makes those frosty buds stand out :yummy: Great work with the camera
8378smiley-takephoto.gif

Great greens!...keep it up bro :wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
beautiful buds bro', they look so dense & nuggy...Just a thought...did u have a fan blowin on the plants all through veg, cause I ve found that that strengthens the stems up real nice!!!That way they can hold the weight of the buds in flower...BUT, I wouldn't complain about too heavy buds!!!!Look @ JShmoes plants, they are always top heavy from the buds!!!Great work bro, you'll be seein some major frost in my closet in a few weeks too...cant wait!!!:wave:

Peace
- Zeus

Latest posts

Latest posts