What's new

NorthernKronic's-I got Pains.... But I got strains..

B

Bigtimer7

Wow buddy!

Looks so good man! I love the nugs brother! Keep up the GREAT work man. I love it and I love the nugs. You are a great grower bro and keep up this wonderful show!!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hahaha BigTimer, thanks for all the compliments buddy, but im not all that great of a grower.. just like everyone else I make mistakes and things go wrong. Thanks for stopping by dude!

Alright so i snapped some pics of the seed plants that went into flower about 3 or days ago... First up are the Sugar Shack.. that actually arnt from seed but I had to include them...

These are the remaining 3 SOL's, the first two showed male in veg and I chopped those dudes right out.. But as you can see this is what a mix pack is all about 3 diff seeds 3 diff plants...

Now these are my 5 TWxWW, they look so fucking good, I know these kids have a tendency to go herm so I am watching them very closely.. But damn they look nice..

Here we have the main attractions though.. This is the SOL pheno 2.. I believe this one to be a sweet tooth #3 or #4.. Just huge buds that dont want to stop getting fatter, smells just like a piece of candy. I can see how some growers could have mold problems with this strain towards the end of flower.. they will just get tooooo fattt hahahhaha :jump:

This is the #1 pheno of the SOL, This is almost certainly in my eyes a blockhead. She has the most intoxicating smell, it smells like funkylemon cleanerish with something else I cant describe.. check her bout. .you can see hwo the buds are gonna end up looking like blocks on the end of the stem...

Now here is the leaf of the supposed blockhead.. I think its almost def a blockhead hehehe....

Well thats all I got for this morning. I will take more pics when something interesting starts to happen in the garden. Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-N.Kron:rasta:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man those are some impressive buds my friend. Holy frost batman!!! You're keeping my mind occupied while I have nothing going, take care man.

B/R

N

NZjay

Hi there NK.. :wave:
thanx for the random rep you hooked me up with... coz it brought me here! im subscribing! hope ya dont mind!
i love the work you are doing, and i just read the whole 7 pages. (ok ok.. i speeed read - but i looked at every pic! lol)

man you are getting some great nugs! and unless i missed something, you are still only flowering under 400watts?! wowza!

colour me impressed dude!
good job, keep it up. ill be tagging along from here on - if you dont mind!

[edit] oops!
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."
Its coming.. lol. i need some time :p
[edit]

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
beautiful NK...absolutely gorgeous!!! Lookin forward to the harvest and to see what those PC are gonna do...I got 5 poppin out of the soil as we speak!!!Later bro, keep it up!!

P
- Z

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
BR- Thanks for the compliments dude! yea its been frosty round these parts since I started using guano and hydroplex for my bloom booster. Thanks for always watching!!! Oh yea like Zeus said whats up with the OGA?:wave:

NZjay- Hey man the repping is just what I do when I see people who make smart comments.. You earned it buddy! Glad you like the diary, this one is a lot cleaner and nicer than the last, but ya know always learning and moving forward.

Yea im still only flowering underneath the 400watt, but I hope to change that in the near future. I just chopped the largest plant I have yet to grow underneath the 400 Im hoping for 50+ grams, which would be really good for me :jump: There are all these people around that get people all hyped up telling them that they are gonna grow 8 oz's per 400watt light every harvest.. In short what Ive learned over my time is that perfect runs are few and far between, and that a lot of the time , people sacrafice quality for quantity, but im not down with that.. Sorry for the :rant: been puffing and thinking about how I wished my yields were larger :bashhead:

Dont worry about the rep dude, all in time all in time..thanks for stopping in :muahaha:

Zeus- Thanks a ton bud, Yea this next harvest is gonna be really sweet, the one after that should be even better though. Its not going to be in the perpetual though, so it might take a while. So far I have 2 confirmed female Mongruls, 1 female crash test and both of the pollen chucks have yet to show, im hoping/guessing that they are female, but who really knows until you pull up the skirt right? Its gonna be awesome to see all of our friends here at IC grow these genes out. If im correct, and tell me if im not, I will be the first person to flower Cores genetics out, and that really excites me. They are very vigorous plants that just really love to grow. I dont think im gonna buy seeds for a while and just use these beans for experiments. Thanks for always keeping an interest!!!!

I harvested the L pheno tonight at 64 days flowering. She was starting to throw to many nanners to be safe, so out she came :violin: What a beautiful lady though, and the fattest buds I have ever grown may I add ahemm ahemm :muahaha: She also purpled up nice over the last 10 days, I think most of it will fade with the dry/cure process. But be on the look out for this next SS harvest.. She is the most purple lady I have had yet!!

Here she is L pheno 64 days flower... I think Im going to start reffering to this pheno as Lucy in the Sky and the H pheno will be called Helen of Troy... just names I thought of today while planting..

Ill get some more pics up when I have to do some watering tommorrow. Thanks for stopping by and checking out whats going on in my closet!!!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
lookin great dude, I really like ur style...Those AC girls look juicy as all hell, cant wait for a smoke report!!!

Yes, Cores beans are gonna be fun to grow out, and I do think u are the first to flower them out...wow, that was quick, I wanna see some shots...Peace out dude..

- Z

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Always nice to see the never ending production in this thread :yes: You're showing how a true perpetual run should be made.

8378applause.gif
A big congrats on the latest harvest...what a beaut! :yummy:
I'd love to get a chance to play with Juicy Lucy there :canabis:

As always...keep up the great work and enjoy! :smile:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Zeus- Glad you like the way the ladies are looking bud, I should do a smoke report of the Helen of Troy pheno later this week/weekend. The Lucy will have to wait a few weeks..

That makes me feel really privileged to be the first one to flower these crosses out. even before the man who made them hehehe. They all look awesome though. I might take a few snaps of them tonight just to show ya:wave: thanks for stopping by!

TML-
Thanks, good to see that you notice how much of a perpetual this my system really is. One plant goes in, one plant comes out (or as many plants is needed to fill the space left my the leaving plant) Its taken a lot of time and effort to get it to work like this but I like it. At any one point in time Im involved with 3-4 processes in growing... ie. Germing, vegging, flowering, curing, cloning.. on and on.. But thats how I like it, very involved ya know what I mean.

Hopefully in the near future I will be getting some more watts for flowering, so the buds should really start to flow in then. If you ever wanna mess around with any of these AC's you just send me a pm ok :muahaha: Thanks for coming by my friend!

Well not to sure if Im gonna get around to taking any pics tonight.. but we will see. THanks for stopping by you two!!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Awesome show bro, looking nice and flushed. You can almost smell them.... mmmmm I miss the smell of the fresh bud... OGA is Ontario Growers Association. We're doing a thread together this spring, so check it out.. should be a great show.

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yes I have to agree those are some really really nice plants, flushed to perfection.

Great job NK

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Black Ra1n said:
Awesome show bro, looking nice and flushed. You can almost smell them.... mmmmm I miss the smell of the fresh bud... OGA is Ontario Growers Association. We're doing a thread together this spring, so check it out.. should be a great show.

B/R

I'll keep my eye out for that one.

hazy

Veteran
Hey NK, it looks like the bigger plants = bigger buds thing worked out good.

I dig what your saying about yield.
The breeder says this strain will produce 600 grams under a 400. Not under mine. :spank:

Anyway, you're doing fine. looks good.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hahahaha Damn I gotta say there is nothing better than coming home from a trip to see that all your good grow bro's have stopped by and posted on your thread :muahaha: You cats keep me syched all the time!!!

BR- Thanks for the compliments dude! Yea she got a good 10 day flush, which is just water with a bunch of Molasses in it. Really makes the buds sweeten up nicely though IMPO. OGA thread sounds like a ton of fun, cant wait to see what all my Ontario boys got planned for the summer:chin:

DR.Dog-- Hey there bro, thanks for stopping by and giving me some props. I have slacked in the past about flushing :bashhead: :spank: :bashhead: never again will I not properly flush, I think it just makes all the difference because I smoke all of this herb before It really gets a proper cure, so it has to be sweet as soon as its dry.. and yea it is heheheh! Cant wait to see your guys OGA thread. sounds like a blast!

Oh yea now that I think of it, have any of you OGA guys ever skied or snowboarded at Blue Mountain? When I was younger I used to go ride there all the time, I gotta say its one of the best places to go if your around the US midwest or southern ontario..

Sammet-
Those three guys with one thread.... its gonna be awesome!!!! thanks for stopping by!

Core-Good to hear I still get the Core stamp of approval :headbange So I have final counts on the females. Out of 6 seeds popped and grown 5 are female and only one was a male! Great work my friend. They are going to be awesome to watch grow over the next two months. Thanks for hooking it up :bow: :respect: I got some pics of em so lets compare.. Thanks for stopping by my friend!

AlbertHoff-Sup dude! Yea that is the largest plant I have yet to grow underneath the 400 watter. I just put her into jars tonight and she looks like its gonna be over 65 grams, which blows away my current record or 50 grams dry being my best one plant average.. Hopefully I can keep getting bigger and better though.. The AC just doesnt produce dense nuggz at least not under the 400.. Thats why I will eventually be moving to a 1000 watt Air Cooled HPS.. Then Ill show all of you guys what Earth Juice Nutes and some loving can do for a plant.... Thanks again for stopping by!

Hazy-Yes hazy bigger plants=bigger buds.. but what I really think the equation is, is this. Bigger Rootmass=Bigger buds. I need to start useing some kind of fungi to help my roots grow faster.. And for the record Cores strains root faster than any I have ever grown... Must be good selecting:chin: haha

Yea all that salesman bullshit that people play in the seedgame sucks :badday: Thats why I always come here and use the search feature whenever I look at seeds up on Seedbay.. This site is such a wealth of knowledge I would be an idiot not to use it :spank:

You ever get any Sugar Shack going? Im always interested in seeing someone elses. Thanks for stopping in dude:wave:

So just got back from a lil time away.. It was fun nice to relax with the family for a few days.. Good food and good company.. These are the times when I know that marijuana causes no physical dependency because I can go weeks without smoking if I have to be with family on a trip for instance.. I will usually try and find herb, but if I cant its not really that big a deal.. I still cant belive that alcohol is legal and marijuana isnt.. I see people everyday who have no choice in the matter choosing to drink or not. THEY have a physical dependency on alcohol and its really a terrible thing.. It kills so many people in the world every year.. But I dont want to be a total downer.. I love drinking a few really hoppy beers every other day and its the shit. But I dont like to see when it takes over peoples lives... End of :rant:

So after taking a little nap this afternoon I woke up and started watering.. 3 and a half hours, 2 grams and a 24oz Sierra Nevada later I finished watering.. wow what a chore that was.. It was a good opportunity to get a look at every thing though. I have a final female count on the Crash Test, Mongrul and Pollen Chuck..

Pollen Chuck= 2/2 Female
Crash Test= 1/2 Female
Mongrul= 2/2 Female

They are looking super healthy take a look...

Pollenchuck 1 and 2.. One just a bit shorter than the other.. Both have similar node spacing and leaf shape.. I think they are the same pheno.. Whatever one that is.. Core you can chime in any time.....

Next up are the Mongruls.. These two are almost Identical.. I need to do some research, but Im guessing this is what purple bastard looks like???

Here is my one crash test.. Not really shooting any side growth. I pinched her today when I fed her so hopefully I will see some side shoots soon. But she is tooting so quickly in the 2 ltr bottle its crazy....

Last but not least I have one picture of one of my SOL ADV Mixed which was confirmed as a blockhead by some of the blockhead experts here on this site.. She smells so delicious. I think she is at day 50 or somewhere around there, but she will go at least 65 if not 70... I want her to be mind numbing...

Soooo now the server says that I have too many pictures and that I have to delete my old ones... Ugghhhh.... I have more pics of the Blockhead and the other SOL.. Also shots of the closet.. I will delete 7 more pics before I go to bed so I can post those others up.. Be back in a bit... :bashhead:

N

NZjay

nice update NK!

glad to see im not the only one who goes from cups into Litre Bottles. lol
Excelatit does too, but he goes for a shorter style.

totally agree about quality>quanity.
sure, its nice seeing massive buds, and 10 pounds infront of you, but if its poop you can throw it out imo.

i shoot for quality too man. and most of the time if you grow quality, the quantity comes with a happy plant. but its gona be in the right order.

now look who you got ranting!

Take care man :)

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey NK - if you subscribe to ICMag you get a gig gallery space......

..just a thought :smoke: :wave:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
NZjay-Yea I usually go straight from 16oz cups to 1 gallon bags but ran out so im using the 2litre bottles. I think the first person I saw using them was Maj.Pothead here on this site.

Thanks for stopping by buddy!!!

Sammet- Whatup dude, Yes that is an option..... What does becoming a member en tale?? I know its gonna cost a lil bit of $$$ but if I can do it through MO and its not that expensive that I might give it a go. THanks for coming by...

I got a few more shots of the blockhead for you.. .

Im not quite as sure about what this one is.. Either Swt3 or blockhead I think though....Oh and both of these are at 50 days flower...

Last but not least I got two pics of everything put back into the closet.. Its all looking better now that the huge plants are out.. looks a lot more even..

Well thats all I got for now.. Ill be back with more pics when more interesting things have happend. THanks for staying with the thread. You guys all kick ass!!!