What's new

NorthernKronic's-I got Pains.... But I got strains..

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Buzzed- Thanks for stopping in dude, havent been by for awhile. Things are gonna change here shortly so stay tuned!!

TB- THanks for coming by the closet bro!

Sammet- Yea Ive actually been reading that thread for a bit now. Just had a few issues come up here at home so im strapped for cash at the moment. But most likely I will be getting a years subscription sometime in the future. Good job supporting IC my friend:wave:

Just got some pics today of the girls that I took out for watering last night. They are all looking healthy and starting to throw out some buds. Crash test is still being a lil stretchy lady must get that from her mom :bashhead:

I took two clones each from the Mongruls and PC's so I can get them ready to go for may. They are probobly the some of the smallest clones I have taken. But they look very healthy :headbange

But here are some pics.. First up is Crash test..

Now Pollen Chuck..

Mongruls..

And last but not least a sugar shack in 1 gal bag...

Well thats All I got for now. I have to give 3 plants their last watering tonight. So I will snap pics of that.. Thanks for stopping by everyone:wave:

-N.Kron:rasta:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man, blockhead looks amazing. The new ones seem to like what you're giving them. PC's are well structured as well as the others, looking forward to see what you get out of them, I'll crack the ones I have later this summer.

B/R

N

NZjay

Some really nice fat colas on that blockhead/swt3 or whatever it is, like BR said!

That sugarshack sounds like something i would want in my bowl, ad she looks like shes got the potential! think ill keep an eye on her if you dont mind! :)

looking good, stay safe!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
BR- Yea these blockheads have been in the works for a little while now, its been really cool to watch them flower and really watch and see what kinds of kind I can get from them :muahaha: All of the core genes are doing very well. I still wish I could have vegged them all longer but I got clones so next time they will be vegged and topped a few times so that I can really see what there about.. So far Pollen chuck seems to be the all star, we will see whats up in 60 days though... :headbange

NZjay Whatup NZ :wave: thanks for the props on the blockhead, this has been a fun grow with those two ladies, cool to see that its gonna be some primo smoke now though... The SS is an all star no doubt about it. Every time you take a hit you feel that hit instantly go thoughout your whole body, great painkiller strain, and damn potent in general. Really slows down your typing hahaha. Thanks for coming by!

Major thanks for stopping by, good to see you online once more:wave:

Core-
hahahha, dude your genes are looking pretty good so far. These PC's are looking like they are gonna be killer by the time day 70 rolls around. Thanks for hooking it up with such vigoras crosses :headbange

Well should have an update later tomorrow or monday morning. Got some chopping to do so I will document as best as possible..

I am very baked off the shack right now :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

bed is calling my name. Peace yall

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo bro. i havent been around for like my whole grow. i am on day 56 of this run. pulled the sugar shacks i had in 2 liters and left the memory loss, gdp, lavender, and whirley bird go for another few days. my lil pollen chucks(thanks core) are gettin ready for trans soon and i hope they sex soon. but any ways i got a few changes to the garden and a loaner cam to use so expect a litttle update from ya boy with new layout and rocking old/new equipment-and strains again for summer. still searching my beans for another shack mommy.
greAT job on your garden man. you are rockin it out now. got your feeding down looks like all you need is more space and light....patience i must have til you move...... ps. how do you give rep. i dont think i have ever done that but have wanted to many times. not very adventurous when it come to learning the tools on here for us to play with. sorry for the rant homie just missed this place

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
SIR- Ahh damn its good to see you back around, was wondering what happend to you maj and INB, since all of you havent been around for like 2 mo's now. Good to hear that your safe and sound:wave:

Only with this last run did I really do the shack justice. I left her for 64 days flower and double flushed her with molasses and plain water... Wow it has to be some of the most potent herb I have ever smoked. Take a few too many hits and ive found myself speachless.. Just super fuckin strong is all I can say :rasta: :rasta: :hedbange Thanks again for hooking me up with it.

Good to hear that this last run has gone well, I am excited to see what changes you had to make. The shack seems to be a consistant early finisher, she looks done anywhere from day 50+. Should be fun to see all of the Whirly's GDP's and Mem losses once more.

These Pollen Chucks are gonna be gangsters I already know it. They just have the structure of a kickass ganja plant. Thankfully I took clones from all of them So that I can grab the best one and keep it as mother. Ive got a large change in genetics makeup going down over here as well. I think I am going to move away from always have my stock of AC, and for the summer run mostly Sugar Shack, Blockhead, Pollen Chuck and DJ Short blueberry. Might have some clones also coming from the West coast, but who knows if that is actually going to happen, but if it does it will be a surprise for us all :jump:

Sweet to hear that you got a loaner cam so we will get to see some more of your work in progress. I have gotten my feedings on lockdown now for most of my strains. I just hope that I can transfer this method over to new strains and they will like it just as much. The move is coming up real soon actually, end of next month and I will be into my new place with a lot of updating to do.

If you want to give rep, look at the bottom left most part of the persons post and look for the "Scales of Justice" kinda looking balance beam thing.. then click on that and you can either approve of or dislike the previous posts.. Thats all their is to it.. here Ill add to yours right now:respect:

Good to see you again safe a sound, cant wait for the updates and to watch your garden this summer. Peace bro

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey everyone got some pics of some AC's that I chopped last night which was day 65 of flower. They look nice and ripe and should be delish. Cant wait to give em a test :headbange

Next I got the Pollen CHucks, that were on day 21 flower yesterday when I took pics..

Mongruls...

Crash Test

And last but not least a TWxWW that already smells like TW.. :muahaha: Now if she can make it through flowering without herming I may have found just what I was looking for. look at her nice structure even though she is in poor soil...

Well thats all I got for now. Blockheads looking like 1 more flush and then I will harvest them. They are looking potent to say the least. The confirmed blockhead has slowed down in growth, as compared to the possible SWT3 which has just exploded with growth over the past two weeks. Really makes me wonder when she will be ready.. and how fat her buds are going to get:chin: THanks for stopping in and checking out the closet.. Peace yall.

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Hey now NK....things sure are frosty around here...lovin' it...keep it up!!....PEACE!

Whats up homie!!! Its been awile since ive checked out what you've got going. I must say that you have become a master of your craft!!!! im glad to see the SS has turned out good for you, and those new strains you have look amazing!! i hope that you had a great season at the mountain. i know i did, im around 60 days or so and hoping for another 20. I hope your back healed up well and i'll def. start checking out this web site again. Huge props bro!!!!!!! grow safe!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
RealSupreme- Thanks for the props bro, Ill definitly keep the hard work up, you just come by and peek every now and again:wave:

Scrappy- Hey buddy, thanks for coming by my lowly closet and gracing it with your presence:bow: I should have even frostier buds in the future so u just stay tuned and we'll be getting down :muahaha:

INB-
hahahaha whatup homie :wave: good to see yur ass around here again, didnt know what happend to ya. Still not a master yet bro, far from it. Im just finally starting to get some dank strains under my belt so that I can show some shit off to the rest of our bros and sis's here at ICmag. The SS is the gangster shit round here bro, If I bring that out kids get straight fucked up, like almost passing out they get so damn high, its hilarious. Good late night smoke for me though, daytime... I dont think so :nono:

Didnt have much of a season here for me this year, good snow, but I have been doing phys therapy most of the winter and they told me not to ride... :badday: but whatev it aint no big thing, I just cant wait for the snow to melt so that I can start skating again, Damn I wish I had 20 more days of riding this season, thats like 5 more days than Ive ridden already.. shitttt :bashhead: Good to see that you and Sir are going to be back around for the summer as it looks. Cant wait to see you around more, good things are coming in the future!

Well I havent been able to upload any pics for the past two days. Things are going very well though. All of cores gear is now around day 30 and we have some serious colas forming. Also the frost is very good for how old these plants are. My clones have all rooted except from my Mongrul #1 whose cuts are flowering and taking a very long time to root.. but I will stick with it and hopefully they will root up soon.

I also harvested my blockhead at 67 days of flowering on monday :headbange That plant just smells like it is gonna knock your socks off. I cant wait to try it personally hehehe. The other SOL is still going strong, still has white hairs, She got her last watering on monday so I am just waiting for her to dry out her bag before she gets the chop chop... Really huge nugz considering the size of the plants when they went into flowering.

Also have three AC's that are schedualed to come down as soon as they dry out their bags, so sometime in the next few days they will be going to the drying station.

So basically everying is moving along quite nicely, The perpetual is going to suffer because of the shutdown while I move into a my new house. but I think I should be able to have enough herb harvested to last me the two month dry period that I will be having... But once at the new Crib I will try and get some trees style growing going with all of my new strains.

Next flower run should look somethingS like. 1 large Dj Blueberry in 3-5gal pot, 1 large Pollen Chuck in 3-5 gallon pot, 1 large Mongrul in 3-5 gallon pot, 1 large Blockhead 3-5 gallon pot, 1 large Sweetooth#3 in 3-5 gallon pot, and of course 1 H pheno AC in 3-5 gallon pot...Trying to keep plant #'s low and yield high so we will see what I can accomplish.

Thats only six plants but they all should be 3ft+ bushes before they go into flower so they will yeild nicely I hope. I really need to try and get my wattage up when I get to the new crib but dont know if I will have the funds to do it until next fall rolls around.

Well thats all the :rant: I have to do for my thread today, I will update with pics as soon as the servers are back up. Thanks for stopping by and checking out the closet everyone I really appreciate it:wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya NK...first off....congrazt on the blockhead chop...:yes: should be some nice smoke reading about it....never grew it myself .....i tryed once and non of the beans germd...
Nway good to hear all is in order ....same go's for me actually...there's some nice looking plants between'm...if i say myself..hope trhe smoke turns out a bit good...i'll be waiting for some pics :D laters my friend :wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
sounds great man, congrats on the harvest...I may have to shut down the grow for a while, as well, so I hope my harvest lasts me...Ill bbl for pics. Peace man.

- Z

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Always alot going on here...glad to see nothing has slowed :smile:

Congrats on your Blockhead completion, it seems you should have enough smoke to get you through your slight shutdown :smoker:
Best of luck with the new crib :ying:

Looking forward to more pics as always when the upload option is fixed....again :biglaugh:

:wave: