What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NorthernKronic's-I got Pains.... But I got strains..

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey NK! :wave: I wonder why I didn't find this thread sooner :bashhead: I really like your photos mate, especially the last one. I've just switched to Earth Juice instead of biobizz for my current run and I'd be stoked if I got buds that look as good as yours man.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
nice harvested plant of AC..that is damn frosty. damn that shack at 27 days make that 37 day F pheno AC look like regs. i love the comparison there. you can really see how frosty it really is next to other strains.

Poker_Toker

Wow nice work, pulling up a chair for sure, nice info very informative. Glad to stumble across this while in your 400 thread. Just curious as to your average yields with a 400watter in the c24. I cant decide on a 250 or 400. How many oz per 3 months are possible?
Ill be reading the updates, thanks for taking the time to document it

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hazy- Yea dude went with the bigger plants this time around. Hope it will pay off for me.

Thats exactly what I was hoping for buddy. hahaha. thanks for coming by!

TML- Actually this run that Im harvesting right is the best that I have ever yielded out of a one gallon bags. The J pheno ended up yielding 16.4 grams, so far that is the best I have ever yielded out of a one gallon bag. I have a feeling though that this A pheno is going to be a bit heavier, just has more/ bigger buds.

I really hope that I can start to get bigger yields because I think that I finally have got my nutrients and environment figured out :bashhead: I finally figured out the macro feature on the new camera I got for Christmas so im trying to get some better closeups. Thanks for stopping in:wave:

Thanks for the support TC84 stop in anytime!

Hows it going Sammet? Dont worry about not finding the thread, there are so many great grows on this site, its easy to get lost in the shuffle :bashhead:

Thanks for the compliments on the photos as I just stated above I finally figured out the macro function on my new cam. Should be fun to try some new types of shots.

Ive been using earth juice for about a year now. It is the only nutrient system that I have ever really used so I cant compare it to anything, but I really like the results it gives me, especially the flavor, best part about these nutes is the flavor that your buds have when their done. dont even need a cure and their sugary sweet. Ill come find your thread soon :lurk:

SIR- This is the best I have done with the AC, I got her pumped up this time with budswell and that along with some topping doubled my yield. Now that I got the new Indonesian guano (.7-12-.5) and Hydroplex I am hoping to increase my yield again, Have you ever used Hydroplex sir? The shack is looking awesome this time around, she didnt get any guano last round so this round she should be much fatter. She is the frostiest plant that I have ever grown, sooo heady dude, I think im gonna let her run about 65 maybe ever 70 days this round. I want her to be knockout stony :bashhead: That F pheno looks like it got polinated badly by a hermie that blew up while i was out of town. I pulled it and chopped it right when I returned and I didnt think that It did anything, but it did... :badday: The F pheno is the worst of the remaining three, I dont think its gonna make it past this next round.

Im getting some more stains hopfully this weekend, I dont want to jinx myself and say that I am going to get them, but it should be very interesting:chin:

Thanks for stoppin in dude, much more to come this year:headbange:

Pokertoker- Yea buddy grab a seat and get ready for a ride... ZOOM haha Actually I have never flowered in my C-24, I would definitely recommend using a 400watter inside of it if you are planning on flowering inside of one. There are a lot of variables that have to be accounted for when you want to talk about yield. You have to have lighting, ventilation, strain, medium and nutes all going right at the same time. Currently If I spent time vegging and what not I could possibly yeild between 8-10oz per 3 month period. Hope this helps if not ask more questions :muahaha:

Hey you guys:wave:

I got some shots of the A pheno Atomic Craze.. Its day 60 of flower tonight, her soil is still super heavy so i dont think I will be harvesting till like the end of the week or so. Should be amazing by then...

Also needed to say that Both Mongruls have germinated. That makes for a 100% germ rate for Cores Seeds!!! WOOO HOOO great job dude, cant wait to see what these babys have got for me!!!

Well thats all I got for now, Ill be back later or tomorrow sometime. Peace yall.

-N.Kron:rasta:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
i turn my head for a sec and you sneek more frostiness in here. congrats on the germ. got some germing to do myself. got some seeded og or master kush not sure. was told it was og but it looked diff. than the og i have had in the past several times. ne wayz i got a few striped beans out of one bud and they are small but appear mature. heres to hopin

Poker_Toker

Well lol seeing these pictures sure help me out. I asked around and 8-12 oz per 3 months from a 400 watter seem to be the norm, thanks for the reply northern!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya N.Kron :wave:
Wow man, you've been busy since the holidaze! Congrats on your Atomic Craze harvest - those are some tasty looking chunks of kindness :yummy: Loving your current run - I see trees in dare!!! I can see that the Budswell did it's thing for ya - looking forward to your new nutrients and how they do for you...

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
SIR- Thanks dude, yea the germing of the core seeds went great :muahaha: both pollen chuck's and Crash test have popped out of the soil, and im expecting the mongrul to pop up in the next day or two.

Yea you and your Kushes, I wish I had a link to this preview for a movie coming out called "KUSH" looks not that great to me, but a funny preview none the less. I know a guy who grows Master Kush, havent talked to him in a while gonna have to see how he likes that stuff.

Heres to Hoping that those pop and grow into a beautiful keeper pheno for you:friends:

POKERTOKER I hope that helped bud!

MGJ- Ahhh good to see you my friend :wave: Yea since ive gotten home ive been about as busy as I can be with growing and all that is involved with it. This last run does look very nice. I wish I wouldnt have had to leave for 11 days right in the middle of flower though, I could have made them huge if i was here to feed them correctly during that time.

Yea trees are the name of the game this run, seems that way for you as well:chin: I have never had a single plant yield more than 34 grams dried for me, so I really hope that I can kick that record right out the door after this run, anything over 45grams per plant is just extra gravy on the roast for me.

The budswell really did its job for this last set of plants. Just by using budswell and topping the plants correctly twice, I doubled my per plant yield, everything was the same for that round except that it got topped and budswell was used. Im not really the type of person that believes that you can solve you problems by making life more complicated(learned this from watching people like Neptune having huge chronic harvests using Gen Hydro 3-part. I think i was just watching a side by side of GenHy and ADV Nutes that he did, and the GenHy side looked just as good, and yielded just as good. K.I.S.S is all I can say :bashhead:

Now all I have to do is dial-in all 8-12 of my new strains and we will see how it looks hahaha. I got so much farther to go, but its a fun ride so I dont mind it at all :muahaha:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Grunt- Hey buddy, Hope yours are stacking nicely thanks for stopping by dude :wave:

Well all, sorry I have been away without an update or a word for so long. School has just been very busy over the past week, and I need to make sure that I keep School ahead of ICmag.com :bashhead: :spank: :spank: But all is well around Northerns Kronic Krib.

I have a lot to update though. Lets start with the flower closet. Right now underneath the the 250 hps I have 3 atomic craze 1 week into flower I also have 3 more that I put in tonight. 5 days ago I put both SOL Adventurously mixed plants into flower, they are both female and I took clones tonight. So that makes for a total of 8 plants underneath the 250 all within 1 week of each other.

Underneath the 400 the F pheno AC mother isnt looking that hot. Looks like she got pollinated by a hermie that i chucked a while back, doesnt look like its to bad, but Im gonna have a few seeds in that :badday:

On a better note the Sugar Shack that is in the 30's is looking SICK :muahaha: Sooooo frosty and heavy for 35 days, I think its the guano really it has made my yields so much better, gotta love the poop!!! Both the H and L mothers are HUGE!! they are going to be my heaviest yeilding plants to date there is no doubt about it. (I will take pics of these plants later tonight or tommorrow)

Ughhhh I have so many Fucking pics to upload right now and of course the upload servers are down...:badday: But whatever... I will update as soon as I can upload these pics. Thanks for stopping by everyone sorry I have been absent as of late :wave: Peace

K

Karma Genetics

That is a very nice med grow yo got there. I hope there is stil a seat free for me.

I have seen the mom of these pollem Chucks and i love to see the finishing product in your cab. Keep up the good work

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey there Karma Genetics thanks for stopping by the grow :wave: Of course there are plenty of open seats, grab one and light up a spliff were gonna have some fun. :muahaha:

Yes the pollen chucks are doing well along with the rest of my other seedlings. I just saw that mother as well, quite a looker aint she? I will post up some pics as soon as the upload function is back in action. Thanks for stopping by the strain station yall.. Peace.

temp303

arrrr jus in time (pulls up a beanbag n whips the rollin matt out) u got sum loverly frosty ladys there nk ill be glued 2 my bag if its oakaly diddley doakaly with u bud :D

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
We'll just have to use our imaginations for awhile without the pictures...just be very descriptive :canabis:

Looking forward to see how things are panning out in your garden :lurk:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Fajitas- Hope you end up with some fat nugz on your grow!!!

Temp- Pull up that bean bag bro, cant wait to puff another spliff. Thanks for coming by I hope to see your around more!!

TML-I got pics now buddy So many Its gonna make your noggin hurt ahahha. Thanks for coming by the spot my Canadian brother :friends: :wave:

Hey everyone looks like the upload option is working again so im gonna get these pics up right now....

Here is plant A that was chopped at day 64 last friday, now in jars curing nicely..

Here is some M also harvested at 64 days..

These are some of the N pheno Atomic haze that was dry about 2 weeks ago.. take a peek

This is the D pheno AC.. check it,

Next up I will take some shots of the closet tonight and the veg cab... theres a lot going on. Thanks for stopping in everyone. Peace

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Seems your yields are increasing, and camera work is getting exceptional :respect:
You're definately getting a knack for this growing and showing it off thing :yes:

If there is 1 advantage to the pic upload option going down, it's always that when it comes back around, you get a great big flood of updates :biglaugh:

Keep doing what you're doing :wink: