What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Dreams

Momerath

I've got mine in hand and ready to start the season. Been having little emergencies here and there that are stalling me from starting them, but hey, its just now march, there's still plenty of time. I'm gonna run the IBL and the non IBL side by side to see how they stack up. I want at least one of those "purple" phenos in my garden this year. I'd love to see pics of this strain growing indoors.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

D

dramamine

I've been enjoying seeing Bobblehead grow some of these out. After this thread, I'm dying to grow out some of these beans. Great work!

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been enjoying seeing Bobblehead grow some of these out. After this thread, I'm dying to grow out some of these beans. Great work!

Thank You so very much, I work long and hard on developing this strain. I hope that you are able to obtain some in the future.

:ying:

Rjstoner

album looks good nice to see cali breeders doing it right!! read in a rez bashing thread about your trainwreck and cd91 and the fears of bashing due to hermi traits. you whould think these growers by now should understand simple genetics.. anyways sucks you wont be releaseing those 2 ibls!! also sucks i missed your resent seedbay release hopefully next time :) what thread should i watch for your releases?

keep up the good work !!

Last edited:

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
album looks good nice to see cali breeders doing it right!! read in a rez bashing thread about your trainwreck and cd91 and the fears of bashing due to hermi traits. you whould think these growers by now should understand simple genetics.. anyways sucks you wont be releaseing those 2 ibls!! also sucks i missed your resent seedbay release hopefully next time :) what thread should i watch for your releases?

keep up the good work !!

That wasn't me. I am NOT Rez Dog, this is Reservation Labs. 2 different people. 2 different companies.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reservation Labs gear is only available at seedbay.com and the next release will be after January 6th when seedbay reopens.

Thanks

Rjstoner

Everyone asked for it....
I read through all of these posts, then I signed off to go take care of my own person garden and seed releases and while taking care of my personal Chemdog Plants (not from Rez gear) I thought I have to go back online and speak on something.

YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT BEING FAIR TO REZ.

People have been asking Rez to make an IBL of Chemdog D since he got the cut. So he did. You got exactly what you asked for.

Why is there even Chemdog? Because a plant Hermied and pollenated itself thus Chemdog the man found beans within the weed he has shipped to him. So if you get seed from a Hermi plant and you grow seeds from a Hermi plant you get more Hermi plants.

For a fact Chemdog throw nanners. For a FACT! And you all asked Rez to take his Chemdog and make it an IBL. If you take a plant that for a fact throws nanners and you work it into itself WHAT DO YOU THINK THE OFFSPRING ARE GOING TO DO? With inbreeding and line breeding a strain with Hermi issues where do you ever lose the Hermi trait?

Just like myself, people beg me to release my Trainwreck, but I don't, people beg me to release my Nevada (aka '91 Chemdog) but I don't, because no matter how much they beg and how much they say they want it, I KNOW ONCE THEY GET IT THEY WILL COMPLAIN. Why because both Trainwreck and Chemdog have Hermi Traits and when those traits raise their ugly heads people will be mad even though it is themselves that asked for it.

So you all asked for Chemdog IBL, and Rez gave you just that Chemdog IBL and nothing more. You got exactly what you asked for. Rez should be applauded for giving you all exactly what you asked of him. It takes hard work to IBL a strain, even a strain with Hermi traits.

From the cannabis community thank you Rez for your hard work and for actually taken care of your customers with supply and demand, you do for them exactly what they ask. If they can't say thank you, then let me THANK YOU.

Peace and Blessings,

it was you boss just didnt want you to think i was making stuff up :)

Last edited:

Rjstoner

That was me defending REZ DOGS work. I am not REZ DOG, I am Reservation Labs.

Many get confused between the two.

i know you are two different people sorry about the confusion...
I just thought it sucked you were worried about the release of your Nevada(chemdog 91) because people dont understang simple genetics

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know you are two different people sorry about the confusion...
I just thought it sucked you were worried about the release of your Nevada(chemdog 91) because people dont understang simple genetics

Oh okay makes sense. Yeah Nevada wasn't released its self in many packs, but its cross Sour Nevada ('91 Chemdog x Sour Diesel IBL) was a big hit. And gave it some stability. People will see more of my work with the '91 Chemdog real soon I think. ;)

Momerath

I hope so. The Nevada was pretty killer, loved the taste and high. Produced pretty ok for such a small structured plant too. Mine threw a couple nanners like the chems are known for, but it didnt bother me much at all since it was so late in flowering (<2 weeks from chop). Keep up the good work :)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am chopping two ND plants tomorrow. one yielded a bit more, one turned purple all over, both were mad frosty....

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am chopping two ND plants tomorrow. one yielded a bit more, one turned purple all over, both were mad frosty....

Did you get Purple out of the Northern Dreams IBL, or was it from the Original Northern Dreams?

The Purple phenotype is what I created Day of the Dead from. Many people love that Purple plant. It is really knock you out smoke. Known to induce spins if you over indulge. :)

Can you please please please post up some pics here and in the Reservation Labs thread? It would mean so very much to me.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey reservationlabs, Philthy has a grow thread with a few pics of the Northern Dreams IBL. Here is a pic from that thread of the ND IBL posted on 11/30/10

picture.php

that was posted on page 37, here is a link to the thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=161391&page=37

I do hope he has some pics of both phenos right before harvest, that would make my day

Thanks, yeah he had already posted that one in here and also in the Reservation Labs thread. I was just hoping to get some posted that were closer to finishing and also the Purple one of which he obtained via the grow.

Once again Thanks.

:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts