What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Dreams

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
I gotta be honest with you all - Northern Dreams has been at or near the top of my list of stuff to run for years, literally. I've never been able to get her though. I know this an older thread, but beautiful pics!

Any plans for a future or upcoming Northern Dreams IBL release? Or any way to get some seeds?

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
I still have 9 beans of Northern Dreams IBL.. gonna pop sometime this summer... anyone know how bad they stinky? :chin:

SGS

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
obviously sgs

excuse me?

I was asking how bad they smell,, meaning if they will be easily controlled or destroy a carbon filter after each run... if you know nothing of the strain what is the point of commenting?

SGS

Gry

Veteran
Ran across the one who made these a few years ago, seemed really nice. Spoke to me of the Northern Dreams, and I had sure hoped to be able to get some but it never quite worked out. Have the feeling that they were pretty special. I wish I could offer some insight as to smell level, but as it is not an issue for me at all, it was not something that came up. I would be real sure to take cuts of them though, not sure but have a feeling that they may be the end of the line.

monkey5

Veteran
Reservation Labs, Are your seeds for sale in Cali. to medical card holders..anywhere in Cali.?? Please do tell! And do you still have this strain..seeds? Thank you in advance! monkey5

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Ran across the one who made these a few years ago, seemed really nice. Spoke to me of the Northern Dreams, and I had sure hoped to be able to get some but it never quite worked out. Have the feeling that they were pretty special. I wish I could offer some insight as to smell level, but as it is not an issue for me at all, it was not something that came up. I would be real sure to take cuts of them though, not sure but have a feeling that they may be the end of the line.

I have 9 beans left will make open pollination of what I find :biggrin: not end of line yet!

SGS

Gry

Veteran
Would be great if it worked out, it sure did sound like something special.

Nader

Veteran
I am also working on making more seeds. I already found my ND IBL male, just need a female. Will also be using this male in other projects of mine. Got my 5-pack in an auction last year for a ridiculous amount of money. Only one seed germinated, and it took over 3 months (about 110 days) to germinate :) Turned out to be a delightful whorled phyllotaxy male.

Latest posts

Latest posts