What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Dreams

bigbag

Veteran
hate to break it 2 ya, but theres already a Northern Dream strain from Reeferman thats been around 4 a long time...

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hate to break it 2 ya, but theres already a Northern Dream strain from Reeferman thats been around 4 a long time...

This is Northern Dream(s), and has been around just as long as Reefermans strain.

Someone had already mentioned that on the very first page of this thread if you take the time to "read" through it.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
so...reslab..........U gott'en any word from......the bay....as too when U'r next listing willlllldrop.........:tiphat:

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so...reslab..........U gott'en any word from......the bay....as too when U'r next listing willlllldrop.........:tiphat:

Hey there my friend, no I haven't. Many PM's to Old Pink with no response at all. PMed Gypsy earlier, hope to hear from him by Monday. I have many people waiting for more of these beans to be listed.

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
more likely in Untested varieties
however, like Rev said easiest way would be to type RVL in the search bar on the 'Bay
Tomorrow

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok so here are my two northern dream ladies. one stayed green and one turned deep purple. same structure with the green one yielding a bit more. the purple plant threw some late nanners but i didnt bother picking them. they seemed sterile. drying now... cant wait for a toke ;)

purple pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

green pheno (sorry only pic i have)
picture.php

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Phillthy. You can see those Nanners. Uggggh. But that is a nice looking plant. I am really glad that you were able to run them.

Lets us know when you take your very first smoke.

Thanks,

Reservation Labs

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Phillthy. You can see those Nanners. Uggggh. But that is a nice looking plant. I am really glad that you were able to run them.

Lets us know when you take your very first smoke.

Thanks,

Reservation Labs

the nanners were no issue with me. see them from time to time with different strains. only the purple pheno had them but they came on late and never released anything. i will run both again from clone after i get a test smoke ;) love what i see and cant wait to try them out!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have tried the purple pheno. this one smelled better to me with more of a darker, more complex aroma as compared to the green pheno. the purple plant yielded half as much as the green plant.

i usually smoke joints but was out of papers so broke out a little hand blown glass pipe i use for bho and bubble. packed a piece of a nug in there and pulled on it thrice. i was now feeling an almost valium like effect. everything was starting to slow around me. this is pretty strong cannabis. i get a glass of juice and let the dog out to potty and by then i could feel waves pulsating inside me. like a techno joint inside of ya. warm, relaxed, mellow, happy.... stoned.

it has a slight creep on me and gets strongest about 10-15 minutes or so. :joint:

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have tried the purple pheno. this one smelled better to me with more of a darker, more complex aroma as compared to the green pheno. the purple plant yielded half as much as the green plant.

i usually smoke joints but was out of papers so broke out a little hand blown glass pipe i use for bho and bubble. packed a piece of a nug in there and pulled on it thrice. i was now feeling an almost valium like effect. everything was starting to slow around me. this is pretty strong cannabis. i get a glass of juice and let the dog out to potty and by then i could feel waves pulsating inside me. like a techno joint inside of ya. warm, relaxed, mellow, happy.... stoned.

it has a slight creep on me and gets strongest about 10-15 minutes or so. :joint:

Thank You so very much for the report and update kind sir. Hopefully you will check back in with how the Flavor/Taste was for you? Also what were your thoughts on its smell during growth.

Once again thank you sincerely for reporting.