What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Dreams

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Momerath,

They should be in your hands by Thursday. I think that they will end up being bigger then you are thinking even when starting this late. :woohoo:

Next year I will get them to you really early. It will also be 100% perfected by then. This is going to be some Strong (very strong) Medicine when the project is complete.

I wish you had a nice indoor going. I was really looking for someone to test a few of this new HAZE that I created. But I want to see it in a controlled indoor situation. I am going to run some starting September then I guess. You will enjoy the bonus seed that I am offering you though I am sure.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone start these yet? Please do a grow diary everyone who get them. Thank you. Best wishes with some powerful Meds.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Northern Dreams that I sent out, I would call those Northern Dreams Version 2. I will be sending out Northern Dreams Version 3 in about 3-Months. Next Outdoor grow season it will be all Northern Dreams IBL. I would love to get these into the hands of people like REZ and Arjan.

I was hoping to connect with some people with well set up Indoor set-ups so that they could help me with my HAZE project, but I couldn't so I jumped the gun and started it myself. I should have HAZE beans within 4-Months.

I also started on a C99 project. There are many people out there with more established C99 projects going on. People with the Pineapple Phenotype. That Pineapple Phenotype is supposed to be more potent and long lasting and also most people feel the taste of the Pineapple Phenotype is better. I just have the Grapefruit Phenotype so that is what I am working. Of course when they are ready they will be sent out "FREE". I can't wait to see these done Indoors. I would love to see them done side by side with other peoples C99. I am just glad to be able to provide people with "FREE" Medicine.

My next project will be work with 91' Chemdog. I will start that in about 70 Days. I hope some people that have tons of experience with all of the different Chemdogs will ask for these beans and do grow reports. These will also go out "FREE". Hope people also enjoy this Medicine.

I don't know how great breeders (I am in no way a breeder and respect Breeders) do it. I run a 8 to 10 1,000 watt 150 Plant scene in hand built beds and get so far behind in my projects. True breeders I truly admire and bow down to. It is my hopes that one day my Northern Dreams is known as great pain Medication through out our great community. My Arizona Iced Tea (another project I am behind on and offered a Member my Mother Plant to, but he never picked her up) is already known among friends as go fast weed. They all smoke that when they can't get moving. They say its better then a Cup of Coffee or and Energy Drink so that is good. I don't need that feeling or help.

Anyway Blessings to All.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When people exchange the good Karma of sharing seeds and risk their neck to get Medicine to people in need, you would think that the people would at least let you know that they did in fact obtain the beans. It is a high risk to take for another and then not to even obtain a "hey buddy the package arrived".

mr noodles

When people exchange the good Karma of sharing seeds and risk their neck to get Medicine to people in need, you would think that the people would at least let you know that they did in fact obtain the beans. It is a high risk to take for another and then not to even obtain a "hey buddy the package arrived".

did you sell your beans via the boo or the bay or it is private selling via pm in some kind of trade ????????

never seen any of your stuff anywhere so far

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay, I just mailed out what will be my last package that will be sent out for at least 3-Months. Next time I do mailings of "FREE" beans I should have a run of beans from Northern Dreams V3, C-99 and also a HAZE project and a Chemdog project.

I always throw in a extra surprise bean and lately it has been Big Bud x Purple Urkle. But to the gentleman in Florida who got their package sent out today I threw in a special bean that I haven't even let my business partner test yet. This is a very special bean and I hope it cracks and that you do a grow diary on it and I want to see what everyone guesses it is. If you get a male, throw some pollen on some Diesel (You Will Be Very Happy). I would even be interested in getting some of those beans back.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For those that got these and are starting them late, and now can't put them in a Kiddy Swimming Pool, this is what I recommend:

I would dig a 5ft x 5ft x 1Ft (Deep) hole and fill it with Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Soil, some extra Perlite, some Lime, a bag of Bat Guano and a bag of Chicken Shit. And let them rip!

Ribsauce

hey reservation i just started watching this thread as i saw you posting about the northern dreams in the seedbay freebies thread and about your other interesting sounding projects your undertaking... i feel ya about not gettin any word from the testers that does gotta bum ya out a lil but im sure someone will pop up soon with some killer pics... any idea when you may be sending any beans into the bay??? also i just read your description of the Arizona Ice Tea and the buzz sounds amazing... im not much for caffeine anymore ( or any other stimulants) so that would prolly help me get going and still have me feeling good and stoned ( i dont like stimulants cause they make me feel not stoned haha)... but yea i just felt like i should stop in and say great job so far and keep up the good work... also just wanted to say how awesome it is that your tryin to give these genetics away for free as medicine

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey reservation i just started watching this thread as i saw you posting about the northern dreams in the seedbay freebies thread and about your other interesting sounding projects your undertaking... i feel ya about not gettin any word from the testers that does gotta bum ya out a lil but im sure someone will pop up soon with some killer pics... any idea when you may be sending any beans into the bay??? also i just read your description of the Arizona Ice Tea and the buzz sounds amazing... im not much for caffeine anymore ( or any other stimulants) so that would prolly help me get going and still have me feeling good and stoned ( i dont like stimulants cause they make me feel not stoned haha)... but yea i just felt like i should stop in and say great job so far and keep up the good work... also just wanted to say how awesome it is that your tryin to give these genetics away for free as medicine

First Thank You for this post and your kind words. It will be a few months before I send the beans into the bay.

I am actually doing a seed run of Arizona Iced Tea and so when I do send in beans to the bay I will make sure that there are packets of it included. Yeah it truly is go fast weed.

I truly do work hard to create plants with a purpose. I want people to have strains that fit their needs. People that have pains such as Headaches, Back pain, or even just can't sleep Northern Dreams is great for them. People that just can't get motivated or even people that have issues with depression have given me great raves about Arizona Iced Tea. It gets people out of their funk.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow I just got an interesting text message from a friend that I gave 4 ARIZONA ICED TEA beans to about 4 months ago.

He Vegged the beans for 30 Days, put them in flower (got 2 males and killed them) and they took 70 Days to finish Indoors under 2 1,000 Watters.

I had never had them go that long. He is also the very first person that said this strain was Stoney and had him sitting in his chair. He said it was a tiny bit fluffy to the touch, not airy but fluffy to the touch. He thinks I should rework it back one time into the Purple Afghan and then leave it alone and offer it to every for "FREE" Medicine. So the work begins, I am just afraid the Purple Afghan backcross will make it more Stoney and take away from the Speed Weed feel so I am going to maybe do 2 versions.

RESINvention

Hrm I wonder if he harvested late, where the trichs gave off a more "couch-lock" effect..? Fluffy to the touch, sounds like heat stress.. I say keep the speedweed, stoney weed is very common.. Anyways, best of luck on all your projects bro. P'ce. :joint:

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hrm I wonder if he harvested late, where the trichs gave off a more "couch-lock" effect..? Fluffy to the touch, sounds like heat stress.. I say keep the speedweed, stoney weed is very common.. Anyways, best of luck on all your projects bro. P'ce. :joint:

You are 100% Correct and I had already decided to keep the ARIZONA ICED TEA as speedweed. Too many people giving it praise that are lethargic or have depression. Also a person that has bone spurs in their neck says it helped that and also a guy with A.D.H.D says it helps him to focus. That is helping too many people with different situations in a positive light to go messing with it. I am going to cross it back to the "rare" Arizona Red Hair Skunk (a guy I know out there just runs this strain alone, and has for years now) instead of the Purple Afghan.

Yeah I don't know what went wrong with that guys run of it. It could of been that he harvested it late. 70 Days is way late for this strain. The most it had went before that was 62 days. And I also don't know why it was fluffy to the touch, like I said not airy but fluffy like spongy. It couldn't of been heat though because he has 2 Air Conditioners within the room. I am going to try some next time I am his way and see if it is Couch-Lock to me or if it just is his reaction to it.

Ribsauce

I was gonna suggest the same thing... yea reservation i wouldnt go changing up your plans just cause one batch didnt go as expected... and as resin said speed weed is much rarer at least for me to come by...this is just a thought (and could be done just to see what ya get) but maybe you should grow out some of the beans of the Arizona as it is now and keep a nice female to seed and try to hit it with a really really racey sativa...you already say yours working on your c99 and Haze projects and either one of those would prolly work pretty well as long as it isnt too dominant... but yea id say maybe try to cross that in and take those resulting beans from that outcross then cross that back with your Arizona Ice tea that you have now... if that is a little too influeced by the outside bud keep crossing the resulting progeny back to the original Arizona to minimize the effects....haha ok sorry for the rant but both your Arizona Ice Tea and your Northern Dreams have intrigued me haha... keep up the good work and keep us ICmagers updated

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ribsause,

Thank you for the ideas and I will always keep this community updated and involved in what I do. You all are so great. I am glad that my work has sparked interest.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi reservationlabs, you have definitely sparked my interest, I have stenosis in my back along with a disc degenerative disease snd from working as a butcher for the last 18 years took its toll on my back and i recently had the L2andL3 discs collapse, The docs had me on oxycodine,tramadol and morphine tabs with very minimal effect
I have recently started getting epidurals in my back to help with the inflammation and mobility but no relief from the pain
Because the medications dont work i have been trying to find a strain to help with the pain so i can get more than 2-4 hours sleep and by the sound of it you have what i want
I have just sprouted some Northern Lights(from 99 i think)x Sensi star from what i'm told it will be the closest to what i need but would like another strain so i dont get used to one
Will you be releasing any too seedbay so i can try some here under my 1k which i would document because i haven't seen anything called Northern dreams
Keep up the great work for the Med community
Peace and good karma

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi reservationlabs, you have definitely sparked my interest, I have stenosis in my back along with a disc degenerative disease snd from working as a butcher for the last 18 years took its toll on my back and i recently had the L2andL3 discs collapse, The docs had me on oxycodine,tramadol and morphine tabs with very minimal effect
I have recently started getting epidurals in my back to help with the inflammation and mobility but no relief from the pain
Because the medications dont work i have been trying to find a strain to help with the pain so i can get more than 2-4 hours sleep and by the sound of it you have what i want
I have just sprouted some Northern Lights(from 99 i think)x Sensi star from what i'm told it will be the closest to what i need but would like another strain so i dont get used to one
Will you be releasing any too seedbay so i can try some here under my 1k which i would document because i haven't seen anything called Northern dreams
Keep up the great work for the Med community
Peace and good karma

Sorry to hear about the pain within your back. Also so many medications from the Dr. of that power can't be good for your Liver.

Northern Dreams is some very powerful Medicine and I like the fact that you would be running your Medicine indoors under a 1,000 Watter. I am going to be sending in some Northern Dreams beans into seedbay sas "FREEBEIES" later this year. With everything I have on my plate I just don't have the time to get them done and out anytime soon. I hope you get them later this year when they are given out.

Latest posts

Latest posts