What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Dreams

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think that the Northern Dreams is secure enough to pass out clones, but the next seed run should present uniformed plants and so I am going to try to work it out with the Farmers Market in Clear Lake to present them with Seed Packets instead of Clones in April. I hope everyone that wants it will be able to get it.

I know it will be POWERFUL and that if you are in the Mendo area and can put them in 45 Gallon Pots or Kiddie Swimming Pools with Fox Farm Ocean Forrest or Black Gold you will get 3lbs to 7lbs per individual plant (dried and trimmed weight). So you will have strong Medicine for years to come if you cure it and seal it correctly.

its420

Looking forward to trying out your gear Sir! As I am a BIG fan of the karma growers team i'll be lookin out for it there. April is too late for a seed run this year, but theres always next!

Is the 'Iced tea' a smaller plant overall? I need to find a dwarf type shrub looking plant to mix in my landscape stealth style.

Thanks for your efforts
PEACE

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its420,

The ARIZONA ICE TEA is a smaller plant "if" topped. Hindu Kush will grow into a Shrub Type of plant and I have some of those growing into Mothers, although it isn't my own strain it is a great producer and I might take some cuttings of that down to Karma when they are ready. NORTHERN DREAMS and ARIZONA ICED TEA are the Strains that I am very proud of and I can't wait for people to experience them.

Momerath

That sounds great! I am goin down to Mendo in april and I'm gonna look for some of these. That yield sounds good, I've been diggin some 80-100 cu ft holes for my babies, so it sounds like they'll be right at home in my garden. I'll def be looking for em, and if I acquire em, I'll do as complete a report as possibe :joint:

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
update- those testers out yet? cant wait to get ahold of this strain myself :woohoo:

Tester Beans of NORTHERN DREAMS won't be out until April. I know some people say that is too late to start seed in Mendo outdoors but I am going to be putting out some in late April as seed sprouts. I don't think that the line was uniformed enough yet to get the clones I have going out to the mass public. But my next round of seeds will be the ticket.

Also in April I will have the ARIZONA ICED TEA out in clones at the Good Karma/Farmers Market in Clearlake. I think most people will be happy with that strain also.

I have been working so hard. I have Satori Mothers going right now. Hindu Kush Mothers going right now, Trainwreck Mothers going right now, Green Crack Mothers going right now. I also cut 300 Master Kush clones most of which are going to the Good Karma/Farmers Market in Clearlake.

But NORTHERN DREAMS and another project that I have going right now (yep I got 2 other project Mothers going) are my pride and joy and I really want to spread the NORTHERN DREAMS throughout the community.

I am sure that everyone that does NORTHERN DREAMS outdoor in 45 Gallon Pots will at least get 3lbs to 5lbs per plant. On the low number if you do 12 Plants that is 36lbs of medicine for you. Indoors if you run 8 1,000 Watt Lights and 115 NORTHERN DREAMS plants you will get about 12lbs. And it is potent. Very Potent smoke.

Momerath

Yeah, I am going to try my darndest to get me some of these. Like I've said I'm in the neighborhood and as soon as you release em PLEASE let us all know, I'd drive down there the next day to make sure I get em :joint:

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for not being around much. Hey guys there was mishap with my Northern Dreams Seeds. All of my project seeds with Northern Dreams in their genetics and my pure Northern Dreams seeds got tipped over into one another and are all mixed up.

I am still going to drop off some seeds to the said location next weekend sometime. It will be a nice mixture of something I call Lime Dreams, Northern Dreams x Hindu Kush, Red Dreams and also the Pure Northern Dreams.

Now back into hiding from the net, lmao.

odds

144,000 huh? Have you read the book of Revelation recently because that number is ALL over John of Patmos' vision. I wouldn't mind seeing some Northern Dreams come my way here in California after hearing of such a vivid journey as the one you told...

Nice work! Stay safe--
Blessings, peace, love.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope everyone enjoys, and I can't wait to see the results. I know this is going to be late for so many of you guys outdoors, but I am very interested in the indoor controlled situations.

C

CheifnBud2

you crossed it with the 91 chem dog.

or some crazy haze that isnt listed in your lineup.

Momerath

I know I'm looking forward to growing these outdoor this season. They may only end up being a few feet tall, but it sounds like its gonna be killer meds.