What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I've read your posts going on and on and on over medical. You should try living in a country with good socialized medicine, where cost has nothing to do with how you get treated. I know you prefer big pharma and insurance companies robbing us blind and cherry picking who gets treated and who goes bankrupt.

When trump insists on having private (no Americans) meetings with Putin and Kislyak, you must know that we have wasted countless billions of dollars on account of Putin et al. Millions of people in the military, intelligence an diplomatic dealing with Russia. Now a man who has surrounded himself with felons and lies to the public daily is entrusted to meet alone with these people and call the shots?

I don't agree with you on very much, but I also know that you are not stupid. Clearly you can not chalk this up as rhetoric and partisan politics. We do have a problem.
McCain is far from conservative, he is all about, who pays John. Romney not much of a conservative.

As far as the "right thing" on healthcare is debatable. Was Obama care a complete failure, depends on wether your perspective. If you are one of the few people who got free insurance, I guess it was a win. To the vast majority of Americans who had their healthcare cost increase by a massive amount of some 200-300 % in many cases, deffinately a lose.

iTarzan

Inferior?

How?

They are born with silver spoons in their mouths.

If people can't forget the Spanish Inquisition, the Roman Crusades, slavery in the USA and Nazis in Germany then they shouldn't forget all the cruelty and pain the Kings and Queens of England dished out. They might be the worst of the bunch.

Oh and the inbreeding.

igrowone

Veteran

Oh and the inbreeding.

here we go, a tie into our other passion
how do get the traits we want to see?
inbreeding, and we do it without remorse
the down side is there are bad results with recessives
they get culled, it's the price you pay
inbreeding bad? sometimes

Cannavore

Veteran
McCain is far from conservative, he is all about, who pays John. Romney not much of a conservative.

As far as the "right thing" on healthcare is debatable. Was Obama care a complete failure, depends on wether your perspective. If you are one of the few people who got free insurance, I guess it was a win. To the vast majority of Americans who had their healthcare cost increase by a massive amount of some 200-300 % in many cases, deffinately a lose.

People who liked Obamacare aren't solely people who got "free insurance" lmao. Also I can almost guarantee without looking it up that nobodies health insurance went up "200-300%"

Health insurance costs GLOBALLY have been on the rise. Doesn't matter what type of system it is.

The ACA/Obamacare slowed rising costs by 17% (we'd all be paying higher premiums today), and it covered more Americans. It wasn't a perfect plan by any means, but it was better than what we had before.

obamacare-sentiment.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes.....what you say is true in the plant world, or the domestic animal world, or in the wild.

But nowadays with socialized medicine for the masses and top doctors and medical care for the royals, that which might have died naturally or been kulled in the past is kept alive artificially to become a massive burden on resources and huge costs to the tax payer if humans keep fornicating and procreating within their own families generation upon generation, so creating mentally and physically handicapped children.

If people want babies, then the male and female DNA/genes should be tested before conception to see if they are compatible and will not produce offspring with multiple congenital abnormalities which is cruel to the progeny of the union, a big burden to the families involved and usually a lifetime of cost to whatever society which allows this to happen.

here we go, a tie into our other passion
how do get the traits we want to see?
inbreeding, and we do it without remorse
the down side is there are bad results with recessives
they get culled, it's the price you pay
inbreeding bad? sometimes

iTarzan

IM pretty sure he would do a better job than trump too! No excuse to salute a foreign general. Can't you're side just admit, once, just once, that he fucked up? Just one time.

No!!! Because he didn't fuck up. Bringing N.K. into the fold with the rest of the world is basically like a life or death situation. You have to do everything you can not to derail it. It is not the time to be making a moral point. It is not logical to do willingly do anything that could be perceived as negative. Especially in the early formative stage of negotiations.

It is like when somebody is being held captive. They hold up signs denouncing their home country and declare whatever their captures want them to. They want to live and go home. It isn't the time to make a social justice stand. You swallow some pride to live to fight another day.

Do you think the Japanese want Trump to save face or do whatever he can to get N.K. to stop launching missiles over Japan?

It is not logical to worry about who he saluted or why he was nice to Kim. It is obvious why he did what he did.

You need to admit you are wrong about this and Trump didn't fuck up.

Last edited:
W

Water-

Yes.....what you say is true in the plant world, or the domestic animal world, or in the wild.

But nowadays with socialized medicine for the masses and top doctors and medical care for the royals, that which might have died naturally or been kulled in the past is kept alive artificially to become a massive burden on resources and huge costs to the tax payer if humans keep fornicating and procreating within their own families generation upon generation, so creating mentally and physically handicapped children.

If people want babies, then the male and female DNA/genes should be tested before conception to see if they are compatible and will not produce offspring with multiple congenital abnormalities which is cruel to the progeny of the union, a big burden to the families involved and usually a lifetime of cost to whatever society which allows this to happen.

the difficult thing about that is who controls the people who decide what genetic traits are desirable and which are not.

I understand the benefits and i suppose it is inevitable, but i wonder if its a potentially dangerous road to go down now that we can really genetically egineer a person in many ways.

draztik

Veteran

There is a name for what you are describing Gypsy it's called Eugenics.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
the difficult thing about that is who controls the people who decide what genetic traits are desirable and which are not. I understand the benefits and i suppose it is inevitable, but i wonder if its a potentially dangerous road to go down now that we can really genetically egineer a person in many ways.

Perhaps the potential parents can be educated and informed after the compulsory tests are taken to show them what risks might be involved if they were to procreate, and if their union would create a physically/mentally handicapped child that was bound to suffer for all of its life if born, then they could be told that the state will not pay for a lifetime of medical care to support that child. Why should people that don't inbreed be responsible for the costs of those that do?

There is a name for what you are describing Gypsy it's called Eugenics.

Oh, thankyou....I knew that there must be a word for it somewhere.
Hmmmm....EUGENICS

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread is a great example of how the anti Trump crowd will focus on stupid shit and give a negative spin to everything. Trump was right not to bow to the rothchild zionist crone sitting on the blood drenched throne of England.

Just so you know, being a moderator changes what members like me will say to you when stupid shit comes out of your word hole.

Gry

Veteran
this thread is a great example of how the anti Trump crowd will focus on stupid shit and give a negative spin to everything. Trump was right not to bow to the rothchild zionist crone sitting on the blood drenched throne of England.

You choose to focus on the issue of the royals is if this were an isolated incident.

It would appear to be a continuation of his previously establish policy of sowing dissent amongst our allies, as he speaks well of and cuddles up to tyrant jackasses.

igrowone

Veteran

the game has changed over the years
in the good old days that wasn't much societal cost, children survived without much in the way of medical intervention
the royals of europe did create quite a project in human genetics
on the whole it seems to have worked out for them

Gry

Veteran
You're way out on a limb calling all trump challenges "stupid shit". The UP side is that you are clearly out of the closet.

Maybe the title of Directors instead of Moderators would be more appropriate because you are clearly pushing an agenda. I think the whole illuminate thing is a fairy tale and the youtube videos are heavily edited and modified with no verifiable facts. They do attempt to be kind of scary.

When the ex Secretary of State called the president a "fucking idiot" in public it told everything. No doubt there will be more details on that one in the future.

How about some reality.

Twelve indictments of Russian government agents connected to American election tampering.

Don't forget trump asking Russia if they have 30,000 Clinton emails the same day that spearfishing attacks begun.

Five felony convictions including a marine general. All of these people have agreed to testify.

Much more to come with the Mueller investigation exposing all this summer. This is just the beginning.

Like many trump supporters, you seem to accept fantasy over fact.

:tiphat:
:tiphat:

Gry

Veteran
Donald seems to have forgotten all about the tremendous wonderful and terrific healthcare he was going to provide america with.

R

Rubber Chicken

He is letting the ACA die on the vine and then he will step in and save the day.

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He doesn't have a freaking clue what he's doing....

He is so in over his head, if it wasn't so sad and dangerous it would be hilarious.

His defenders and and supporters ARE hilarious however. :)