What's new

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

vta

Veteran
oh!!! right you are, why the flock should he be held to the decorum of one of our most important allies, why???

BUT SALUTING THAT NK GENERAL FOR FK'S SAKE???

View Image

sorta blows that 'not bowing' poop right outta the water.......

and THEN shaking that pricks hand??? that bastard is alive & well and at Kim's side because he does Kim's atrocious bidding's, don't deny THAT fact.

View Image

check out that poop eatin' grin on Kim's face, he can't believe his eyes, go ahead vta, throw the good side at this crap.......

The USA and free world walked away with NOTHING! Even Fox news reporters said so :nono:

trump had NOTHING in mind except his photo-op, same with Kim & his crew of hired killers, fuck trump and his BS!!!!!!!

Dood...he did not disrespect her. Give it a rest.

The NK Gen...he is a general of one of the largest standing Army's on Earth. He showed respect. In case you didn't know...OUR President is currently in the process of deescalating the NK crisis.....But I am sure YOU would do a much better job then Trump.

R

Rubber Chicken

Isn't the English Monarchy mainly just about pompous tradition these days?

I don't understand 'royal love' at all....

vta

Veteran
It's called diplomacy. Trump doesn't have it.

He has a brash disrespectful character.

Not what it takes to make friends.

He treats every female leader like shit.

It's not an accident.

It's who he is.

lol

I am going to fire up this doobie in your honor !

Have a great rest of the weekend MMM !!

btw...He sure doesn't have a problem with the leader of Croatia...who could?

It doesn't matter if a leader is female or male...he calls out weekness.

picture.php

vta

Veteran
Here we go again.

Back to the full shit show.

Time to throw one into the ol' volcano.

Cry all you want...GOD forbid someone has a different opinion.
I say...Sit back...grab your soy latte and soak it all in !

Respect different thought or just let the tears flow ! Either way...It's Saturday !

ambertrichome

Veteran
The Muslim Mayor of London DID NOT WANT TO FLY THE BALLOON. PERIOD.

But there were so many emails he had to. He got 10s of thousands of Emails supporting the balloon, so he did what the majority of the messages asked him to do.

Simple as that.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The NK Gen...he is a general of one of the largest standing Army's on Earth. He showed respect. In case you didn't know...OUR President is currently in the process of deescalating the NK crisis.....But I am sure YOU would do a much better job then Trump.

he only think's that he's deescalating the NK's abilities, wait until he demands accountability.......

bro, we will always agree to disagree, but to throw a petty challenge as to whether I could do a better job (and most here might agree that I would) is just a bitter response to losing ground in a common sense battle...

I mean wtf??? why bother going to meet the Royal's then... fuck 'em!!! little donny's gonna do what he wants anyways :)

you win vta! I'm outta this poop tonight...

my little Suzi wants some belly scratches.

if'n you don't take it easy vta...
you gonna have yo'self a stroke.....

2PTqYDw.gif

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

here's the truth. I hope to hell that there's peace and NK de-nuking bro, I really do, hopefully I/we will live long enough to see it, to feel confident in it 'somehow'; but I'm afraid that 'how' just ain't now.

I'm not taking a man at his word (didn't get it in writing after all) who is the killer of his own family members, killed his military leaders, and imprisoned into forced labor/concentration camps 10s of thousands, perhaps 100s of thousands of his citizens. Kim Jong Un is a mass murderer!!!

And they got nothing on paper, nothing, no rights to accountability, to inspections, nada, from a mass murderer; and still..... there's trump saluting their general, sinful.

at best it was a photo-op for both sides, bravo!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the greatest memes ever ! Honored it was directed at me. Being a 2ndA guy...I love bringing on the triggering, always enjoyable and self serving.....Shit ! My dick just grew !

hoped you'd see the humor in it bro, you were quoting & replying to a bunch of members back there, no doubt your member grew!!!

:laughing:

vta

Veteran
here's the truth. I hope to hell that there's peace and NK de-nuking bro, I really do, hopefully I/we will live long enough to see it, to feel confident in it 'somehow'; but I'm afraid that 'how' just ain't now.

We all do Bro. Of course. None of us want any bad juju...anywhere.
I'm not taking a man at his word (didn't get it in writing after all) who is the killer of his own family members, killed his military leaders, and imprisoned into forced labor/concentration camps 10s of thousands, perhaps 100s of thousands of his citizens. Kim Jong Un is a mass murderer!!!

I agree 110%

And they got nothing on paper, nothing, no rights to accountability, to inspections, nada, from a mass murderer; and still..... there's trump saluting their general, sinful.

at best it was a photo-op for both sides, bravo!!!

All I can say is...the talks have just began. When was the last missile test? They released all of the American prisoners, their State run media has stopped with the Anti American propaganda rhetoric and just the other day they made their first statement since the Summit that they will denuclearize. Give peace a chance....as someone once said. :smokey:

Gry

Veteran
The only party that ever treated minorities worse than the democrats were the republicans.

Former head of the EPA renting 'bed space' for 50 bucks a night through a lobbyist.

Who could possibly have thought that man was not putting down roots.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Dudes didn't even show up t give the remains back the other day.

No way theyre going to get the deal we had with Iran.

If you think NK is ging to give USA/World unfettered access like we had in Iran, youre delusional.

NK is the most secret regime in the world. NO Way there going to let us put Cameras, GPS at their Nuclear sites.

vta

Veteran
The only party that ever treated minorities worse than the democrats were the republicans.

And how is that ?

Cause I can pretty much fill 5 pages in this thread of the atrocities the democrats have done to people of color. And please don't give us the "they switched sides" bullshit.

vta

Veteran
Dudes didn't even show up t give the remains back the other day.

No way theyre going to get the deal we had with Iran.

If you think NK is ging to give USA/World unfettered access like we had in Iran, youre delusional.

NK is the most secret regime in the world. NO Way there going to let us put Cameras, GPS at their Nuclear sites.

The deal we had with Iran ?

Stop reading comics.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol...Oh the Horror !

Watch the whole video...talking about taking things out of context. She gestured to him to go first to review the guard. He didn't see her walk behind him and when he realized it he stopped and waited for here...what a Nazi !

Oh...and don't expect Trump to bow to anyone like sOybama did. No more of that shit ! Besides, we fought a Revolution against them...why would our leader bow down to them...fuck that.

Obama....and every president we've had since the beginning. Again, Obama being singled out for acting the way every single president has. Stoner took my response regarding drump saluting an NK general.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran

IM pretty sure he would do a better job than trump too! No excuse to salute a foreign general. Can't you're side just admit, once, just once, that he fucked up? Just one time.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You just might ! Who knows...I bet you would be about 458% better at it then Hillary. So you got that, Bro.

Actually...I only grow stronger. lol

Dude.....duuuude...dooooood...you just can't bring yourself to get over these two! Haaha. .cmon man