What's new

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The deal we had with Iran ?

Stop reading comics.

And finally, today, since trump has guaranteed us he will get a better deal than we had in Iran, I fully expect the trumpies to stand up like men if/when it doesn't happen and eat a big pile of shit, not blame Hillary and your boy Obama. Haaha...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah why does any human have to be subjugated to another?

The Queen is just a human same as all of us. What's with all this bowing and curtsying?

Screw that.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah why does any human have to be subjugated to another?

The Queen is just a human same as all of us. What's with all this bowing and curtsying?

Screw that.

Didn't geneticists prove recently that the current royal family scammed their way in?

vta

Veteran
And finally, today, since trump has guaranteed us he will get a better deal than we had in Iran, I fully expect the trumpies to stand up like men if/when it doesn't happen and eat a big pile of shit, not blame Hillary and your boy Obama. Haaha...

Whatever happens next with Iran, falls on Trump. We all know the last 'Deal' was not in the US's best interests. {Note I said US interests, not Obama's interests}

BTW...when was the last time Iran Fucked with our Navy ?

vta

Veteran
IM pretty sure he would do a better job than trump too! No excuse to salute a foreign general. Can't you're side just admit, once, just once, that he fucked up? Just one time.

Trump is not polished. He is crass and talks a ton of shit, bless his heart.

I don't make excuses for our President. He shook some dudes hand BigFuckingDeal....where is your outrage about Obama using the intelligence agencies to protect Hillary Clinton all the while trying to destroy Trump ?

Gry

Veteran
And how is that ?

Cause I can pretty much fill 5 pages in this thread of the atrocities the democrats have done to people of color. And please don't give us the "they switched sides" bullshit.

Let's address that.
It refers to the historic signing of the civil rights act by LBJ.
The statement was "this will cost us the south for a generation".
History has shown his statement more than accurate.

What is your issue with the veracity ?

Gry

Veteran
Trump is not polished. He is crass and talks a ton of shit, bless his heart.

I don't make excuses for our President. He shook some dudes hand BigFuckingDeal....where is your outrage about Obama using the intelligence agencies to protect Hillary Clinton all the while trying to destroy Trump ?

Why do you think that the former president used intel agencies in any way that may have been improper ?
Why in the world would fox think it would be the kind of thing an average person would ever even be aware of... why would they expect a person to feel a sense of 'outrage', about something they were unaware of.
The number of people who have expertise in this would not be large.
I find it incredible the media would speak in broad and general terms
about things of a classified nature that normally would be known by only a very small hand full of people.

Scooter Libby and Dick Cheney, did not care that disclosure was dangerous.
The administration is clearly the source currently.

Gry

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] We all know the last 'Deal' was not in the US's best interests. {Note I said US interests, not Obama's interests[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What we know is that a small group of extremists felt like it was not in their best interest, and that you enjoy their efforts.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Would this be the same source that refers to intel as if it were mundane?
[/FONT]

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this thread is a great example of how the anti Trump crowd will focus on stupid shit and give a negative spin to everything. Trump was right not to bow to the rothchild zionist crone sitting on the blood drenched throne of England.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm sure he would prefer to be shaking hands with his good bro Bibi Netanyoohoo..

this thread is a great example of how the anti Trump crowd will focus on stupid shit and give a negative spin to everything. Trump was right not to bow to the rothchild zionist crone sitting on the blood drenched throne of England.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I wouldn't be surprised rob, after all they were/are a bunch of inbred fops, that have just lately realized the error of their genetically redundant ways, and are trying to bring in some bloodline outside of their immediate genepool....

Didn't geneticists prove recently that the current royal family scammed their way in?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

You're way out on a limb calling all trump challenges "stupid shit". The UP side is that you are clearly out of the closet.

Maybe the title of Directors instead of Moderators would be more appropriate because you are clearly pushing an agenda. I think the whole illuminate thing is a fairy tale and the youtube videos are heavily edited and modified with no verifiable facts. They do attempt to be kind of scary.

When the ex Secretary of State called the president a "fucking idiot" in public it told everything. No doubt there will be more details on that one in the future.

How about some reality.

Twelve indictments of Russian government agents connected to American election tampering.

Don't forget trump asking Russia if they have 30,000 Clinton emails the same day that spearfishing attacks begun.

Five felony convictions including a marine general. All of these people have agreed to testify.

Much more to come with the Mueller investigation exposing all this summer. This is just the beginning.

Like many trump supporters, you seem to accept fantasy over fact.

:tiphat:

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm not touching this with a 10 foot pole but the illumanati,or stonemasons or whatever the fuck you wanna call them are real.thats all I'm gonna say.all puppets have strings

packerfan79

Veteran
You're way out on a limb calling all trump challenges "stupid shit". The UP side is that you are clearly out of the closet.

Maybe the title of Directors instead of Moderators would be more appropriate because you are clearly pushing an agenda. I think the whole illuminate thing is a fairy tale and the youtube videos are heavily edited and modified with no verifiable facts. They do attempt to be kind of scary.

When the ex Secretary of State called the president a "fucking idiot" in public it told everything. No doubt there will be more details on that one in the future.

How about some reality.

Twelve indictments of Russian government agents connected to American election tampering.

Don't forget trump asking Russia if they have 30,000 Clinton emails the same day that spearfishing attacks begun.

Five felony convictions including a marine general. All of these people have agreed to testify.

Much more to come with the Mueller investigation exposing all this summer. This is just the beginning.

Like many trump supporters, you seem to accept fantasy over fact.

:tiphat:

You didn't listen very well, it was clearly stated. Their was no connection between Trump and The Russians who were indicted. The Indictment may or may not be legitimate. Their is zero chance that the Russian officers will ever see the inside of an American court. So, if their is no chance that the Russian officers will be prosecuted, why bother indicting? To quote the lefty God Hillary " AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ". They are military , they follow orders. They were indicted to justify spending millions of dollars chasing a ghost. It was just a hat tip to the Democrats. just a way to keep CNN, and the lunatic leftist media talking about Russia.

Strozk, and Obama both let the Russian interference go until, oops Trump might just win. Better put that on the front burner , they were never going to convict, or charge Hillary. They didn't even put her under oath, and they let her co-conspirators play her personal lawyer. I get it Leftist don't belive the law should,apply to their "Gods"

Did anyone else hear Strozk, tell Congress, that hackers had impeded program to forward every email?This was a foreign adversary, clearly stated " not Russia"

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Did anyone else hear Strozk, tell Congress, that hackers had impeded program to forward every email?This was a foreign adversary, clearly stated " not Russia"

Packer, It's a waste of time to prove you are way off as usual.

Strzok, you spelled his name incorrectly, had full knowledge of the investigation prior to the election and would have changed history by making that public. Trumps henchmen were made to look like the fools history will remember them as.

packerfan79

Veteran
Packer, It's a waste of time to prove you are way off as usual.

Strzok, you spelled his name incorrectly, had full knowledge of the investigation prior to the election and would have changed history by making that public. Trumps henchmen were made to look like the fools history will remember them as.

Yup, and the other option was just a shining jewel of integrity and honor. The American people were asked to decide which pile of shit they wanted. So , they went with shit from a new asshole. Sometimes you have 2 shitty options. That being said the policies Trump has pushed are basically mainstream conservative. Is he a polished teleprompter President, no he is not. He speaks off the cuff, he can be an asshole, he doesn't make anyone happy all the time. Trump is what we got, wether you love him or hate him. Either way I am going to hope that things continue to improve in my country.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
That being said the policies Trump has pushed are basically mainstream conservative.

I guess John McCain and Mit Romney are real lefties huh? Remember John McCain doing the right thing on health care?

What's going on now goes way past left and right.

packerfan79

Veteran
I guess John McCain and Mit Romney are real lefties huh? Remember John McCain doing the right thing on health care?

What's going on now goes way past left and right.

McCain is far from conservative, he is all about, who pays John. Romney not much of a conservative.

As far as the "right thing" on healthcare is debatable. Was Obama care a complete failure, depends on wether your perspective. If you are one of the few people who got free insurance, I guess it was a win. To the vast majority of Americans who had their healthcare cost increase by a massive amount of some 200-300 % in many cases, deffinately a lose.

iTarzan

but to throw a petty challenge as to whether I could do a better job (and most here might agree that I would) is just a bitter response to losing ground in a common sense battle...

It was not a petty challenge. A challenge would mean you would have a chance. You have no chance. It was sarcasm. And only haters would say you could and they wouldn't really mean it. You could never win an election. You would never be president. You yourself said you were an ex coke head. You said it was well documented. Who would vote for you? Who would think you could do a better job? You have zero common sense if you think otherwise. ZERO!

You even told us you have to use bold type to read the posts you write. Yeah you will be super efficient at reading the millions of documents handed to you. You can't do a better job at being president because you are not qualified to be president. You would never become president because nobody would vote for a blind ex coke fiend. You think you won a common sense battle? Seriously? Where is your common sense?

If you ran for president the media would empty out your closet stoner. A closet full of skeletons.

iTarzan

if'n you don't take it easy vta...
you gonna have yo'self a stroke.....

Says the guy pming people anger filled pms, endlessly giving negative rep to people, gleefully anticipating in a post that soon he will be able to give out more rep, posts anger filled post after anger filled post and doesn't stop hating on republicans in general every waking minute of his life. Yeah you should warn others they might have a stroke. Must be more common sense from you. LMFAO!