What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

iTarzan

Way before Trump came on the political scene the FBI and the CIA were lying, cheating, back stabbing, anti civil rights, anti gay and anti everything you left wingers stand for. And you would agree and would have to agree. Now that they are at odds with Trump and he calls them what they have been since they started 108 years ago you lefties love the FBI and the CIA. You think they are the finest now. No! They are POS.

I won't even focus on the CIA. Even though we know that they have been doing tons of illegal stuff and have been interfering in elections all over the world since they were created.

The FBI in the very beginning was political. They have a history of working for and against presidents, building up false cases against political foes, working against civil rights, trying to destroy MLK, keeping files on left wingers, anti Viet Nam war figures, gays and much, much more. Go google. Remember the McCarthy witch hunt for communist. He was aided by J Edgar Hoover and the FBI. Yeah the FBI is a real bunch of Boy Scouts.

Then there is their illegal activities trying to get convictions of people for criminal charges. Falsifying records, intimidating witnesses, getting witnesses to lie, faking all the fingerprints in the main FBI lab in Washington, DC and it goes on and on.

Now they got Storcz?? guy lying about what he said. He said "We will stop him". He would have said the American people will stop him if he really meant the voters. The FBI is not to be trusted in this. The guy said they had an insurance policy in case Trump won. We know what that insurance policy was now. This BS Russian crap.

Quit being offended about Trump saying what he said about the FBI. The FBI/DOJ is a huge POS and a stain on America.

Trump must break the FBI in order to fix it. The FBI needs to be reeled in and remember they work for the American people and they need to answer to us too.

Gry

Veteran
Yep, I remember 'tailgunner Joe McCarthy'.
The nickname had nothing to do with airplanes.
His advisor, attorney, and companion, was Roy Cohen, the noted and flamboyant mob fixer.
Roy became a mentor to ... Donald Trump.
Cohen was very effective, he walked young Donald through multiple grand juries unscathed.
When he feels the heat, it is Roy who he longs for.
The heat is on, or should I say that summers in DC are known for being brutal.

vta

Veteran
Since when did Americans care about the queen?

As far as I know...It's been a while.

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The Russian bear poses potentially more of a threat to world peace than us limeys, the Boche, or the lumberjacks....so it makes more sense, and is in all of our best interests to patch over any problems we might have with Russia....

Curse those Canadians, Germans and British, and kow tau Russia.

Gry

Veteran
Everything is relative to one's perspective.
Handler and operative.
I understand that Putin is worth 50-200 billion dollars,
Could be a size issue over bank accounts.

CaptainDankness

Please, share with me where you acquired this truly unique piece of knowledge? You may be able to sell that to a naive child, but am an old guy who has had a nato card in my wallet since I was a kid. Guess that made me a 'slave to the state' right here.

A slice of reality; When a hurricane hits the wealthy US, death tolls soar. When a similar storm hits poor communist Cuba, death tolls are all but unheard of .

Knowing that, if you knew a hurricane was enroute, and there were no avoiding it, would you rather your family be in Florida, or Cuba ?
[YOUTUBEIF]WbwWn0m03lM [/YOUTUBEIF]
I would much rather take my chances in Florida as a free man.

But you sir are in luck, Cuba is not far from the mainland USA.

P.S. the people who die in hurricanes in America do so on their own free will. I personally lived in Florida with a hurricane on the way and we had plenty of time to evacuate, the entire family. Some people actually choose to stay. :tiphat: A lot of people even choose to go surfing. :biggrin:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Way before Trump came on the political scene the FBI and the CIA were lying, cheating, back stabbing, anti civil rights, anti gay and anti everything you left wingers stand for. And you would agree and would have to agree. Now that they are at odds with Trump and he calls them what they have been since they started 108 years ago you lefties love the FBI and the CIA. You think they are the finest now. No! They are POS.

I won't even focus on the CIA. Even though we know that they have been doing tons of illegal stuff and have been interfering in elections all over the world since they were created.

The FBI in the very beginning was political. They have a history of working for and against presidents, building up false cases against political foes, working against civil rights, trying to destroy MLK, keeping files on left wingers, anti Viet Nam war figures, gays and much, much more. Go google. Remember the McCarthy witch hunt for communist. He was aided by J Edgar Hoover and the FBI. Yeah the FBI is a real bunch of Boy Scouts.

Then there is their illegal activities trying to get convictions of people for criminal charges. Falsifying records, intimidating witnesses, getting witnesses to lie, faking all the fingerprints in the main FBI lab in Washington, DC and it goes on and on.

Now they got Storcz?? guy lying about what he said. He said "We will stop him". He would have said the American people will stop him if he really meant the voters. The FBI is not to be trusted in this. The guy said they had an insurance policy in case Trump won. We know what that insurance policy was now. This BS Russian crap.

Quit being offended about Trump saying what he said about the FBI. The FBI/DOJ is a huge POS and a stain on America.

Trump must break the FBI in order to fix it. The FBI needs to be reeled in and remember they work for the American people and they need to answer to us too.

very good points.

when the whole msms is screaming the same words, you know something is wrong.

to be honest it made me think, who was the last president that insulted the US intelligence agencies? oh yeah it was JFK. LOL. i think he said he wanted to tear them apart.

Gry

Veteran
[youtubeif]WbwWn0m03lM [/youtubeif]
I would much rather take my chances in Florida as a free man.

But you sir are in luck, Cuba is not far from the mainland USA.

P.S. the people who die in hurricanes in America do so on their own free will. I personally lived in Florida with a hurricane on the way and we had plenty of time to evacuate, the entire family. Some people actually choose to stay. :tiphat: A lot of people even choose to go surfing. :biggrin:

The question addressed responsibility, not preference.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, I remember 'tailgunner Joe McCarthy'.
The nickname had nothing to do with airplanes.
His advisor, attorney, and companion, was Roy Cohen, the noted and flamboyant mob fixer.
Roy became a mentor to ... Donald Trump.
Cohen was very effective, he walked young Donald through multiple grand juries unscathed.
When he feels the heat, it is Roy who he longs for.
The heat is on, or should I say that summers in DC are known for being brutal.

With such clarity of memory for the more salacious portions of McCarthy's history, you and your compadre's virtuosity at situational ethics is astonishing.

Every slimy tactic used by the HUAC has been embraced and modernized by the 3-letter agencies under Obama, from recording conversations 3-persons removed from the original person being surveilled to increasing the the number of parties making database queries and accessing unredacted data from a handful to hundreds (including a private contractor). No-knock warrants executed at sunrise over non-violent crimes, financially breaking people with peripheral involvement in the campaign in hopes of intimidating others into "voluntary" compliance, etc, etc, etc. Apparently anything is fair game as long as it is done in service of an attack on people with whom you disagree...

Oh, and heaping adulation on people like this fine, patriotic American...

Wow.

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Anyone who saw these hearings would know that Rives post is pure propaganda and photoshop.

Gry

Veteran
With such clarity of memory for the more salacious portions of McCarthy's history, you and your compadre's virtuosity at situational ethics is astonishing.

Every slimy tactic used by the HUAC has been embraced and modernized by the 3-letter agencies under Obama, from recording conversations 3-persons removed from the original person being surveilled to increasing the the number of parties making database queries and accessing unredacted data from a handful to hundreds (including a private contractor). No-knock warrants executed at sunrise over non-violent crimes, financially breaking people with peripheral involvement in the campaign in hopes of intimidating others into "voluntary" compliance, etc, etc, etc. Apparently anything is fair game as long as it is done in service of an attack on people with whom you disagree...

Oh, and heaping adulation on people like this fine, patriotic American...

Wow.

Given the public record, I did a fine job of minimizing the 'juicy' details.
If what took place under the past administration draws your ire, one might imagine the activities of the administration prior to it would have damn near put you in orbit.
Maui Wowi

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
When I read a thread it happens to me quite often that I get some musical soundtrack going off in my head that is sparked by the topic at hand. This song just popped up somehow after reading this thread, and it is the lyrics of the song that matter.

So I leave a link to how this thread made me feel in music.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWXpjqc0uE8

R

Rubber Chicken

I watched the hearing, he made some weird, aggressive facial expressions. Sounds like his girlfriend sold him out in her hearing. Lol.

The guy who claimed he was good at judging body language because he was a dentist lol

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone who saw these hearings would know that Rives post is pure propaganda and photoshop.

Really? That photoshop work must have been damn pervasive. This whole vid is full of really weird facial expression, but check out the last 3 seconds>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHgG_akhS9g

If what took place under the past administration draws your ire, one might imagine the activities of the administration prior to it would have damn near put you in orbit.
Maui Wowi

As a matter of fact, they did. However, Bush didn't try to "fundamentally change America".

R

Rubber Chicken

Open wide, wait do chickens have teeth? Just a beak I suppose. Not a dentist, but I can get my vise grips if you got a bad tooth.

I wasn't calling you a dentist.... it was one of the people interviewing Strzok.

Latest posts

Latest posts