What's new

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes, this is a VERY big problem in the UK, and has been increasing over the past 20 years as more foreigners from mainly islamic countries decide that they don't want to live in their own countries, but they want to come to Europe and breed within their own families in Europe, so creating many thousands of children born with multiple congenital abnormalities that become a HUGE burden on the welfare state taking massive amounts of cash, care, and resources, taking up scarce and costly beds now in hospitals up and down the country, so depriving the British elderly of a bed when they badly need one.

Yes the elderly British people of all different colours who have been paying into the National Health Service all of their lives, so that in their old age, when they really need the care they have paid for during their working years..... they have it. But no, many end up stuck in ambulances and on gurney's outside, and in hospital corridors waiting for a bed to be available, because the hospital is swamped and overloaded.

Our national health services and schools are packed till overflowing with these millions of families and their offspring that in the main have never paid a dime into the services they now need to use to keep them and their inbred families alive.

:tiphat:

[YOUTUBEIF]mnWY6TNLMq0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Gry

Veteran
Around 1970 the forces of fascism were fearful.

They figured one of the more effective means of assuring their victory, was to eviscerate the educational system.
Documented wonderfully w/ the Powell memo.
This thread is a tribute to it. Those who are aware of what happened weep internally.
Those who are oblivious, wonder why they are referred to as Nazis.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ACLU just lost 3.3 million , in a law suit. They used to be quality organization, now they are exclusively fighting for leftist.

and yet they've won billions for their representation of the oppressed, the ACLU rarely has opportunity to represent upper echelon (aka 'the right') citizens who can often afford their own lawyers, so to label the ACLU as exclusively left isn't correct, that's just leaning towards combative language.

btw, if not the ACLU to defend the oppressed who are often the first lose their rights (just ask the American Indians! I live amongst them, a 1/4 mile off the res now, I used to live on the res, right in the middle of it) then who would it be???

if the courts see fit to award some party monetary gain, or the rights to free access to something denied... then blame the frigging courts!

and not the people who bring their issues to court, FFS! what do you propose otherwise p79??? You've got a better system than our Constitution???

Do you???

packerfan79

Veteran

and yet they've won billions for their representation of the oppressed, the ACLU rarely has opportunity to represent upper echelon (aka 'the right') citizens who can often afford their own lawyers, so to label the ACLU as exclusively left isn't correct, that's just leaning towards combative language.

btw, if not the ACLU to defend the oppressed who are often the first lose their rights (just ask the American Indians! I live amongst them, a 1/4 mile off the res now, I used to live on the res, right in the middle of it) then who would it be???

if the courts see fit to award some party monetary gain, or the rights to free access to something denied... then blame the frigging courts!

and not the people who bring their issues to court, FFS! what do you propose otherwise p79??? You've got a better system than our Constitution???

Do you???

I am not saying that the ACLU has not done good work in the past, or that they don't do some good now. In the past the ACLU represented anyone who had their liberties oppressed. Now they are refusing to represent anyone who is not on the left side of the aisle. Again this is their right as Americans, doesn't mean it is right. The saying "bake the fucking cake" comes to mind.

As far as the native Americans, they have my utmost respect. I fully support their rights as a sovereign nation. I also see the level of poverty, and despair. Years of federal government meddling has created a dependant society, with little to no hope.

As far as courts awarding "free access" anything the government gives, it has taken away from taxpayers, . I support the right to sue, that's not my problem. The problem is that the ACLU has lost it's morings as a true civil rights organization.

Are you seriously claiming that I don't support the constitution?

That's a little much , dude come on.

vta

Veteran

trump's trip abroad is full of great news and his own faux pas, breaking Royal protocols, but of course you know the old saying... "When in Rome, do as the trumpster sees fit...."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/president-trump-made-major-missteps-meeting-queen-194626332.html

oh!!! they loved him in Scotland too :yoinks:

authorities still seeking the paraglider..... LOL

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/n...eed:+baltimoresun/sports/boxing/rss2+(Boxing)

lol...Oh the Horror !

Watch the whole video...talking about taking things out of context. She gestured to him to go first to review the guard. He didn't see her walk behind him and when he realized it he stopped and waited for here...what a Nazi !

Oh...and don't expect Trump to bow to anyone like sOybama did. No more of that shit ! Besides, we fought a Revolution against them...why would our leader bow down to them...fuck that.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Here we go again.

Back to the full shit show.

Time to throw one into the ol' volcano.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's called diplomacy. Trump doesn't have it.

He has a brash disrespectful character.

Not what it takes to make friends.

He treats every female leader like shit.

It's not an accident.

It's who he is.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Pretty great week.

Nobody made it to the final.

Our illustrious president went over and screwed with our best friends at NATO

Next, he went to the UK where MI5 knows as much as the FBI and received a warm welcome from thousands.

Now he is on to his golf club in Scotland purchased with Russian money and being paid for by the US government.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the US president is more powerful then the British queen of today, so why should he bow? why should any human bow to another. no one should be bowing to any monarchs in this day and age imo. he's not her inferior, he represents the USA, he shouldn't bow to the ex colonial masters queen

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh...and don't expect Trump to bow to anyone like sOybama did. No more of that shit ! Besides, we fought a Revolution against them...why would our leader bow down to them...fuck that.

oh!!! right you are, why the flock should he be held to the decorum of one of our most important allies, why???

BUT SALUTING THAT NK GENERAL FOR FK'S SAKE???

0BIVFEh.jpg

sorta blows that 'not bowing' poop right outta the water.......

and THEN shaking that pricks hand??? that bastard is alive & well and at Kim's side because he does Kim's atrocious bidding's, don't deny THAT fact.

56r07cI.jpg

check out that poop eatin' grin on Kim's face, he can't believe his eyes, go ahead vta, throw the good side at this crap.......

The USA and free world walked away with NOTHING! Even Fox news reporters said so :nono:

trump had NOTHING in mind except his photo-op, same with Kim & his crew of hired killers, fuck trump and his BS!!!!!!!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's because the Queen, Teresa May, NATO leaders, and Kim, all know what Rex Tillerson knows.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's called diplomacy. Trump doesn't have it.

He has a brash disrespectful character.

Not what it takes to make friends.

He treats every female leader like shit.

It's not an accident.

It's who he is.

QFT!!!

diplomacy & protocol, RESPECT!!! and trump gets zero & gives zero.

all of the world IS NOT!!! a business deal donny boy

I'm all out of rep power atm, will be dishing some out tomorrow. ;)

ambertrichome

Veteran
You cares who is most powerful. Its about Respect, being nice, and kind. Which tRump has 0 of in his whole being.:moon:

He fuckin Salutes the Killers, and Disses our Allies.

Its simple to see who he likes, and who he wants to start shit with.

Wait until the Trade Tariffs start to take effect in a month and a half.
He has also already said hes shutting the Gub'ment down in Sept, if he doesn't get the Wall Money.:whee::whee::whee:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Many of us are not happy to be called 'British Subjects' to the Crown....

The UK is more of a monarchist autocracy and NOT a real democracy, more like a faux/false/fake democracy.....

the US president is more powerful then the British queen of today, so why should he bow? why should any human bow to another. no one should be bowing to any monarchs in this day and age imo. he's not her inferior, he represents the USA, he shouldn't bow to the ex colonial masters queen

iTarzan

Why didn't the "respectful" queen tell them not to fly the baby Tump balloon? Where was the respect for a visiting POTUS?

Saluting each other is a mutual sign of respect. Bowing to someone is confirming they are superior or royal. The Royals are actually inferior. Nobody should bow to the Queen.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
When my eldest son was about 6 years old, he came home from school with a golden paper/cardboard crown that he had made, and I said 'Ewan, whats the crown for?'.....and he said 'Daddy, its because when I grow up I want to be King of England'....

How do you tell a 6 year old that that is not possible, when you like to think that he could be anything he wanted to be, if he puts the work in for it?

*....so whats all this talk about equality?, there is no equality.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Were he mine I would do my best to tell him that much responsibility is never rewarding.

Then try to interest him in a career that doesn't involve possible assassination.