What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

HalfArsedFarmer

I don't ever recall them selling Super silver haze.

I know they had Sterling haze but I don't think they ever sold SSH.

Topp44 is A fantastic girl for anyone looking A an easy speedy bullet proof harvest. I didn't realize she was that high in THC either!

CVH I'll be saddened if it is where they stop as they have A load more lines they could & should bring back.

It's A real shame they didn't do some small 5k regular seed runs of these greats too.

Still be thankful for what they have done.

bigAl25

Veteran
Mosca and Nirvana grow

Mosca and Nirvana grow

Moved the lights up twice to accommodate flowering stretch and buds are just now setting up. They appear to like the organic potting soil and Maxibloom every other watering I am giving them. Some were topped and some were not. I'm loving how they are filling out under the lamps. I'll post some more photos up after another 4 weeks of flowering. Looks like some dank may be coming my way. I must say this with no disrespect to Afterthought. I switched to autos for my last 3 grows to shorten the total grow time. I have never and I mean never approached the output of photo fem grows verses the autos. I am so glad I switched back. Yield from these fems will be double, if not more compared to the Fastbuds, Heavyweight, and Mephisto autos I tried earlier.:woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0344.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 41

HalfArsedFarmer

Moved the lights up twice to accommodate flowering stretch and buds are just now setting up. They appear to like the organic potting soil and Maxibloom every other watering I am giving them. Some were topped and some were not. I'm loving how they are filling out under the lamps. I'll post some more photos up after another 4 weeks of flowering. Looks like some dank may be coming my way. I must say this with no disrespect to Afterthought. I switched to autos for my last 3 grows to shorten the total grow time. I have never and I mean never approached the output of photo fem grows verses the autos. I am so glad I switched back. Yield from these fems will be double, if not more compared to the Fastbuds, Heavyweight, and Mephisto autos I tried earlier.:woohoo:

I'm just after knocking down three of out of five Fastbuds Zkittles and they are not great plant. Very small 30cm & very Leafy, nice resin production.

All three look like they will just hit an OZ in 12L pots, the other two I have from them are looking like 1.5 to 2 oz plants. Which is better, these two are also not as leafy.

I got them on A deal buy 5 get 5 free, I also purchased their Tangie at the same time as I run Autos in the winter. If I paid the €70 full price I'd be pissed. Some NL Autos I got free from Royal queen are far better plants.

I may have to look at Nirvana Autos once I have used up these fast buds.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
What did all of you guys order from the revival?
I ordered Hindu Kush, California Orange Bud and Top-44.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I also got the Cali-O, some raspberry cough, and Bubblicious (my 2nd try with bubblicious). I also bought a pack of Nirvana's Tangie, just to compare it with Crockett Farms Tangie.

So, yeah, thanks for the heads up!

goldskunk

in 2020 I want to cross with serious 6 to be more resistant, and to preserve
picture.php

i am a grower from the north of portugal, i use google translator to write
any information about kaya gold or parental, I would be very grateful

bigAl25

Veteran
Here's some of my Nirvana AK48 in 4th week of flower. The 2 photo plants are the AK and Mosca's Indiana Bubble Gum S1, and I threw in a strawberry bubba kush by OGRaskal, 7 year old seeds kept in freezer and still viable.

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0361 (1).jpg
    IMG_0361 (1).jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0356 (1).jpg
    IMG_0356 (1).jpg
    104 KB · Views: 47

HalfArsedFarmer

AK was great.
Are they selections from Regs?

I used to buy 20 seeds for about £26 & select the best 9.

It's A real shame more people don't do this.

bigAl25

Veteran
I only grow fem seeds since I only have one space with lights to grow in. 5 to 7 years back I grew the AK 48 fem from Nirvana and had one of the cherry ludens cough drop smell AK48. Loved that plant and ganja. A cloner could have kept that strain going, but I do not clone either. All grows from fem seeds, and happy to back with Nirvana, Mosca strains.

bigAl25

Veteran
Nirvana AK48, middle row on left, Nirvana Kandy Kush right behind it third row. Some more AK48 third row on the left not topped. They are at 6 weeks flower and I'm really happy with the strains so far.:dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0373.jpg
    IMG_0373.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 51

RudeDog

Veteran
Northern Lights. Took this to 68 days and have probably overcooked her by about 12 days. Actually stunk of shit which was quite rank when I chopped her. Buds were rock hard.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great pics BigAl25 & Rudedog what type of smells are you two getting?

Looky what i just got in the mail finally, it was shipped a month ago i'm just glad i got them because i didnt think i would get them for at least another month or possibly at all. I'm soaking 2 California Orange Bud seeds now to start.
picture.php

Last edited:

RudeDog

Veteran
NL stunk of shit when I chopped her Icon. Another 8 days of hanging before I get my nose in the buds again. Look forward to seeing a thread on you Cali Orange, I remember getting that in the early 2000's.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like dog shit or human not that it matters LOL hopefully with a bit of cure that will change i hope for your sake it doesnt taste like shit either that would be bad looks really good though.

I dont plan on doing a separate thread just update on the progress here if i was doing all 5 beans i would dedicate a thread to it but i dont have the space i'm squeezing these 2 in as it is. I currently have AE77 CaliO x Deepchunk going & maybe i'll end up crossing the two we'll see.

Last edited: